so, this is Christmas

I whistle Mozart constantly... Nachtmusic is my favorite for whistling...

My daddy was always whistling country songs between his teeth. I've been whistling "Linus & Lucy" by Vince Guaraldi, lately, even though whistling girls & crowing hens always come to no good ends. :)

So because a couple of people on a messageboard whistle, in your demented little self-absorbed mind that means I'm "proven wrong"?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
That would be five, including me.
yay2.gif

I think because common sense is now as extinct as that chinese river dolphin.

Thankfully the majority are regular customers and know what they're doing. We lie sometimes and say we can't take 'cash' calls. :evil:

I pity the drivers more than anything, but at least they're outside.

Yeah, he was. It was a weird thing that while I wouldn't expect him to let a random woman go ahead of him, it seemed sort of chauvonistic for him to cause such a scene with a pregnant woman. Why does her being pregnant make her seem more vulnerable or something?

Either way, it sucked.

it must be where you live, because 99% of the time, I had men, esp older men in my home area, practically make me go ahead of them or give up their seat on a bench in the malls when I was obviously pregnant, and I didn't even ask. I couldn't say the same for women though.

I think because common sense is now as extinct as that chinese river dolphin.

I don't think it's lack of common sense... I think it's selfishness. People seem to have a difficult time seeing beyond what THEY want at the moment.

it must be where you live, because 99% of the time, I had men, esp older men in my home area, practically make me go ahead of them or give up their seat on a bench in the malls when I was obviously pregnant, and I didn't even ask. I couldn't say the same for women though.

It better down here, we cater to women and would gladly allow a pregnant woman to move ahead in line, hell we’d probably get her a chair.

The problem is we are seeing a mass influx of arrogant uppity North Eastern yanks. The women are from hell. An attitude gets you to the back of the line down here, unless you’re in the Atlanta jungle.

I'd be afraid to give up my seat for her, and she blasts me because she is not pregnant, just fat, and a feminist. :eusa_wall:

Has anyone else noticed that when you do something nice like hold the door, or let a car merge into your lane when you don't have to, fewer and fewer people bother to thank you?

Forum List

Back