So They Expect Us To Believe The Spill And Border Violence Aren't A Problem Anymore

There is border violence...but it is not marginally different than it has always been. And in Arizona it seems to have waned for the past three or four years.

It's the hyping it up into something that it isn't that is wrong.

So how much violence is tolerable for you?

Also....if you wanna talk hype.....let's talk about Katrina shall we.
More people died in Katrina than died at the border in the past thirty years.

Really? How do you figure?

Nearly 1900 people died in the Hurricane or its aftermath. Now the border?

Border Deaths Are Increasing - washingtonpost.com

Border Deaths Are Increasing
Rise Is Despite Fewer Crossers, U.S. and Mexican Groups Say
By Spencer S. Hsu
Washington Post Staff Writer
Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Despite a 50 percent drop over the past two years in the number of people caught illegally entering the United States from Mexico, the number of those who died while trying to cross the border increased this year and is the highest since 2006, according to new U.S. data and a study by human rights groups in both countries.

The American Civil Liberties Union and Mexico's human rights agency allege that consistently high numbers of border deaths -- hovering around 350 to 500 a year, depending on which government's figures are used -- are a predictable but largely unrecognized result of border security policies....

A year later, in AZ alone:

FOXNews.com - Immigrant Deaths in Arizona Desert Soaring in July

Immigrant Deaths in Arizona Desert Soaring in July
Published July 16, 2010 | Associated Press
Print Email Share Comments (1024) Text Size
PHOENIX -- The number of deaths among illegal immigrants crossing the Arizona desert from Mexico is soaring so high this month that the medical examiner's office that handles the bodies is using a refrigerated truck to store some of them, the chief examiner said Friday.

The bodies of 40 illegal immigrants have been brought to the office of Pima County Medical Examiner Dr. Bruce Parks since July 1. At that rate, Parks said the deaths could top the single-month record of 68 in July 2005 since his office began tracking them in 2000.

"Right now, at the halfway point of the month, to have so many is just a very bad sign," he said. "It's definitely on course to perhaps be the deadliest month of all time."

From Jan. 1 to July 15, the office has handled the bodies of 134 illegal immigrants, up from 93 at the same time last year and 102 in 2008. In 2007, when the office recorded the highest annual deaths of illegal immigrants, 140 bodies had been taken there through July 15.

Parks said his office, which handles immigrant bodies from three counties, is currently storing roughly 250 bodies and had to start using a refrigerated truck because of the increase in immigrant deaths this month...

That's total horseshit. Back that up with facts.
Most of the people killed on the Mexican/USA border are Mexicans. There are no statistics that I can find on actual numbers. In the last year I can find ONE example of someone who MIGHT have been killed because of border violence...a rancher who's property butts up against the border.

Most Americans killed in border towns are killed in Mexico.

So that the dead are Mexican, that's ok with you? Of course you do not KNOW they're Mexican, they could be Hondurans or any other person crossing illegally, no? All that counts are Americans? Seems you ignore the fact that of those that didn't die, some may not be Mexican, but terrorists or allied with such?

Hello? We are talking about border violence. It is really horrid that people die trying to cross from dehydration or accidents. Too bad that people revile those that make water drops for the crossers.

See what I'm saying: a few incidents are magnified into the apocalypse. It's shameful.

But it's not a few incidents. The problem has been growing and it's getting to the point that Juarez is becoming another center for terrorism. A car bomb went off and killed some officials a couple of weeks ago. It keeps spilling over into the US to the point where the Obama Administration posted signs 80 miles into US territory warning citizens of dangerous activity.

So as long as it's not in your neighborhood you really don't give a damn I suppose. The safety and security of Americans should be number one. The government's job is to defend this country from aggressors and insure the peace and liberty of it's citizens...regardless of whether they're white, black, brown, yellow, or otherwise..or vote Democrat or Republican.

I guess I could easily say in this case as Kanye West said "Ravi doesn't care about white people". I guess that's pretty accurate here.

Last edited:
Hello? We are talking about border violence. It is really horrid that people die trying to cross from dehydration or accidents. Too bad that people revile those that make water drops for the crossers.

You brought up the dead and Katrina. Once again, you lie or maybe just think that making up stuff is ok.

You brought up the dead and Katrina. Once again, you lie or maybe just think that making up stuff is ok.
No lie...we were talking about border violence. Try reading and following a thread, bitch.

No lie...we were talking about border violence. Try reading and following a thread, bitch.

She's just reading what everyone else is reading.

Did Mexicans give a crap about those who died in the death camps of WW2? Anything to keep the helper monkeys out of the US is good. I say jail those who give aid and comfort to the Mexican invader.

Could you put something in the water to make those beaners glow in the dark???

Last edited:
There is border violence...but it is not marginally different than it has always been. And in Arizona it seems to have waned for the past three or four years.

What????? Are you this dumb or do you just pretend to be? The violence in AZ has escalated to horrendous proportions in the last three or four years and many longer than that. Please - stop making idiotic comments. Stop parroting the lies that the mainstream media tells you. You want the truth? You want to see for yourself if it's hyping? Go down to AZ or any border state and see for yourself and then come back and report.

