So the Left went from, "We Need to Fight the REAL War in Afghanistan" to...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
So the Left went from, "We Need to Fight the REAL War in Afghanistan" to "What are we really Fighting for in Afghanistan, may we should just Pull out"...

Funny what a Change from an (R) to a (D) @ 1600 will do within a Matter of Months.

The ONLY side that has Changed on the War on Terror is the Dishonest Left.

The DemocRATS Knew Barry wasn't going to "Go after bin Laden" or "Finish the REAL War in Afghanistan"...

All just Words.

But hey, if you Need Barry, he'll be Shootin' some Hoops, Playin' a round of Golf or on another "Date Night" with his Wife.

And Remember, we ALL have to Tighten our Belts during this "Worst Economy Since the Great Depression", so don't Forget to Put on an Extra Blankey this Winter and Turn DOWN your Furnace.

We are at War, after all.

Enjoy the Private Jet Ride to your $30,000 Dollar a Couple Dinner, Mr. President!

:)

peace...

Actually, it's mostly Republicans that I've seen begin to question whether we should remain in Afghanistan or bring our troops home. I've mostly seen Democrats support the administration's decision to escalate the war in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Actually, it's mostly Republicans that I've seen begin to question whether we should remain in Afghanistan or bring our troops home. I've mostly seen Democrats support the administration's decision to escalate the war in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Really?...

Quote both.

Barry Certainly isn't Sure, and there are Plenty of DemocRATS Including the Congressional Leadership who Definitely NOT.

peace...

Really?...

Quote both.

Barry Certainly isn't Sure, and there are Plenty of DemocRATS Including the Congressional Leadership who Definitely NOT.

peace...

I'm not interested in looking for them, but I'm simply referring to Republicans and Democrats on this board.

Really?...

Quote both.

peace...

I'm not interested in looking for them, but I'm simply referring to Republicans and Democrats on this board.

I'll take that as a Concession.

peace...

Really?...

Quote both.

peace...

peace...

So your failure to produce a quote is just as much of a concession. (and you just had to "quote one.")

This left-leaning independent hasn't changed his position at all. I always said Afghanistan is the real war on terror.

And while I'm glad that Obama has secured a much higher level of participation from our friends around the world, I'm interested in hearing a clear articulation of everything we are hoping to specifically accomplish so we can all have a clear idea of when we have accomplished what we can and get out of there.

peace...

So your failure to produce a quote is just as much of a concession. (and you just had to "quote one.")

This left-leaning independent hasn't changed his position at all. I always said Afghanistan is the real war on terror.

And while I'm glad that Obama has secured a much higher level of participation from our friends around the world, I'm interested in hearing a clear articulation of everything we are hoping to specifically accomplish so we can all have a clear idea of when we have accomplished what we can and get out of there.

I Referenced the DemocRAT Leadership in Congress...

Of course, that would be Cruella Pelosi and Harry...

There are others.

I gave Substance and now have Named Names...

More than what the First Counter to this Thread was.

peace...

So the Left went from, "We Need to Fight the REAL War in Afghanistan" to "What are we really Fighting for in Afghanistan, may we should just Pull out"...

Funny what a Change from an (R) to a (D) @ 1600 will do within a Matter of Months.

The DemocRATS Knew Barry wasn't going to "Go after bin Laden" or "Finish the REAL War in Afghanistan"...

All just Words.

But hey, if you Need Barry, he'll be Shootin' some Hoops, Playin' a round of Golf or on another "Date Night" with his Wife.

And Remember, we ALL have to Tighten our Belts during this "Worst Economy Since the Great Depression", so don't Forget to Put on an Extra Blankey this Winter and Turn DOWN your Furnace.

Enjoy the Private Jet Ride to your $30,000 Dollar a Couple Dinner, Mr. President!

peace...

It's hard finding Bin Laden after Republicans, for reasons known only to them, gave Bin Laden, a "seven year head start". What a "friendly" thing to do. Someone who believes in "conspiracies", might think Bin Laden and Republicans were "friends", good friends. Glad I don't believe in that nonsense. But some do. Just thought I would mention that.

peace...

I Referenced the DemocRAT Leadership in Congress...

Of course, that would be Cruella Pelosi and Harry...

There are others.

I gave Substance and now have Named Names...

More than what the First Counter to this Thread was.

peace...

You "referenced"???????
But you didn't QUOTE!
Concession duly noted.

I'm laughing my ass off here you big dope. Obama can't even make a decision as to send more troops into Afghanistan as his General in charge of that war is asking him to do. You have the balls to tell me the Democrats are supporting the administrations decision to escalate the war in Afghanistan? Go try to sell that shit somewhere else cause it ain't flying here you dumb brainwashed Democrat idiot.

:lol::lol::lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

I'm laughing my ass off here you big dope. Obama can't even make a decision as to send more troops into Afghanistan as his General in charge of that war is asking him to do. You have the balls to tell me the Democrats are supporting the administrations decision to escalate the war in Afghanistan? Go try to sell that shit somewhere else cause it ain't flying here you dumb brainwashed Democrat idiot.

:lol::lol::lol:

So commenting on a growing trend I've witnessed on this board makes me a Democrat now? Interesting.

the administration's decision to escalate the war in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Last I noticed, BHO the clueless was still sitting around with his thumb up his ass trying to figure out what is the most politically expedient move. He's a useless, clueless fuck.

All just Words.

peace...

As usual you get it wrong.

Our original mission was to capture or kill Ossama Bin Ladin and destroy the camps that trained terrorists. The Taliban is not our mission. If that is how your logic functions then we should kill every christian here in the US because of what Tim McVey did.

the administration's decision to escalate the war in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Last I noticed, BHO the clueless was still sitting around with his thumb up his ass trying to figure out what is the most politically expedient move. He's a useless, clueless fuck.

The only thing he's deciding on is how much to escalate the war. The decision to escalate has been made.

All just Words.

peace...

As usual you get it wrong.

Our original mission was to capture or kill Ossama Bin Ladin and destroy the camps that trained terrorists. The Taliban is not our mission. If that is how your logic functions then we should kill every christian here in the US because of what Tim McVey did.

Talk about Failed Logic... Who is Advocating for Killing Every Afghani?...

peace...

Forum List

Back