So....the #metoo movement results in zero female directors nominated for Oscars...LOL....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
They should have just accepted the fact that democrat males in Hollywood expect less powerful female democrats to just lay down and take it......literally. And these women should have expected that more powerful female democrats would give the less powerful female democrats to the males in the democrat party as gifts and rewards for supporting the ability to kill babies....

There are zero female directors nominated this year for the Oscars after all the muss and fuss of #metoo.......

Oscars 2020: Outrage Erupts After Lady Directors Snubbed

LOL.....:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

The Me Too Movement is about sexual harassment and sexual assault, not getting more female directors nominated for Oscars.

The Me Too Movement is about sexual harassment and sexual assault, not getting more female directors nominated for Oscars.

Didn't say it was.....I am pointing out they are now being punished for the #metoo movement.....

They should have just accepted the fact that democrat males in Hollywood expect less powerful female democrats to just lay down and take it......literally. And these women should have expected that more powerful female democrats would give the less powerful female democrats to the males in the democrat party as gifts and rewards for supporting the ability to kill babies....

There are zero female directors nominated this year for the Oscars after all the muss and fuss of #metoo.......

LOL.....:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

I wasn't attracted to any of the male-directed movies, although 1917 shows promise.

The female directed films don't appear particularly interesting either.

Didn't say it was.....I am pointing out they are now being punished for the #metoo movement.....
No, they're not. That is your wishful misogynist thinking coming out, Guy.

I wasn't attracted to any of the male-directed movies, although 1917 shows promise.

Did you see 1917, Billy?

No, they're not. That is your wishful misogynist thinking coming out, Guy.

I'm not the misogynist....the democrat party is the party of misogyny.......

Did you see 1917, Billy?

Not yet.

Is that merely your opinion? Or do you have any evidence that Me Too is responsible? Your article never mentions Me Too.

If we are honest, Hollywood is about who makes the best propaganda. I'm not sure why anyone should care about what is between the legs of the director. What a silly thing to worry about.

When it comes to any endeavor, writing, science, engineering, etc., folks should be judged on their work, not their sex, religion, ethnicity etc.

Tell me, which artistic work is done by the woman, and which is done by the man?

1607.jpg
7234ddd83e93149bdc89bb4759f2c2f3.jpg

Forum List

Back