So how much violence is tolerable for you?

Also....if you wanna talk hype.....let's talk about Katrina shall we.

Prove it. And stop comparing apples to oranges.

Tell that to the American victims of violence and the children poisoned by Mexican drugs.

"Oh you're only imagining that bullet hole because you are a racist."
Solve the drug problem then. THAT is the real problem. People in the USA take drugs. Mexicans supply them. Seal the border there and the drug suppliers will find another way...and the problem continues.

And again I ask: what came first the drug user or the drugs. Can you name ONE country on this planet whose people do NOT take drugs??? Stop making the american people responsible for the world ills and especially for Mexico's! That country did it to itself allowing centuries of corruption. Yes, seal the damn border and if they find another way eradicate that also. Problem solved a step at a time as each step arises - but to sit back and gripe and blame the USA for everything is moronic.

So now it's the fault of those who don't drop off water for these illegals??? When do you blame the persons for making the decision to cross knowing full well of the dangers? Are these people being forced to come here by putting a gun to their head?? I sleep well at night knowing I had NOT a thing to do with their deaths. I wonder how well the Mexican government sleeps.

Tell that to the American victims of violence and the children poisoned by Mexican drugs.

"Oh you're only imagining that bullet hole because you are a racist."
Solve the drug problem then. THAT is the real problem. People in the USA take drugs. Mexicans supply them. Seal the border there and the drug suppliers will find another way...and the problem continues.

So you are saying that all illegals crossing the border with Mexico are coming here as drug smugglers? If drug use went down, there would be no more illegals? :cuckoo:

Some people just have tunnel vision. They ONLY focus on the USA while giving every other country a free pass on the atrocities committed there on a dialy basis. Idiotic!

After listening to Obama tell us that the BP spill will take years to clean up why does he think we'll believe that 75% of the oil is gone...cleaned up...evaporated?

Also, they're now trying to tell us that all of the violence that's happening on the Arizona border was all made up.

How stupid do they think we are?

I've already seen a couple of threads on this...so I guess they must think we're pretty stupid. The usual suspects on USMB are already floating rumors of conspiracies over border violence. Zona for one. I get the feeling that Truthmatters has been writing all of their stuff for them. That's how little credibility they have.

Let's face it folks. These people in the Administration have no credibility. They don't exactly have a great track record when it comes to honesty and transparency. A spill that the government decided to charge $20 billion in damages to BP cannot be written off with a simple announcement by one of Obama's czars or underlings. The coverup that has been reported by the media seems to be in full force...in hopes that something can be salvaged for the upcoming election. I suspect the same goes for the reports that border violence is just a hoax. Ask the residents of AZ that live on to the border if this is the case. They can't seem to leave there homes for fear that illegals will end up homesteading in them. This is a problem folks.

So we've got accusations of racism left and right....and claims that two of Obama's biggest crisis were blown out of proportion. Do you believe them? Have they given us any reason to believe them? Isn't it all just an attempt to whitewash a couple of Obama's weaknesses? He's trying to make us forget about what happened. Obviously people didn't forget about health care because they voted against it 3 to 1 in the election this week. What makes him think we'll forget about everything else he's screwed up?

Ask Jillian she'll tell ya.

We better pray that the next two years go by fast. This president has got to go - the sooner the better. Some of the people can be fooled some of the time; but not all of the people can be fooled ALL of the time. Those of us who have not been fooled, will have to save those who have.

After listening to Obama tell us that the BP spill will take years to clean up why does he think we'll believe that 75% of the oil is gone...cleaned up...evaporated?

Also, they're now trying to tell us that all of the violence that's happening on the Arizona border was all made up.

How stupid do they think we are?

I've already seen a couple of threads on this...so I guess they must think we're pretty stupid. The usual suspects on USMB are already floating rumors of conspiracies over border violence. Zona for one. I get the feeling that Truthmatters has been writing all of their stuff for them. That's how little credibility they have.

Let's face it folks. These people in the Administration have no credibility. They don't exactly have a great track record when it comes to honesty and transparency. A spill that the government decided to charge $20 billion in damages to BP cannot be written off with a simple announcement by one of Obama's czars or underlings. The coverup that has been reported by the media seems to be in full force...in hopes that something can be salvaged for the upcoming election. I suspect the same goes for the reports that border violence is just a hoax. Ask the residents of AZ that live on to the border if this is the case. They can't seem to leave there homes for fear that illegals will end up homesteading in them. This is a problem folks.

So we've got accusations of racism left and right....and claims that two of Obama's biggest crisis were blown out of proportion. Do you believe them? Have they given us any reason to believe them? Isn't it all just an attempt to whitewash a couple of Obama's weaknesses? He's trying to make us forget about what happened. Obviously people didn't forget about health care because they voted against it 3 to 1 in the election this week. What makes him think we'll forget about everything else he's screwed up?

Yep, just refocus on those evil klansmen Tea Partiers. They are the real threat to your job, family, liberty and legal system. Also, the US Supreme Court may become problematic this fall be on the lookout!

Forum List

Back