So This Is It? This Is Their Anointed Hope & Change Messiah?

Despite all the constant Liberal Press hype about Barack Obama being the "Hope & Change Messiah",i've actually grown quite unimpressed with him. I see no astounding or miraculous leadership coming from their Messiah.
Hey, Skippy....shouldn't you be a little-more concerned about the 'Bagger-train goin' off-the-track??? :eusa_eh:

January 29, 2011

"Republicans won dozens of elections last fall after claiming Democrats had focused too little on creating jobs. Now GOP lawmakers stand accused of the same charge, using their new House majority to push to repeal the president's health care law, restrict abortions and highlight other social issues important to their most conservative supporters.

At best, House Republicans seem to be sending mixed or diluted messages about job creation while they promote social issues that appeal to conservative activists. Examples include limiting jury awards in medical malpractice cases and expanding the District of Columbia's school voucher program.

Rep. Tom Cole of Oklahoma, who oversaw GOP House campaigns in past years, defended the early focus on health care and abortion. "These are commitments we made" during the fall campaign, he said, adding that a heavier emphasis on jobs is coming soon."

HERE

Despite all the constant Liberal Press hype about Barack Obama being the "Hope & Change Messiah",i've actually grown quite unimpressed with him. I see no astounding or miraculous leadership coming from their Messiah. This latest Egypt uprising issue has shown just how lost and inept he appears to be. I don't know anyone who really knows where his Administration stands on that issue. He's been all over the board on that one for sure. Then there was the BP Disaster. I saw no leadership at all on that calamity either. And lets not even get into his numerous Economic blunders. He seems shockingly lost on anything relating to Economic matters.

When all is said and done,i think America has been gypped. The Liberal Press and Democrats definitely sold us a Lemon with this guy. He just hasn't delivered on their Messiah thing. However,it's not like trying to get your money back after being scammed. You can never get your vote back. People need to learn that slogans & hype don't = Leadership. This current President proves that.

Yes anyone who call President Obama a "Messiah" was bound to be in for a let down. You were probable waiting for him to walk out to the BP site and use his powers to stop the gusher. So sorry your "Messiah" disapointed you. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

Despite all the constant Liberal Press hype about Barack Obama being the "Hope & Change Messiah",i've actually grown quite unimpressed with him. I see no astounding or miraculous leadership coming from their Messiah. This latest Egypt uprising issue has shown just how lost and inept he appears to be. I don't know anyone who really knows where his Administration stands on that issue. He's been all over the board on that one for sure. Then there was the BP Disaster. I saw no leadership at all on that calamity either. And lets not even get into his numerous Economic blunders. He seems shockingly lost on anything relating to Economic matters.

When all is said and done,i think America has been gypped. The Liberal Press and Democrats definitely sold us a Lemon with this guy. He just hasn't delivered on their Messiah thing. However,it's not like trying to get your money back after being scammed. You can never get your vote back. People need to learn that slogans & hype don't = Leadership. This current President proves that.

Yes anyone who call President Obama a "Messiah" was bound to be in for a let down. You were probable waiting for him to walk out to the BP site and use his powers to stop the gusher. So sorry your "Messiah" disapointed you. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

jc2.gif

St.%20Clinton.1.jpg

"Yeahhhhhh....BUDDY!!"​

Over-Rated!! Over-Rated!!
....In a record-setting kind o' way......

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBHK7zsz7xU&feature=related[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfWpBWP8krs&feature=related[/ame]

827.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Obama has disappointed almost everyone. The entertainment media, there is no news any more, just loved him. They say the rich are all republicans but just look at the celebs, all rich. The losers are those of us who work for a living and our only power is in our vote and I think that November showed that we are not happy with the anointed one and his kind. I would love a leader who knows how to run a business, create job, pay bills on time without borrowing and knows how to tell the truth.

Forum List

Back