So this is a True Story... Click and hear about it.

yes, you're a victim

I Certainly don't Need a Pack, Mutt...

:)

peace...

Is that why you went back almost a year ago to try and GET one, via the sympathy card because you couldn't lie your way out this time?

I went back to March to show what you really are...

Feel Free to show me going after Ravi's Family... Del's Family... Your Family...

You can't.

It's what you are, at least Own it, Dis.

peace...

And Dis, Losing my Sister, whether it was almost a year ago or not, was still Losing my Sister... And what you did whether 8 months ago or Yesterday is still what you did.

And you did it again today... Saw an Oppurtunity to Troll and Flame what was Supposed to be a Fun Thread about Finding a Bluetooth in a Coat Pocket a Week after it had been back at the Store...

What a Shit you are...

Actually, you are Worse than Ravi, because at least she was Original with her Trolling...

You Rode her Wake...

Pathetic.

I was REALLY trying to be Cool with you the Last Couple of Weeks too...

And you Know that.

peace...

Well if someone was stupid enough to admit that was the reason for the return, then I guess they deserve whatever decision is made.

Because people can't see through the fact that you're making up a reason? Way to encourage lying, because there isn't enough of it in the world anyway. :eusa_eh:

So Dis and Ravi have called me and my Wife Stupid and Liars...

This Thread was about what Odd thing it was that that Bluetooth was still there a week later...

That's all.

What Abundantly MEANINGLESS Existences you two must Lead to Flame this Thread.

peace...
Uh, no...that's the way you took it, apparently.

Jesus Christ, mal, have you ever gone a day in your life without whining?

I Certainly don't Need a Pack, Mutt...

peace...

Is that why you went back almost a year ago to try and GET one, via the sympathy card because you couldn't lie your way out this time?

Feel Free to show me going after Ravi's Family... Del's Family... Your Family...

You can't.

peace...

If I brought my family up as often as you did, I couldn't say a word if someone mentioned them. You should try not bringing them up..

That said.. I didn't say a damn word about them in this thread, and that pissed you off enough to go back almost a year in an attempt to garner some sympathy for your cause.

Man up, Nancy.

And Dis, Losing my Sister, whether it was almost a year ago or not, was still Losing my Sister... And what you did whether 8 months ago or Yesterday is still what you did.

And you did it again today... Saw an Oppurtunity to Troll and Flame what was Supposed to be a Fun Thread about Finding a Bluetooth in a Coat Pocket a Week after it had been back at the Store...

What a Shit you are...

Actually, you are Worse than Ravi, because at least she was Original with her Trolling...

You Rode her Wake...

Pathetic.

I was REALLY trying to be Cool with you the Last Couple of Weeks too...

And you Know that.

peace...
:cuckoo: You bracketed your sister's death with nasty threads. Don't blame that on Dis.

Act like a grownup for once in your life and quit blaming others for your own stupidity.

You come in here and admit to being dishonest and someone is going to call you on it.

I Misred that Discussion with you and Paulie... My Bad.

Good. Now STFU.

Stop Trolling and Flaming me when it's about my Family...

It makes you Look as Small as you are.

I was Actually liking the New Dis recently...

Guess you can't Help yourself.

That's too Bad.

peace...

I don't know where you think there was a "new" Dis. If you like the new one, you like the old one, because they're one and the same.

Your bad.

You can't.

peace...

If I brought my family up as often as you did, I couldn't say a word if someone mentioned them. You should try not bringing them up..

That said.. I didn't say a damn word about them in this thread, and that pissed you off enough to go back almost a year in an attempt to garner some sympathy for your cause.

Man up, Nancy.

I Rarely bring them up...

Wouldn't make them Fair Game if I did...

As for going back to March to Illustrate what you are...

Own your own Actions...

A Thread about my Sister's Death was NO place for you to Troll and Flame.

But Considering your going back to your Old Ways today, maybe you were Right about you...

You haven't Changed.

When you have me going Against People you Care about or Using a Thread about People who are Cared about to Attack another Member...

Link it.

Otherwise, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

You also, Ravi.

peace...

Forum List

Back