So Trump DID win a rigged election. Rigged for Clinton. WA Root hits it out of the ballpark

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
From the very beginning of this "we can't let it go over losing" bullshit I've always believed is that the reason the D's couldn't is that they KNEW they were going to win the Presidency because it was rigged.

Rigged in Clinton's favor. Just like the primary against Bernie.

Rigged by the top Democrat FBI officials.

Rigged by the top Democrat DOJ officials.

Finally some prominent R's are getting involved. One of my fave guys Wayne Allyn Root puts all my thoughts out there with his op ed.

I'm linking to the GP for convenience. You can go right to WAR's website to get the real deal.

WAYNE ALLYN ROOT: Donald Trump Won a Rigged Election

WAYNE ALLYN ROOT: Donald Trump Won a Rigged Election

G6qzoJ1.gif

Good article tiny dancer. And good point. I have always thought this goes a long way towards explaining Trump Derangment Syndrome. The election was a shock...not just a defeat. These people never considered the ruling elites normal control breakers would be circumvented.
Total shock when an election they thought was just for show turned out to be real.

I'm into murder mysteries and crimes big time so small things flag me. :)

For example Cuomo had gone and booked 200 rooms for Hillary's inauguration so very early he got it at the lowest rate possible in Washington. He wasn't overconfident at all. Cuomo KNEW Clinton would win.

Just a small thing. But a flag. There are many others.

Hillary lost the election, dishonestly. (And with double the funding).

I thought she was supposed to be experienced, yet she lost to a political nobody.

Hillary lost the election, dishonestly. (And with double the funding).

I thought she was supposed to be experienced, yet she lost to a political nobody.

The Left is in a total panic on high, because they are caught!

I am telling you----------->this is going to be exceptionally good, because the left has never been attacked before. Will they lose? YES! Why? Because they have been broadsided, and the person they are attacking, they have to tie within months of his Presidency.

Good luck with that!

After OBAMAGATE, the only question asked by Americans will be------------>how did we allow the Obama administration to lie to us so easily, and believe them.

New Topics

Forum List

Back