So the left dont consider raising 5 boys a full time job?

What are you lying about now, and why?

I have NEVER lied on this forum, ever. I am often accused of it by lefties because its the only way they can justify their ridiculous positions.

Negs like yours let's me know I'm being effective.

Remember when you said you confronted the abject racism of birtherism whenever you encounter it? Stephanie the other day made the charge. You took a pass.

I have NEVER lied on this forum, ever. I am often accused of it by lefties because its the only way they can justify their ridiculous positions.

So one person making a idiotic statement elevates, in your mind, to "the left"? Can we assume that "the right" considers anyone who is for their insurance company covering contraceptive pills a slut then since R. Limbaugh said as much?

It's this sort of silliness that injures your cause to no end.

So one person making a idiotic statement elevates, in your mind, to "the left"? Can we assume that "the right" considers anyone who is for their insurance company covering contraceptive pills a slut then since R. Limbaugh said as much?

It's this sort of silliness that injures your cause to no end.
Well, to me, it doesn't.

But, to the left, yes...one person definitely can define a group.

So, in politics, I should use their standards, for consistency.

And, of course, tacit support is also taken into consideration.

Forum List

Back