So the money grubbers are calling it "Seed" now

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
You can't go 2 seconds into a religious broadcast during fliping TV channels before you come accross the pastor or evangelist mentioning the words seed and harvest.
Everytime you see Murdoch the word instantly you hear is Seed...then his book says Seed. They no longer call it money because that becomes offensive or stressing in this economy, so they now use the code word trigger word "SEED".
For those who don't know, this is an age worn scam and baal worship shtick.
You might not notice it because the warning isin missing text
called "Bel and the Dragon", a left out Apochrypha
which is supposed to be Chapter 14 of the Greek version of Daniel
"Daniel and the Priests of Bel"
Dan 14:3 Now the Babylonians had an idol called Bel (the Sun God/HARVEST GOD ), and every day they provided
for it twelve bushels of choice flour and forty sheep and six measuresa of wine.
14:4 The king revered it and went every day to worship it.
(today they still make an offering, a wafer and wine and bow and kiss this idol Bel as seen as the Gold
plated radiant sun on the pedestal they parade around.)
Throughout Hebrew text it talks about the fallen one Belial who was also known as BAAL.
But he was never an entity, just an idol with no power but that which the priest gave it in deception.
The story talks about how the priests ASKED FOR SEED/HARVEST OFFERINGS TO BEL and said Bel ate the food when
it was they who snuck in with their family and ate the food.
You can not cruise through a religious broadcast today without seeing them request seed money to harvest,
claiming it's for Jesus when you surely know it lines the pockets of the preachers using this same old worn out
Harvest god scam.

HaShev, I tagged you and Rosie to read the story on the Jesuits and the Roman Catholic Church and their agents who pretend to be Bible Believing Christians but are not. One of the most clever Jesuits on the air preaching "seed money" right now is a Jesuit agent of Rome named Joseph Prince. That isn't his real name by the way - his real last name is Singh and grew up in a Catholic family and was trained in the occult as the higher level Jesuits are - he boasts of collecting millions in a single day by his false preaching. Here is some info about him - this false teaching of prosperity, etc is all coming from Rome - they fooled the Protestant churches and infiltrated with these false teachings - sad but true.

WARNING ON JOSEPH PRINCE

HE (MIRACULOUS) MONIES OF THE COUNTERFEIT CHURCH
(silver and gold have we none/Saint Peter) .. click

Hi Brother Paul,
I have given your web site to some (professing) Christians????.. One and all have said no thank you …. J .. Click

However there is a false teacher who you might want to write/warn about and he isJoseph Prince/Joseph Prince Ministries. I believe he is the most successful Con-Man ever produced by Rome and their Jesuits.
He has 24,000 members and a church Building worth, wait for it, in Singapore dollars .. One Billion. He proudly tells on his web site that he raised 24 Million Dollars on one Sunday's takings .. Click

warnin1.jpg

He has an answer for every way that ..You Can Not Lose/Forfeit .. your salvation …Click

I sent a friend the first chapter of "The Cost of Discipleship" by Dietrich Bonhoeffer. It is called ‘Costly Grace’. He told me the pastor is too radical ..J

This Joseph teaches that you will be successful in this world. He has written a book called"Destined to Reign" which is all about the church ruling this world.

He ‘uses’ Ephesians to push his point on Cheap Grace and doing what you like. This Prince is going as far as to say that everyone might be saved...

His Kingdom is Not of this World ..Click

All the Best
Brother: Paul Ryan
China .. 30.05.2012

warnin2.jpg

PS .. They reckon that there are (real) Christians here in China , I’d like to know where, I have ministered here for six years and I haven’t struck one yet .. click
Note from JTCM-Mission
… Brother Thomas Loftus who has spent equal time in China says the exact same thing as brother Ryan regarding Chinese -Christians, out of the mouths of two or more (bonafide) the script says. One only has to look at Joseph Princes associates and fan club to see who he really is …. click

The man in the letter is writing about Chistian churches in China that are not Underground. The Underground church in China is the persecuted Church and they are not visible as they are targeted by the government. The preacher who is preaching against the false gospels I have never heard before. The reason for my posting this is for you to see Joseph Prince and that he isn't fooling everyone. I knew he was a false teacher straight away but you'd be surprised at how many are deceived by him. TBN advertises him as a true man of God. That is another false ministry - TBN - they are promoting many false teachers. Dangerous stuff.

