So the rightwing is willing to take pay & benefits cuts?

The Cons are hot to get rid of Unions, the last bastion between worker protection from greedy, unpatriotic, uncaring asshole Corporations.

Then why do we need them in the government jobs?

How is it that unions protect workers from greedy bosses, yet at the same time you defend and empower their bosses?

This is Shintao's way of admitting that he thinks the government is a greedy, unpatriotic, uncaring asshole corporation.

Nah, I don't think you should think for me.:cuckoo:

They sure have an IMPACT in elections via MONEY that is stolen for belonging whether they chose to or NOT...Given to Politicians they won't or DON'T Vote for against their will...

GOT IT ACE?

Yea, because 7.5% of the workers in private industry have so much more access to money than Republicans who get their money from just a few companies.

U.S. Chamber of Commerce - SourceWatch

The Chamber claims on its website that its mission is to "advance human progress through an economic, political and social system based on individual freedom, incentive, initiative, opportunity, and responsibility."[3] It describes itself as "the world's largest business federation representing more than 3 million businesses and organizations of every size, sector, and region."[4]
Despite these claims, the New York Times reported in October 2010 that half of the Chamber's $140 million in contributions in 2008 came from just 45 big-money donors, many of whom enlisted the Chamber's help to fight political and public opinion battles on their behalf (such as opposing financial or healthcare reforms, or other regulations). [2] The Chamber is "dominated by oil companies, pharmaceutical giants, automakers and other polluting industries," according to James Carter, executive director of the Green Chamber of Commerce.[5]

-------------------------------------

You guys know that the Republican Party get's the bulk of it's money from big corporations who want them to end corporate tax and remove clean air and clean water and safety regulations. You know that right? It's not a secret.

Stop with the "But Democrats blah blah blah". Think about what your own party is doing. Is this what you really want? A "dirty" America?

Remember Darrell Issa sent out an email on the very day he was sworn in asking companies what is the first thing they want Republicans to do?

That email didn't go to the Republican base, but to companies.

the workers don't have access, their dues does, so that just the seiu, can drop 30 million on just obama alone....OpenSecrets.org: Money in Politics -- See Who's Giving & Who's Getting ....have at it.

How much money can 7.5% of private sector workers give? Seriously, think about it. And that's from a few MILLION people.

30 million is peanuts from what Republicans get from just a few companies. The Chamber of Commerce gave the Republicans 75 million just before the election and over a hundred million during the year.

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&sugexp...erce+7&pbx=1&bav=on.1,or.&fp=681127d0c6f645aa

If you think working middle class Americans can compete with huge corporations you're insane.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Cons are hot to get rid of Unions, the last bastion between worker protection from greedy, unpatriotic, uncaring asshole Corporations.

Then why do we need them in the government jobs?

How is it that unions protect workers from greedy bosses, yet at the same time you defend and empower their bosses?

how about they help defend us against ASSHOLE bosses who treat people like shit,and dont care what rules they violate...how about those kind of Bosses?.....

Government Workers Union's should be disbanded.

why?.....because the bosses there treat their employees so much better?.....they dont violate work rules?.....they dont treat the employee there like SHIT,which is just what would happen if there was no Union......even with a Union there were a few shootings in the PO in the past....thats how fucked some of those bastards were....and they are still around......

You poor thing....what will you do?

empathy_bear.jpg

Well I guess I will continue to move into my million dollar home & furnish it with $75,000. cash. Then I will set out by my pool, and watch the steaks cooking on my BQ. I could be inside watching one of five new wide screen televisons I just bought at Sears, but I enjoy the sun outdoors, so I will prolly be on my back patio in the afternoon watching my tv at the bar, or on my front patio in the morning sun sipping coffee and playing on the net with one of my lap tops.

Now what will you do my poor lil Zander? If you are like me, you have no dog in the fight. The difference between you and me is I am a humanitarian and Pro-American who cares about his fellow country men who seem to be making some bad choices here by dissing Unions. And by the way, You can't intimidate me with wealth, so laugh that one off.

yea i hear ya....i can sleep in one of 15 rooms in my home in Coto De Caza....only 5 wide screens?......i have a room set up with a 20 foot screen to view movies.....you must be one of the "regular" people....

empathy_bear.jpg

Well I guess I will continue to move into my million dollar home & furnish it with $75,000. cash. Then I will set out by my pool, and watch the steaks cooking on my BQ. I could be inside watching one of five new wide screen televisons I just bought at Sears, but I enjoy the sun outdoors, so I will prolly be on my back patio in the afternoon watching my tv at the bar, or on my front patio in the morning sun sipping coffee and playing on the net with one of my lap tops.

