So Trump is a racist? I think not.

Name calling, smears and dirt is all the Democrat party has. I don't think they've had a new strategy in my 45 years of voting.

They aren't selling what the majority of the people want. so Dirty lowdown politics is all they ever do.

With Obama it was the worst I've ever seen: with their attacks against a Woman Governor and even her children. how anyone can support such a party is beyond me

.. as is intelligence .. beyond you
what a jerkoff. go diddle yourself freaking snob

Fuck you dimwit.

Do you really believe the republican agenda and Trump are what the majority of people want? :0)

Stupid.

Name calling, smears and dirt is all the Democrat party has. I don't think they've had a new strategy in my 45 years of voting.

They aren't selling what the majority of the people want. so Dirty lowdown politics is all they ever do.

With Obama it was the worst I've ever seen: with their attacks against a Woman Governor and even her children. how anyone can support such a party is beyond me

.. as is intelligence .. beyond you
what a jerkoff. go diddle yourself freaking snob

Fuck you dimwit.

Do you really believe the republican agenda and Trump are what the majority of people want? :0)

Stupid.

This thread needs bumped, with all the fake, racist, bullcrap thrown out there by the witch (Hillary...) Moving video everyone should watch it

People use the word racist so much now it's almost lost all meaning.
It hasn't lost its meaning. It's just that many people who use it don't know its meaning!

Being racist is to believe that one race is superior to another. Racism does not require hatred...just a belief in superiority based on race.

the definition of racist
noun
a person who believes in racism, the doctrine that one's own racial group is superior or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back