Last edited:
To be clear I believe Murdoch is another Jesuit agent of Rome, HaShev. They have many! MANY! The Jesuits haven't only infiltrated the born again Church. They have infiltrated the Jews too. Shimone Perez, who was elected President of Israel is a Jesuit and is promoting this Pope Francis to be the new UN World Religion Ruler / Dictator. With "Unquestionable Authority". Look it up. The Jesuits have their people everywhere.

Yeah I know of MR. fancy pants
Joseph Prince wearing 80's half jacket suits like the singer Prince, and playing his audience. The higher they fly the mightier they fall.

Ok so today flipping channels passing TBN
one of the newer popular preachers said within a few seconds
"not tiding is like stealing money from God."
And he had a 800 number so you can call to give God's $$$ money back.
Please note that for the last 3+ months there has been constant pledging marathons with 800 numbers to dump your God Money on an obviously floundering broadcast that is having trouble since Hiked up pants Paul Crouch passed away.
Insiders stealing them blind or was Paul the Attraction and king pin swindler?

Please note that for the last 3+ months there has been constant pledging marathons with 800 numbers to dump your God Money on an obviously floundering broadcast that is having trouble since Hiked up pants Paul Crouch passed away.
TBN was an agent of Rome long ago, HaShev. It's possible that is how they got their start. If you will look at the early videos of their TBN shows you'll see they had the Roman Catholic nuns and priests on - therein giving the Christians who had nothing to do with Catholicism the idea that Catholicism was part of Christianity! It isn't! Billy Graham - another agent of Rome did the same thing - so did Pat Roberston which is why both of them were given a lot of media attention to boost their ratings and put them in the forefront (Rome stayed in control with their own agents paving the way for them - you see) At the highest levels of deception the Satanists are openly pretending to be evangelists - look no further than Joel Osteen, Copeland, White, etc. They are servants of Satan. They work for him. In the occult world people who have left witchcraft, satanic covens and such have identified these people (Osteen, White, Copeland) already but it isn't common knowledge to the average Christian and so when they tune in they do not realize they are being ministered to by a minister of Satan. Sad but true.

Pat Robertson's Ministry is also a front organization for Rome. They invite real Christians occasionally to give testimonies so they can appear as a Christian organization. They are not. It's another front organization for the Vatican. Robertson is an agent for Rome. His father was a Billionaire, a Senator who was also an agent for Rome.

Christianity Today and Charisma Magazine are both front organizations for the Vatican - they are in business to promote Catholicism as Christianity. (therein the names they chose for their Magazines) Again most Christians didn't detect them until it was too late and the damage was already done.

Last edited:
TBN was an agent of Rome long ago, HaShev. It's possible that is how they got their start. If you will look at the early videos of their TBN shows you'll see they had the Roman Catholic nuns and priests on - therein giving the Christians who had nothing to do with Catholicism the idea that Catholicism was part of Christianity! It isn't! Billy Graham - another agent of Rome did the same thing - so did Pat Roberston which is why both of them were given a lot of media attention to boost their ratings and put them in the forefront (Rome stayed in control with their own agents paving the way for them - you see) At the highest levels of deception the Satanists are openly pretending to be evangelists - look no further than Joel Osteen, Copeland, White, etc. They are servants of Satan. They work for him. In the occult world people who have left witchcraft, satanic covens and such have identified these people (Osteen, White, Copeland) already but it isn't common knowledge to the average Christian and so when they tune in they do not realize they are being ministered to by a minister of Satan. Sad but true.

What did you mean about the dead episcopalian preacher being killed on his motorcycle?

Did you mean the pope/catholic church had him killed?

====

As to the OP, if you haven't yet seen it, look at the bit Jon Oliver did on this racket of preachers demanding "seed" money.

He also included how lax the IRS is about churches.

HaShev, I tagged you and Rosie to read the story on the Jesuits and the Roman Catholic Church and their agents who pretend to be Bible Believing Christians but are not. One of the most clever Jesuits on the air preaching "seed money" right now is a Jesuit agent of Rome named Joseph Prince. That isn't his real name by the way - his real last name is Singh and grew up in a Catholic family and was trained in the occult as the higher level Jesuits are - he boasts of collecting millions in a single day by his false preaching. Here is some info about him - this false teaching of prosperity, etc is all coming from Rome - they fooled the Protestant churches and infiltrated with these false teachings - sad but true.