Now what will you do my poor lil Zander? If you are like me, you have no dog in the fight. The difference between you and me is I am a humanitarian and Pro-American who cares about his fellow country men who seem to be making some bad choices here by dissing Unions. And by the way, You can't intimidate me with wealth, so laugh that one off.

yea i hear ya....i can sleep in one of 15 rooms in my home in Coto De Caza....only 5 wide screens?......i have a room set up with a 20 foot screen to view movies.....you must be one of the "regular" people....
I can has Big skwueen?

funny-pictures-cat-saw-movie-on-wide-screen.jpg

What Shit-oh doesn't realize is that he could spend a billion dollars decorating in a capitalist society and nobody should give a crap. As a matter of fact, he's injected a billion dollars into the economy which helps his fellow man out by providing him with more work and therefore profit by earning wages.

Trickle down prosperity thy name is supply side economics.

Last edited:

empathy_bear.jpg

You are right, I am one of the regular people who hasn't forgot where I came from or how I got here. I bet the screen is impressive, and good for you. And that is one beautiful place to live. As a regular, I have all the same offerings, just on a smaller scale, from lakes to tennis & golfing & fishing, water sking & boating, etc.

Last edited:

I can has Big skwueen?

What Shit-oh doesn't realize is that he could spend a billion dollars decorating in a capitalist society and nobody should give a crap. As a matter of fact, he's injected a billion dollars into the economy which helps his fellow man out by providing him with more work and therefore profit by earning wages.

What Zander doesn't realize is his vision of what a liberal is might be distorted beyond recognition. And trying to intimidate me wealth just doesn't fit my shoes. But wealth isn't everything in life, money actually buys very little in comparison to what the heart produces. My new home will provide part-time wages for 6 workers weekly, so I feel good about that, they are all nice people, hard working and energetic.

I think there aren't all that many 'shitty bosses' out there. In my lengthy career which is probably far more diverse than most, I have had two of those. In the case of the first I found another job and got out of there. In the second I walked out and started my own business.

I didn't need a union to hold anybody hostage so that I could get my way.

Good bosses hire good people and compensate them fairly so they'll stay. And those businesses thrive year after year providing a living wage for the people who do the work.

Unions can hold business hostage and demand more and more forcing the owners to give in to their demands that are unrelated to how well the business is doing. And you wind up with $3 trillion liabilities to union employees, bankrupt governments, and floundering private industry like General Motors and Chrysler all of which the taxpayers have been bailing out.

So what happens when the taxpayers run dry as is the case we are seeing these days with millions out of work and hundreds of thousands new unemployment claims being filed every week? Those numbers would be much higher if it were not for so many businesses now hiring temporary workers for which they don't have to furnish medical or retirement plans.

That is the legacy of the big unions. I say cut the unions down to size or bust them so we can get back to free market principles where good employers compete for good labor and everybody can work who wants to.

I think there aren't all that many 'shitty bosses' out there. In my lengthy career which is probably far more diverse than most, I have had two of those. In the case of the first I found another job and got out of there. In the second I walked out and started my own business.

I didn't need a union to hold anybody hostage so that I could get my way.

Good bosses hire good people and compensate them fairly so they'll stay. And those businesses thrive year after year providing a living wage for the people who do the work.

Unions can hold business hostage and demand more and more forcing the owners to give in to their demands that are unrelated to how well the business is doing. And you wind up with $3 trillion liabilities to union employees, bankrupt governments, and floundering private industry like General Motors and Chrysler all of which the taxpayers have been bailing out.

So what happens when the taxpayers run dry as is the case we are seeing these days with millions out of work and hundreds of thousands new unemployment claims being filed every week? Those numbers would be much higher if it were not for so many businesses now hiring temporary workers for which they don't have to furnish medical or retirement plans.

That is the legacy of the big unions. I say cut the unions down to size or bust them so we can get back to free market principles where good employers compete for good labor and everybody can work who wants to.

And pay will rise. Union thug tactics don't work as we are seeing...

I can has Big skwueen?

