"So they have until Friday", Rep. Devin Nunes has informed FBI officials.

This is absolutely crazy. Why won't the chief domestic law enforcement agency in the Country cooperate with elected officials?

when this information comes out it's going to take down a whole bunch of big names including the current people in charge.

Jo

Rep. Devin Nunes threatened to send a ninth criminal referral regarding the Trump-Russia investigation to the Justice Department if he does not receive information he requested about British ex-spy Christopher Steele, and accused those who still push the Russian collusion conspiracy of being "possessed."

The California Republican sent letters Friday to FBI Director Christopher Wray and U.S. Attorney John Durham, who is conducting a review of the origins of the Russia inquiry. He asked about records the Bureau received in October 2016 that show a top official at the State Department undermining Steele's credibility. Steele authored a dossier, filled with salacious and unverified claims about President Trump's ties to Russia, that was used by the FBI to obtain Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act or FISA warrants to wiretap onetime Trump campaign adviser Carter Page.

Nunes threatens ninth criminal referral, says Trump-Russia conspiracy peddlers are 'possessed'

Here's Nunes Sunday...

Sure.....any day now, right?
258333-94fa62ea5b0aefb588ff0f4103a17e5a.jpg

This is absolutely crazy. Why won't the chief domestic law enforcement agency in the Country cooperate with elected officials?
You mean all those donnie officials refusing to go before Congressional committee's?

Yep....a lot of them have a lot to hide.
Don't forget they've all been there for along time and they're all connected.

Jo

Wait, so does he have proof of crimes? If so, is he using the proof as leverage, otherwise known as blackmail? Or does he not have the proof and is threatening to falsify it if they don't produce?

How does this work?
Well, considering even a State Dept employee that interviewed Steele let them know she caught him lying, yet they still told the fisa court he was a credible source...
Link?
FBI's Steele story falls apart: False intel and media contacts were flagged before FISA
State Department's red flag on Steele went to a senior FBI man well before FISA warrant

Two opinion pieces--nothing really new...just a lot of spin and hyperbole.

It's like both sides are locked in some insane death-match. i guess it appeals to the WWE sort.....but I'd like my officials to govern..it is what we pay them to do.
Would you like to see her notes? They were released, be glad to dig it up for you. Oh, here they are-

State Department handwritten notes of meeting with Christopher Steele
thank you!

I wish she had better handwriting!!!

What page out of the 11pages did she say Steele was LYING?

I had read in an article last week that she noted that there was not an embassy or something of the sort in Miami as the unverified field notes / dossier had said... but NOT THAT HE LIED or made that up?? It just was not correct, the information gathered was incorrect on that?

Forum List

Back