WARNING ON JOSEPH PRINCE

Hi Brother Paul,
I have given your web site to some (professing) Christians????.. One and all have said no thank you …. J .. Click

However there is a false teacher who you might want to write/warn about and he isJoseph Prince/Joseph Prince Ministries. I believe he is the most successful Con-Man ever produced by Rome and their Jesuits.
He has 24,000 members and a church Building worth, wait for it, in Singapore dollars .. One Billion. He proudly tells on his web site that he raised 24 Million Dollars on one Sunday's takings .. Click

warnin1.jpg

He has an answer for every way that ..You Can Not Lose/Forfeit .. your salvation …Click

I sent a friend the first chapter of "The Cost of Discipleship" by Dietrich Bonhoeffer. It is called ‘Costly Grace’. He told me the pastor is too radical ..J

This Joseph teaches that you will be successful in this world. He has written a book called"Destined to Reign" which is all about the church ruling this world.

He ‘uses’ Ephesians to push his point on Cheap Grace and doing what you like. This Prince is going as far as to say that everyone might be saved...

All the Best
China .. 30.05.2012

warnin2.jpg

PS .. They reckon that there are (real) Christians here in China , I’d like to know where, I have ministered here for six years and I haven’t struck one yet .. click
Note from JTCM-Mission
… Brother Thomas Loftus who has spent equal time in China says the exact same thing as brother Ryan regarding Chinese -Christians, out of the mouths of two or more (bonafide) the script says. One only has to look at Joseph Princes associates and fan club to see who he really is …. click

The man in the letter is writing about Chistian churches in China that are not Underground. The Underground church in China is the persecuted Church and they are not visible as they are targeted by the government. The preacher who is preaching against the false gospels I have never heard before. The reason for my posting this is for you to see Joseph Prince and that he isn't fooling everyone. I knew he was a false teacher straight away but you'd be surprised at how many are deceived by him. TBN advertises him as a true man of God. That is another false ministry - TBN - they are promoting many false teachers. Dangerous stuff.

Okay ... so now you're saying that the fundie thumpers fleecing the gullible are Jesuits?

What did you mean about the dead episcopalian preacher being killed on his motorcycle?

Did you mean the pope/catholic church had him killed?

====

As to the OP, if you haven't yet seen it, look at the bit Jon Oliver did on this racket of preachers demanding "seed" money.

The young Episcopalian Bishop (who was killed) was an agent of Rome for the Jesuits, Luddly. He went off script and said too much.
You can draw your own conclusions but look up the testimony of ex-Jesuit Dr. Alberto Rivera (before the Jesuits murdered him for exposing the Black Pope & Vatican plans against US & the Christians).

If you would examine Kim Davis's testimony about her meeting with Francis she said that he told her she was 'courageous" and :"to be strong" - in this there was another news report Vatican does not deny secret meeting between Pope and Kim Davis - this was cleverly worded - they won't deny the meeting but will if they are pressed deny his words - in order to appease the homosexuals (who he is telling a different message to - remember his famous, "who am I to judge"? answer....)and continue to run both sides of the aisle. It is Jesuit style strategy all the way - running both sides of a war is their hallmark. It does not change when it comes to deceiving a nation and working to draw in the Protestants and those who are atheists /homosexuals at the same time. These guys are masters of deceit.

So what to do about Kim Davis? She is either in on it and was from the beginning (many Catholics are Democrats as she claims to be a Democrat? Maybe she is secretly a Catholic - who knows.) or she does not know that this Pope represents an anti-Christ religion that is working towards a One World Religion sanctioned by the United Nations. I find it highly suspicious that the Pope had this press release given right after he leaves the USA.

His visit was not considered a success. Bad weather, small crowd for his arrival, a scowl on his face when he left (photo of him on plane told the story) for his departure. Crowd in Philadelphia was no where close to a million people (which they made the mistake of predicting).

This was obviously a wild card he played after the fact - because he didn't get the turn out nor the response he wanted on his visit here. To my surprise most of the secular crowd has identified him as a hypocrite before the church goers did.. I'm impressed. The world is not that easily fooled.

HaShev, I tagged you and Rosie to read the story on the Jesuits and the Roman Catholic Church and their agents who pretend to be Bible Believing Christians but are not. One of the most clever Jesuits on the air preaching "seed money" right now is a Jesuit agent of Rome named Joseph Prince. That isn't his real name by the way - his real last name is Singh and the report I read is that he grew up in a Catholic family and was trained in the occult as the higher level Jesuits are - he boasts of collecting millions in a single day by his false preaching. Here is some info about him - this false teaching of prosperity, etc is all coming from Rome - they fooled the Protestant churches and infiltrated with these false teachings - sad but true.