What Zander doesn't realize is his vision of what a liberal is might be distorted beyond recognition. And trying to intimidate me wealth just doesn't fit my shoes. But wealth isn't everything in life, money actually buys very little in comparison to what the heart produces. My new home will provide part-time wages for 6 workers weekly, so I feel good about that, they are all nice people, hard working and energetic.
So, are you going to be paying those 6 workers on the up and up?......You know, in line with the tax laws?......Are you offering them benefits. Or are you going against all you preach?........Are they legal?......Are you veifying that they are legal, or are you going to exploit them through low wages under mw?

I can has Big skwueen?

^^Symbolism over substance and a lack of understanding of the real world.

Considering non-union workers outnumber union workers 90%-10%.....I think they don't want a popular vote. Thuggery and intimidation is what they rely on.

The supporters of the Wisconsin workers outnumber the Tea Party corporatists three to one. Look it up. You really should not spout about things you don't know or understand.

Maybe you should READ first.

I said non-union workers in America outnumber union workers by 9-1. Thats all I said.

But I seriously doubt union supporters outnumber Tea Party supporters.

Because after all, A REPUBLICAN GOVERNOR WON AND THE RIGHT WING DOMINATED LAST NOVEMBER.

Defensive, aren't you? You should be. Republicanism in WI is not what you think it may be in Utah or Wyoming or Alabama. Watch on Tuesday when everyone is back from holiday. Walker will negotiate or the workers of WI will shut the government down because it belongs to the people. The people of WI will support the unions.

Yea, because 7.5% of the workers in private industry have so much more access to money than Republicans who get their money from just a few companies.

U.S. Chamber of Commerce - SourceWatch

The Chamber claims on its website that its mission is to "advance human progress through an economic, political and social system based on individual freedom, incentive, initiative, opportunity, and responsibility."[3] It describes itself as "the world's largest business federation representing more than 3 million businesses and organizations of every size, sector, and region."[4]
Despite these claims, the New York Times reported in October 2010 that half of the Chamber's $140 million in contributions in 2008 came from just 45 big-money donors, many of whom enlisted the Chamber's help to fight political and public opinion battles on their behalf (such as opposing financial or healthcare reforms, or other regulations). [2] The Chamber is "dominated by oil companies, pharmaceutical giants, automakers and other polluting industries," according to James Carter, executive director of the Green Chamber of Commerce.[5]

-------------------------------------

You guys know that the Republican Party get's the bulk of it's money from big corporations who want them to end corporate tax and remove clean air and clean water and safety regulations. You know that right? It's not a secret.

Stop with the "But Democrats blah blah blah". Think about what your own party is doing. Is this what you really want? A "dirty" America?

Remember Darrell Issa sent out an email on the very day he was sworn in asking companies what is the first thing they want Republicans to do?

That email didn't go to the Republican base, but to companies.

the workers don't have access, their dues does, so that just the seiu, can drop 30 million on just obama alone....OpenSecrets.org: Money in Politics -- See Who's Giving & Who's Getting ....have at it.

How much money can 7.5% of private sector workers give? Seriously, think about it. And that's from a few MILLION people.

30 million is peanuts from what Republicans get from just a few companies. The Chamber of Commerce gave the Republicans 75 million just before the election and over a hundred million during the year.

Google

If you think working middle class Americans can compete with huge corporations you're insane.

read the link ......if you don't, don't bother again.

The supporters of the Wisconsin workers outnumber the Tea Party corporatists three to one. Look it up. You really should not spout about things you don't know or understand.

Maybe you should READ first.

I said non-union workers in America outnumber union workers by 9-1. Thats all I said.

But I seriously doubt union supporters outnumber Tea Party supporters.

Because after all, A REPUBLICAN GOVERNOR WON AND THE RIGHT WING DOMINATED LAST NOVEMBER.

Defensive, aren't you? You should be. Republicanism in WI is not what you think it may be in Utah or Wyoming or Alabama. Watch on Tuesday when everyone is back from holiday. Walker will negotiate or the workers of WI will shut the government down because it belongs to the people. The people of WI will support the unions.

the people of Wisconsin have spoken, they don't get to riot or rule by direct democracy, this is a federation with representative democracy,...hello, they had an election, they installed a rep. gov. ( who ran on this issue as part of platform btw) and gave majorities in the state assembly and state senate to...wait for it..................republicans........elections have consequences..has that paradigm changed.eh? :lol:

I can has Big skwueen?

So we're talking you checking their SSN's or certifying that their company checked on these things? They will be paid fair wages as prescribed under the law, yes? Everything's going to be built to code with all the proper licenses and zoning inspections too right?

Your money goes to pay for the people and bureaucrats that do that too.

Forum List

Back