So very sad...

DBrod1215

Rookie
Apr 5, 2009
The leading contenders for the once-formidable Republican Party's presidential nomination in 2012 are Sarah Palin, Newt Gingrich and Mitt Romney. LMFAO!!!! Why not just concede the race now? Even McCain recognizes his politically fatal mistake and won't support Palin.
Wasn't the thrice-married Gingrich involved in a scandal or two in his salad days? And, well, Pretty Mitty? Enough said.

Will the GOP ever come back? Not for a long, long time. God bless you, President Obama.

The leading contenders for the once-formidable Republican Party's presidential nomination in 2012 are Sarah Palin, Newt Gingrich and Mitt Romney. LMFAO!!!! Why not just concede the race now? Even McCain recognizes his politically fatal mistake and won't support Palin.
Wasn't the thrice-married Gingrich involved in a scandal or two in his salad days? And, well, Pretty Mitty? Enough said.

Will the GOP ever come back? Not for a long, long time. God bless you, President Obama.

I was unaware that they changed the next presidential election to this fall and that the Republicans needed to have someone front and center so soon.

I was unaware that they changed the next presidential election to this fall and that the Republicans needed to have someone front and center so soon.
Joe the Plumber and Anne Coulter will be the 2012 GOP ticket.
Their slogan will be "Two Good Men to Blow Out America's Pipes!"

The Tea Parties proved that the GOP and Rightwing has no cohesive message, no leaders,
and nothing the Independents and Democrats - who make up more than 70% of the electorate -
want to vote for.
2010 will be another rough election for the increasingly far right fringe dominated GOP.

Spoken like a true idiot. Here it is 2009, and we have to have a front man already??? Obama really didn't pop up as a contender until 2007. If your mind can even focus for a moment...wasn't Hillary the ordained one??? What a numpskull to be "LMFAO" in 2009. But, being who you are, I doubt you will have much support from the left on your thread...or non-thread.

Last edited:

The Tea Parties proved that the GOP and Rightwing has no cohesive message, no leaders,
and nothing the Independents and Democrats - who make up more than 70% of the electorate -
want to vote for.
2010 will be another rough election for the increasingly far right fringe dominated GOP.

Yeah keep thinking that OK? When taxes, and fees, along with inflation hit our economy, there might be a surpise for your party in 2010. Just sayin....

"You don't go into the election cycle with the candidates you want, you go into the election cycle with the candidates you have."

editec -- channeling the ghost of Rumsfield

The Tea Parties proved that the GOP and Rightwing has no cohesive message, no leaders, and nothing the Independents and Democrats - who make up more than 70% of the electorate - want to vote for.

Which bat shit crazy loony left blog did you copy and paste that drivel off of?

The tax day tea parties have you liberals scared as hell, because a unified conservative movement will sweep you loony tunes right under the rug. You've had your day. Now it's our turn. Get ready to be the mouthy minority no one likes. Yeah - YOU!

want to vote for.

Did you say something?

Those of you who are reflexively mouthing (perhaps even believing) the garbage the left message machine puts out, might want re-visit the foundations of the Pavlov's Dog classical conditioning experiment and consider getting a grip.

You might also might want to reflect on the possibility that your rants will not always be ascendant. Being a "thud" foot soldier for idealogues may work with like-minded friends, but will, in the end, dissolve into nothing as do all such things.

Your president Obastard is doing so badly I think we could run Bozo the clown by then and have a complete sweep.

Face it, since Reagan and deficit spending, S&L, till Bush and surpluses gone down the tubes and WMDs and economic collapse to name just a few, the republicans have failed. Newt, Sarah, Rush, Anne et al are just more of the same and Fox is their cheerleader, odd that anyone votes for them at all!

want to vote for.
GOP.

I'm an independent and I supported the key theme of the tea parties.

You've got a congress with a barely double digit approval rating and while people are still cutting Obama some slack the liklihood that his shield bearers in congress are going to be in manycases dead ducks if things don't get better and soon.

AHH Red Dawn.. do you feel the love? Welldoyahuh?
I wonder if Democrats thought that their party was finished when Republicans had the Presidency, The House and The Senate?

They can gloat all they want now...

exactly...their hypocrisy would be amusing if they didn't actually believe what they say with such fervor

example of dem stupidity:

believe: tea parties are the fringe, no one cares. reality: we have to make thousands of threads about how non issue and fringe the tea parties are

AHH Red Dawn.. do you feel the love? Welldoyahuh?
I wonder if Democrats thought that their party was finished when Republicans had the Presidency, The House and The Senate?

They can gloat all they want now...

exactly...their hypocrisy would be amusing if they didn't actually believe what they say with such fervor

example of dem stupidity:

believe: tea parties are the fringe, no one cares. reality: we have to make thousands of threads about how non issue and fringe the tea parties are
Ditto! :lol:

I don't think the tea parties were fringe elements.

I think those tea parties might have been the healthiest civic thing I've seen coming out of the grassroots Republican loyals in my lifetime.

I don't think it'll amount to shit, but that's hardly the fault of the people involved.

That's the fault of the people IN CHARGE.

Why?

Because they won't try to use that pulbic discontent to change anything but which sham party gets elected.

The people who are in charge of the RNC don't really understand that the loyal conservatives can't forever be fooled.

They may have unleased real REPUBLICAN activism, and molly bar the door if they did.

These people are righteously pissed, and if they ever actually DO understand who to REALLY be pissed at, then the RNC leadership is going to get tarred and feathered and run out of Washington on a rail.

One of these days partisans in both parties ARE going to wake up.

Last edited:
Well, they should have gone for Ron Paul. He could have easily defeated Obama, but the Republican Party rejected him.

Because he's a conservative.

And now he's too old to become president.

But I'd suggest the Republicans find someone who can:

1. Smile (unlike Fred Thompson, John McCain--who has to force a smile).

2. Find someone who is actually still on his first marriage.

3. Find a Republican who is a truly compassionate and Christian conservative.

4. Find someone who actually means it when he says "smaller government."

5. Find someone who isn't ticked off. I actually think Romney might be the best you have right now. McCain is too old. Palin is too devisive and bitter. Fred Thompson looked eternally constipated.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back