So the Republicans are taking this kid's insurance?

So, with all the blustering, half truths, and insults, you still cannot come up with a good argument on this. The Republicans want to take away the option that this kid's parent have of paying for his insurance until he can get onto his feet. No one can come up with a good reason for repeal of this provision.

Can you link to any Republican advocating a repeal of this particular provision?

Back when the bloated healthscare reform was being thrust upon us, I mean "developed, I'm pretty sure this was one provision that both parties agreed to...

Since you say the Republicans want to take away this option, I'm sure you can find link after link supporting the removal of "this particular provision"...

Please don't link to anyone saying they want to repeal 0bamacare in general... I'm talking about repealing this provision, which you claim in your posts...

You do realize that parts of the bill can be reversed and they don't have to wipe out the entire thing, don't you?

So, explain then. The Republicans will only repeal portions of the law? Oh, so what they are going to do is amend the law? No, all that I have hear is REPEAL!

But alas, they will lose that also, as the Republican governors will lose thier attempts at blocking it in thier state.
TRANSLATION:

"No, I don't have any proof so, i'm just going to fling this BS at the wall and hope it sticks!"

Well, the BS didn't stick. It fell off the wall and stained your carpet. Ya' might wanna call Stanley Steamer The Carpet Cleaner to help clean up the mess!

So, with all the blustering, half truths, and insults, you still cannot come up with a good argument on this. The Republicans want to take away the option that this kid's parent have of paying for his insurance until he can get onto his feet. No one can come up with a good reason for repeal of this provision.

What blustering? What half truth? What insults?

How is it not his responsibility to take care of himself?

Why should his parents be paying for his health insurance? Is he an invalid? Can he not take care of himself?

Why aren't you providing insurance for him? Why are you angry at people who don't know this young man for offering the same amount of help you have?

So at a meeting today, I found out that an intern that we just hired was really excited that he was now, once again, able to tag onto his parents insurance. He is about a year out of college and he was very happy to once again have health insurance.

But the Republicans are vowing to take his insurance away. Are they out of their minds?
Not at all. They need him for cannon fodder in The Perpetual War.

Perpetual war against what?

So at a meeting today, I found out that an intern that we just hired was really excited that he was now, once again, able to tag onto his parents insurance. He is about a year out of college and he was very happy to once again have health insurance.

But the Republicans are vowing to take his insurance away. Are they out of their minds?

Link please ohh and explain how 180 republicans in the House can force any legislation through. Further you are aware I hope that because of Obama Care Insurance providers are stopping child insurance all to0gether? We just had a thread on it. In two States so far insurers have informed the State they will no longer provide coverage for children.
Retirerdgysgt do you have a Link?

Last edited:

Not at all. They need him for cannon fodder in The Perpetual War.

Perpetual war against what?
douger hate anything and everything "American"
dont expect a sane response from someone as insane as him

So, repeal of all of the HC reform law, except for what the Republicans agree with. That is the repeal that I am hearing about? Please...it ain't gonna happen.

Adult child age 26 just sounds so fucking whimpy to me,, so damn DUmb, so damn dependent, so damn demonRat. ain't you fuckers proud to still be children at age 26? what a buncha fuctards.

And how many kids will be forced to pay for insurance they don't want just so this kid can continue to be infantalized?

One of the biggest problems in America today is the part of our culture which Celebrates Dependence and Disdains Self-Sufficiency.

Kids in entry level positions cannot afford health insurance, and fewer companies are offering partial payment for health insurance as part of the compensation package for employment. How is the ability for parents to keep their young adult children on the plans they have until the kids are established in more lucrative careers "infantalizing" them?

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
We have 18 year olds overseas fighting and dying for this country, they cannot legally buy a beer, and the demonRats are harboring their 26 year old children in the basement and paying for their healthcare. this country is dooomed.

We have 18 year olds overseas fighting and dying for this country, they cannot legally buy a beer, and the demonRats are harboring their 26 year old children in the basement and paying for their healthcare. this country is dooomed.
i'd have no problem with them staying covered as long as the insurance company isnt expected to charge what they would for an actual child for the coverage
afterall, if the parent wants to pay for their insurance coverage, i dont see the problem
but not at the insurers expense

So, repeal of all of the HC reform law, except for what the Republicans agree with. That is the repeal that I am hearing about? Please...it ain't gonna happen.

So you agree your OP was all bullshit and have no Republican on record wanting to take away the provision to provide coverage up to age 26?

Can you link to any Republican advocating a repeal of this particular provision?

Back when the bloated healthscare reform was being thrust upon us, I mean "developed, I'm pretty sure this was one provision that both parties agreed to...

Since you say the Republicans want to take away this option, I'm sure you can find link after link supporting the removal of "this particular provision"...

Please don't link to anyone saying they want to repeal 0bamacare in general... I'm talking about repealing this provision, which you claim in your posts...

You do realize that parts of the bill can be reversed and they don't have to wipe out the entire thing, don't you?
Boehner: Repealing healthcare law Republicans' 'No. 1 priority' in 2010 - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

Boner didn't say anything about keeping parts of it.

i'd have no problem with them staying covered as long as the insurance company isnt expected to charge what they would for an actual child for the coverage
afterall, if the parent wants to pay for their insurance coverage, i dont see the problem
but not at the insurers expense

well honey, that's the problem, when the parents don't pay "we the people" will. and by that I mean the 50% of us who are forced to pay income tax for the 50% who don't.

So you agree your OP was all bullshit and have no Republican on record wanting to take away the provision to provide coverage up to age 26?

Will you agree that Repeal means scrapping the HC reform law? Yes, you will have to agree, because that is what they are talking about. You have NO link to show otherwise, do you?

Boehner: Repealing healthcare law Republicans' 'No. 1 priority' in 2010 - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

Boehner didn't say anything about keeping parts of it.

Swing an a miss...

You ignored the part I just bolded...

Dumbass...

Last edited:

Will you agree that Repeal means scrapping the HC reform law? Yes, you will have to agree, because that is what they are talking about. You have NO link to show otherwise, do you?

I see nothing from you that says they want to repeal the bill in it's entirety...

You fuckers are doing the same "the Republicans want to push your grandma down the stairs" bullshit... America isn't buying your fauxtrage...

Idiots...

And how many kids will be forced to pay for insurance they don't want just so this kid can continue to be infantalized?

One of the biggest problems in America today is the part of our culture which Celebrates Dependence and Disdains Self-Sufficiency.

Kids in entry level positions cannot afford health insurance, and fewer companies are offering partial payment for health insurance as part of the compensation package for employment. How is the ability for parents to keep their young adult children on the plans they have until the kids are established in more lucrative careers "infantalizing" them?

Got any proof at all of your claims?

Please post some proof that "fewer companies are offering partial payment for health insurance as part of the compensation package..."

I'd really like to see the proof of that.

Thank in advance.

Rick

Indeed. Considering that a vast wave of Baby Boomers will be retiring and draining SS fairly soon, infantalizing the generations which will be stuck with the bill is rather suicidal.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

you are such a simpleton

I see nothing from you that says they want to repeal the bill in it's entirety...

You fuckers are doing the same "the Republicans want to push your grandma down the stairs" bullshit... America isn't buying your fauxtrage...

Idiots...

Oh, and when you show me the link that says the Republicans don't want to repeal the entire HC law, show me the link to Sarah Palin's "Quitter" death squad. That was another repub lie that has been debunked. You guys will do anything to scare Granny, won't you?

Forum List

Back