So this is one of the benefits of marriage for a man besides SEX?

My friend posted a picture of himself on facebook with a nice shirt on and I wanted to know where did his clothes shopping. He said his wife does his clothes shopping??

This can't be the case for all married men
So your friend should look like you? :biggrin:

I wasn't buying the same shirt you dumb bitch

My friend posted a picture of himself on facebook with a nice shirt on and I wanted to know where did his clothes shopping. He said his wife does his clothes shopping??

I meant that your friend has someone with taste buying his clothes, you don't. Oh well, I tried. :biggrin:

I meant that your friend has someone with taste buying his clothes, you don't. Oh well, I tried. :biggrin:

Come taste the tip of my dick

Come taste the tip of my dick
Oh, you're gay. Got it.

That's nothing, Monday I have to take my wife 105 miles for her to buy panties! And I'm not kidding!

She can't order them online?

he already stated the panties is really for him and that's why he excited about the drive

That's nothing, Monday I have to take my wife 105 miles for her to buy panties! And I'm not kidding!

he already stated the panties is really for him and that's why he excited about the drive
I never stated any such thing.

Nope. She gotta go down there.

Don't lie now Mikey Poo

Don't lie now Mikey Poo
As stated many times, I don't lie. people like you do all the time and seem to think that it's ok. What I stated was that I hope she lets me wear them this time, all in jest of course.

Please don't make the mistake of thinking I agree with your obsessive misogyny and your need to piss on any relationship that doesn't match up with your own twisted worldview. I think it's very nice when married couples go out of their way to please each other, rather than viewing their spouses as mere convenience accessories for their own selfish existences. I'm just curious why what she wants isn't available to buy online and have shipped.

If it can be asked - I don't wish to pry into anything private or embarassing to your wife - what is she buying that isn't available online, but good enough to drive that far for?

If it can be asked - I don't wish to pry into anything private or embarassing to your wife - what is she buying that isn't available online, but good enough to drive that far for?
She just wants to go and look at stuff, that''s all. And I posted it like it was some sort of task for me, and it's really not. We have been together since 1973 and we just do things. :)

She just wants to go and look at stuff, that''s all. And I posted it like it was some sort of task for me, and it's really not. We have been together since 1973 and we just do things. :)

Ahhh. Makes perfect sense to me. I suspect a lot of people these days don't grasp the idea of enjoying your spouse's company OR doing nice things for someone just because you love them. Probably why so few marriages last.

Forum List

Back