So this is what leaders look like

Go away, you're an annoying left loon
It sure would be convenient for you if no one was around to challenge your bullshit, wouldn't it.

Grow up, little dude. You're about two comments form ignore
You supposedly put me on Ignore last week. :badgrin:

But that's what willfully stupid people do. They put the truth on ignore. This forum is chock full of piss drinking rubes like yourself.

If you put me on Ignore, it won't stop me from seeing your bullshit posts and debunking them. Sucks for you!

Stop lying, I never said I put you on ignore. However I do recall your bombardment of messages demanding me to comment a certain way. It's obvious you're nuts

I don't believe you.

I could care less what you believe, there lies your problem, Chuckles The Clown

Rcp has the President at 45%. Netanyahu 51%.
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval
And the question was not whether they approved of the invitation but of not notifying the White House, which, actually was false as Netanyahu did.

Netanyahu s strongman image boosts ratings countering U.S. rift
JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Israeli voters' security concerns have boosted Benjamin Netanyahu's popularity in the past month, helping him to skirt criticism of a widened rift with the White House as he aims for a fourth election success.

With violence on the Lebanese border and worries about Iran's nuclear program high on voters' minds, the conservative leader's reputation for being strong on security helped to raise his approval rating to 51 percent from 46 percent in January.

So far, every link provided supports exactly what I have stated. In the US, Netanyahu and Obama have equal approval ratings. In the US, Obama's approval rating is higher than Netanyahu's is in Israel. And finally, nearly half of all Americans disapprove of the GOP inviting Netanyahu here.

I saw where Bibi has a higher approval rating than Obama. People admire leadership

Netanyahu s Approval Ratings Sink - WSJ

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu faces sinking approval ratings and tepid enthusiasm for a possible campaign for a fourth term, according to a public-opinion poll published on Sunday.

Mr. Netanyahu’s approval rating has dropped to 38%, according to a poll of 535 Israelis published in Haaretz.

Yes, Israelis don't march in lockstep any more than Americans do. Some want Netanyahu to be a lot tougher. Some want him to be more compromising. And both camps will likely mark him down because he disappoints them one way or the other.

And yet poll after poll seems to indicate that of all likely candidates in Israel, Netanyahu is the one most people would most likely vote for.

". . . Even if the U.S. officials’ criticisms resonate with Israelis, Rynhold said Israelis would likely not side with the Obama administration over their own prime minister.

“For Israelis, it’s a shrug of the shoulders,” he said. “Obama’s standing is very low with the Israeli public. They don’t think his policies toward the Middle East are effective or wise, so harsh criticism of Netanyahu will have no impact. Those who don’t like Netanyahu will not like him anyway.”
Do Israelis think Netanyahu is chickenshit Maybe but they like him that way Opinion Jewish Journal

Hey now! That's quite an analysis of the Israeli polling data. It makes Netanyahu seem like he's doing all he can. Does the same hold true for Obama when it comes to his polling here?

I wonder how Obama would do in a straw poll against the GOP field? What do yiu think?

I didn't interpet it that Netanyahu is doing all he can. That would be a different discussion. My point was that people will rate a leader down for different reasons, but ultimately will prefer that leader to anybody else.

I don't see what that has to do with how Obama would do in a straw poll against a GOP field.

Obama is of course much more supported by those of his party than he is by members of the main opposition party and/or independents. That is to be expected.

According to Rasmussen, Obama was up 1 percentage point over all in approval rating for the month of January, and down 1 percentage point over all in approval rating for the month of February. Probably statistically insignificant either month.

But the polls consistently show that the President's party will give him higher marks than the opposition party will give him. The President has a higher favorability rating among women than men. But he has not been above 50% in favorability ratings overall in some time now. But the favorability and unfavorability ratings are pretty close month by month.

I don't know whether Rasmussen has done a favorability poll for Netanyahu--almost certainly he doesn't do a consistent rolling poll as he does for the President--but today's poll suggests increasing approval of Netanyahu's invitation to address Congress and that most want their elected representatives to be there when he gives it.
Voters Are Less Opposed To Netanyahu Speech to Congress - Rasmussen Reports

I see the RW traitors have come out from under their slimy rocks.

Fact is, President Obama has, for the most part, done it right. In spite of obstruction from the Do Nothings, he has created jobs, increased economic growth and kept us safe.

Meanwhile, what have the Republicans done? Have they voted to secure our borderS? Voted for jobs? Voted for vets? Voted for economic growth?

Nope.

:eusa_shhh:

Long-Term Care Veterans Choice Act - H.R.294
aNBttM2UXJKOvSXfO5yy0NYTLF-fDtoJeUTx04oauZwdal0_wLgKrtgbBCt_Q14JZIUNX9SikehfJv5NQA=s0-d-e1-ft

This House bill would amend title 38, United States Code, to authorize the Secretary of Veterans Affairs to enter into contracts and agreements for the transfer of veterans to non-Department medical foster homes for certain veterans who are unable to live independently.

:eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back