WARNING ON JOSEPH PRINCE

Hi Brother Paul,

warnin1.jpg

All the Best
China .. 30.05.2012

warnin2.jpg

Note from JTCM-Mission

Okay ... so now you're saying that the fundie thumpers fleecing the gullible are Jesuits?

They are not fundamentalist Christians. They are presenting themselves as such in order to mislead the Christians and introduce false doctrines / false teachings and validate Catholicism as a part of Christianity when it isn't. Joseph Prince does not use his real name -the report I read was that he was raised in the Roman Catholic Church / education - Roman Catholic schools, then studied the occult when he was older, etc. You should do your own research on these people and as I said before - you should definitely look into the testimonies of the ex-Jesuit Alberto Rivera. You'll learn a great deal by listening to what he had to say - read his books - that will give an even better picture of what the Roman Catholic Institution is really all about.

Last edited:
I was surprised they had a priest on TBN Today, so funny you should mention that as I thought that was odd.
Hague can't be a RCC funded prop as he is always outing them.

Last edited:

Thanks, I'll check it out if there's mention online or a Youtube vid.

IF you own a company or service business just go online and become an ordained Rev in the Universal Life Church, then file for tax exempt status and have people make out your checks as donations for your services rendered to the ministry name and be tax free.
Because nobody wants to be dumber then an evangelist and the IRS law makers.
:-}

I was surprised they had a priest on TBN Today, so funny you should mention that as I thought that was odd.

I do not watch TBN / neither do I watch television very often but I'm not surprised to learn of it. G-d confirms the truth when it is spoken, you know. As for Hagee? I know he claimed to be a friend of Israel and took up collections for Israel so I used to listen to his sermons once in a while. It was fluff, a lot of jokes and this and that. Do I trust him? No, I do not trust him, HaShev. I do not trust any of them. I have to tell you one of the strategies the Jesuits used in infiltrating the Protestant churches was to pose as enemies of the Vatican and the Vatican knows who those guys are and gives them a pass. Hagee could be a Catholic for all we know. I trust no one but G-d and His Holy Scriptures.

If G-d gives me a peace in my heart about some one? I will listen to them but most of what is out there? No way. I'm careful about what I listen to. You should too. I know you are listening to observe their evil agenda but still. Be vigilant and keep your guard up. I wouldn't bother with them. They will be in hell for what they are doing. Have a good evening, HaShev.

Pat Robertson's Ministry is also a front organization for Rome. They invite real Christians occasionally to give testimonies so they can appear as a Christian organization. They are not. It's another front organization for the Vatican. Robertson is an agent for Rome. His father was a Billionaire, a Senator who was also an agent for Rome.

Christianity Today and Charisma Magazine are both front organizations for the Vatican - they are in business to promote Catholicism as Christianity. (therein the names they chose for their Magazines) Again most Christians didn't detect them until it was too late and the damage was already done.
I have warned you about bearing false witness many times Jeremiah. As you seem inclined to reprimand others so strongly for declaring false teaching I do the same for you. Watch who you crucify and condemn. You support those who these ministries financially carry. You are really one to talk about a false teacher from Singapore when you promote some dude who begs money and lives in a tent from Romania? Clean your own house before you declare someone else's floor has a speck on it.

Last edited:

I do not watch TBN / neither do I watch television very often but I'm not surprised to learn of it. G-d confirms the truth when it is spoken, you know. As for Hagee? I know he claimed to be a friend of Israel and took up collections for Israel so I used to listen to his sermons once in a while. It was fluff, a lot of jokes and this and that. Do I trust him? No, I do not trust him, HaShev. I do not trust any of them. I have to tell you one of the strategies the Jesuits used in infiltrating the Protestant churches was to pose as enemies of the Vatican and the Vatican knows who those guys are and gives them a pass. Hagee could be a Catholic for all we know. I trust no one but G-d and His Holy Scriptures.

If G-d gives me a peace in my heart about some one? I will listen to them but most of what is out there? No way. I'm careful about what I listen to. You should too. I know you are listening to observe their evil agenda but still. Be vigilant and keep your guard up. I wouldn't bother with them. They will be in hell for what they are doing. Have a good evening, HaShev.
I think john Hagee is baptist. Where do you people get that everyone is catholic and trying to take over the world? You all make up your own theories and get scared. You have no basis for this other than your own paranoia brought on by eating the wrong mushrooms is my suspicion.

Forum List

Back