So, they don't want you to have a gun, and besides private security is only 5 million a year...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
So....the very guy who doesn't want you to have a gun will spend 5 million dollars a year to have a private army of security, armed to the teeth with the best guns available........

So...you can't have a gun, but all you have to do is spend 5 million dollars a year, and buy your own private army.....

DeSantis Gunhide Question of the Day: How Much Do You Spend on Your Security? - The Truth About Guns

“Security means everything to Facebook — security for Mark Zuckerberg, that is,” nypost.com clarifies. “The social-media company shelled out $5 million last year to make sure its co-founder and CEO had protection around the clock, according to regulatory filings . . . powerful Apple CEO Tim Cook spent relative chump change of $209,151 on his safety last year.” I

So....the very guy who doesn't want you to have a gun will spend 5 million dollars a year to have a private army of security, armed to the teeth with the best guns available........

So...you can't have a gun, but all you have to do is spend 5 million dollars a year, and buy your own private army.....

DeSantis Gunhide Question of the Day: How Much Do You Spend on Your Security? - The Truth About Guns

“Security means everything to Facebook — security for Mark Zuckerberg, that is,” nypost.com clarifies. “The social-media company shelled out $5 million last year to make sure its co-founder and CEO had protection around the clock, according to regulatory filings . . . powerful Apple CEO Tim Cook spent relative chump change of $209,151 on his safety last year.” I
This fails as a straw man fallacy – nothing but a ridiculous lie.

This fails as a straw man fallacy – nothing but a ridiculous lie.

"blah blah fallacy blah blah blah....."

Zuckerberg doesn't want anyone to have guns? Has he ever said that?

And there's nothing wrong with him having bodyguards. Our gun fetish culture has led to there being 400 million+ guns in this country. The best argument against gun control here is that it's easier for someone who wants to kill to get a gun here than anywhere elese in the world. So you might as well have a gun of your own just in case.

And there's nothing wrong with him having bodyguards. Our gun fetish culture has led to there being 400 million+ guns in this country. The best argument against gun control here is that it's easier for someone who wants to kill to get a gun here than anywhere elese in the world. So you might as well have a gun of your own just in case.

And yet 70-80% of gun murder victims are not normal people........they are people who have multiple felony convictions....

and taking your number...4,000,000 million guns in private hands...we had 8,124 gun murders....90% of which were committed by people with multiple felony convictions...

So subract 80% from 8,124 and that means a total of about 1,624 innocent people were murdered with guns.....

so.....400,000,000 million guns in private hands....and 1,624 innocent people murdered with guns......

Can you even begin to see why that is not an issue.....?

Cars accidentally kill 35,000 people.....

Drowning accidentally killed over 3,000 people....

Nothing you believe about guns is true, factual or based in reality....

And yet 70-80% of gun murder victims are not normal people........they are people who have multiple felony convictions....

and taking your number...4,000,000 million guns in private hands...we had 8,124 gun murders....90% of which were committed by people with multiple felony convictions...

So subract 80% from 8,124 and that means a total of about 1,624 innocent people were murdered with guns.....

so.....400,000,000 million guns in private hands....and 1,624 innocent people murdered with guns......

You twist stats to create whatever narrative you want. I don't need to. All I have to do is point out our astronomically high gun crime rate and our high homicide rate.

I have no problem with guns. I've never been againt them and own them myself. But I can't stand you lunatics who worship guns as the answer to all things.

You twist stats to create whatever narrative you want. I don't need to. All I have to do is point out our astronomically high gun crime rate and our high homicide rate.

I have no problem with guns. I've never been againt them and own them myself. But I can't stand you lunatics who worship guns as the answer to all things.

Twisting stats? Oh.....you mean I am telling the truth.....yes...that would be a foriegn concept to you.........

I don't worship guns...I believe in the right of innocent people to be able to defend themselvs from violent attack, wether it is by violent criminals or by their own government...history proves me right.

Twisting stats? Oh.....you mean I am telling the truth.....yes...that would be a foriegn concept to you.........

I don't worship guns...I believe in the right of innocent people to be able to defend themselvs from violent attack, wether it is by violent criminals or by their own government...history proves me right.
No you definitely worship guns. You obsess over them and constantly post about them. You probably think it would be great for our country to have 800 million+ guns instead of what we have now.

If you have to perform lengthy math to create stats that favor your opinion then that is "twisting" stats. But you don't even stop there. You like to use completely unquantifiable variables like saying that Europe has "friendlier" criminals than we do, and that (NOT the scarcity of guns) is why they don't have gun crimes.

