So wasn't the big opposition to socialized medicine wait time?

JFK_USA

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2009
Just curious since I just spent an hour in the waiting room for a check up? Great freedom medicine yeah!!!

I have friends in England Ireland and Sweden and they never have to wait for anything... they just go to the doctor when they need to. I do remember having to wait 3 months for an MRI appointment before my knee surgery... Freedumb medicine rocks!!!

You're dealing with people who rarely leave their couch, let alone their state and heaven forbid the country. They have no clue what the rest of the world is really like or what goes on. They swallow down everything they hear on that "#1 News Channel" and don't question it.....that would involve brain power.

Last edited:
Just curious since I just spent an hour in the waiting room for a check up? Great freedom medicine yeah!!!

I can't speak for all who are opposed to this fiasco- only me.

The various goals were to bend the cost curve down, reduce costs for each person, insure the entire population including the 30 million uninsured and eliminate the posiblity of being rejected from a policy while insured due to becoming sick.

If this lie in Legislative Clothing had done these things and stopped right there, I'd be for it.

However:

The cost curve bent up
Costs for each person went up
The entire population will not be insured

As I understand it, the possiblity of being rejected from a policy for becoming ill will be eliminated.

The near unanimous support for this swindle among the unisured was due to the fgact that they thought this was Free Universal Coverage. This was the lie that the Big 0 never tried very hard to undo. This coverage is not free, it's not universal and it's not even comprehensive in view of the waivers now granted.

This needs a good repealing.

Actually it's the massive, further crippling amount that will be added to our deficit, authoritarian federal overreach into the private sector and our personal lives/decisions, THE FAILURE TO COVER EVERYONE STILL, and I could go on.

Wake up.

An hour...? Wow...... :rolleyes:

Ive got insurance and I usually plan on an hours waiting time.... so freeking what!

American medicine is the best in the world... or it was, and I am happy to wait an hour if thats what it takes in order to see the doctor of MY choosing.

Maybe all the complainers should have supported that public option afterall.

Ive got insurance and I usually plan on an hours waiting time.... so freeking what!

American medicine is the best in the world... or it was, and I am happy to wait an hour if thats what it takes in order to see the doctor of MY choosing.

How do you know it's the best?

How do you know it's the best?

You know, if the guy thinks it is the best, you should leave him with that shred of gullible knowingless. LMAO!

You're dealing with people who rarely leave their couch, let alone their state and heaven forbid the country. They have no clue what the rest of the world is really like or what goes on. They swallow down everything they hear on that "#1 News Channel" and don't question it.....that would involve brain power.
....And, NEVER confront them with any actual-facts.

They're prone to severe-"headaches", during those moments o' gray-matter stimulation.

HeadExplode.gif

I can't speak for all who are opposed to this fiasco- only me.

The various goals were to bend the cost curve down, reduce costs for each person, insure the entire population including the 30 million uninsured and eliminate the posiblity of being rejected from a policy while insured due to becoming sick.

If this lie in Legislative Clothing had done these things and stopped right there, I'd be for it.

However:

The cost curve bent up
Costs for each person went up
The entire population will not be insured
eusa_doh.gif

....And, you've gotta quit getting your talking-points from John Boner. :cuckoo:

Strange, the Mrs and I had our 3 month check up with our family Doctor this past Tuesday. I didn't even get a chance to sit down in the waiting room. We were in and out in less than an hour and that included blood work and an EKG besides the check up with the Doc. And he tells me he expects to see fewer patients because of new regulations and something about computers....

Actually it's the massive, further crippling amount that will be added to our deficit, authoritarian federal overreach into the private sector and our personal lives/decisions, THE FAILURE TO COVER EVERYONE STILL, and I could go on.

Wake up.
Aw, jeez.......another BONER-fan....

slap_3f.gif

Forum List

Back