No you definitely worship guns. You obsess over them and constantly post about them. You probably think it would be great for our country to have 800 million+ guns instead of what we have now.

If you have to perform lengthy math to create stats that favor your opinion then that is "twisting" stats. But you don't even stop there. You like to use completely unquantifiable variables like saying that Europe has "friendlier" criminals than we do, and that (NOT the scarcity of guns) is why they don't have gun crimes.

If you have to perform lengthy math to create stats that favor your opinion then that is "twisting" stats.

WRong...I state what the stats actually show.....you know, the truth, the facts and reality.....the actual death stats for gun murder show that only about 1,642 innocent people a year are murdered by guns in a country you said has 400,000,000 million guns....the research shows that most gun murder victims 70-80% have multiple felony convictions.....and that doesn't even take into account innocent people who are killed because they are connected to the criminals...like the family in Ohio murdered over Pot.

saying that Europe has "friendlier" criminals than we do,

Please...try to read what I post...it will make your posts more intelligent.....

I have never said they are friendlier...in fact I have posted that Britain is 2 x as violent as the United States....they stab and torture as readily as our criminals do...and more often.....

I have stated, accurately, that they do not choose to commit murder as often as our criminals do.....against each other or against innocent victims.....as you can see by our rate our criminals murder each other far more often than they do completely innocent people...

as we always tell you nuts.....ban guns and only the criminals and police will have guns...and that is exactly what you have in Britain, Australia, and Europe........I post the crimes with guns from those countries all the time.

If you have to perform lengthy math to create stats that favor your opinion then that is "twisting" stats.

WRong...I state what the stats actually show.....you know, the truth, the facts and reality.....the actual death stats for gun murder show that only about 1,642 innocent people a year are murdered by guns in a country you said has 400,000,000 million guns....the research shows that most gun murder victims 70-80% have multiple felony convictions.....and that doesn't even take into account innocent people who are killed because they are connected to the criminals...like the family in Ohio murdered over Pot.

Please...try to read what I post...it will make your posts more intelligent.....

I have never said they are friendlier...in fact I have posted that Britain is 2 x as violent as the United States....they stab and torture as readily as our criminals do...and more often.....

I have stated, accurately, that they do not choose to commit murder as often as our criminals do.....against each other or against innocent victims.....as you can see by our rate our criminals murder each other far more often than they do completely innocent people...

as we always tell you nuts.....ban guns and only the criminals and police will have guns...and that is exactly what you have in Britain, Australia, and Europe........I post the crimes with guns from those countries all the time.
They're more violent, they just chooooose not to murder. Of course it has nothing to do with them being forced to use fists and knives instead of far deadlier guns because they can't get their hands on one.

Good grief.

Very good fenabel to have more guns than people live in United States. 50% have more than 2 pcs in home or what's up all white how has own gun in home?

20% of all American citizen have guns of white humans?

Nope...that is lying by omission....

Americans use guns to actually stop violent criminal attack and to save lives 1,500,000 times a year according to bill clinton and supported by about 13 other studies on self defense with guns.......

I don't twist any stats.....I give the stats, the links and show how you guys lie about guns in this country....

They're more violent, they just chooooose not to murder. Of course it has nothing to do with them being forced to use fists and knives instead of far deadlier guns because they can't get their hands on one.

Good grief.

They aren't forced to use fists and knives......they prefer to use fully automatic weapons and they are using them more often to actually shoot at police.....

They have the same gun crime and gun murder rate now...that they had before they confiscated guns....so your post is both stupid and wrong.....in fact, gun crime went up 4% in Britain last year....

only the criminals and police have guns in Britain...and of course the wealthy have their hunting shotguns...for now.....

Americans use guns to actually stop violent criminal attack and to save lives 1,500,000 times a year according to bill clinton and supported by about 13 other studies on self defense with guns.......

I don't twist any stats.....I give the stats, the links and show how you guys lie about guns in this country....
Tell me... do you know where that 1.5 million number came from? Or are you just repeating what you've read in a NRA brochure?

Obama is openly against having armed guards at our schools......except the school his daughters attend......which means he's hoping for a few more Sandy Hooks.

Tell me... do you know where that 1.5 million number came from? Or are you just repeating what you've read in a NRA brochure?
Probably the same place you fuckers get your stats from.....the FBI.

Lol well that's not correct. Care to guess again?

Nope....I don't care.

Nope....I don't care.
K then buh bye

Forum List

Back