So the left always claimed Newt is wrong and just a crazy old man.....well

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Now your joining him in his craziness. First he shot himself in the foot over this Bain issue. Then he handed the gun to the left and you all happily shot yourselves in the foot one by one. Only stopping long enough to reload.

Maybe Newt is a genius and didn't know it cause he got you all to jump on board a train who's tracks end at the edge of the cliff.

Bain Capital bought into companies that were.....

Wait for it...

ALREADY HEADED FOR FAILURE.

IRONICALLY JUST LIKE THE LEFT IF THEY DON'T LET GO OF THIS ISSUE

He bought companies that were in trouble and made sure they failed in a way that made him money. Still no good way to spin this to seem as if he had an honorable profession that was a credit to good capitalism.

He bought companies that were in trouble and made sure they failed in a way that made him money. Still no good way to spin this to seem as if he had an honorable profession that was a credit to good capitalism.

Why is it an evil thing to 'make money'.... no one was lied to, and there was NO theft involved.

FAIL

fail.jpg

Obamaturd did it with solyndra, difference is obamaturd used tax payer money. But I guess you are all right with that right?

Why is it an evil thing to 'make money'.... no one was lied to, and there was NO theft involved.

FAIL

fail.jpg

Thanks for confirming there is no place for honor or integrity when it comes time to cash in.

So Conservatives don't understand what's wrong with nominating Gordon Gecko for President, after Wall Street nearly wrecked the country?

You can't fix stupid.

FAIL

fail.jpg

Thanks for confirming there is no place for honor or integrity when it comes time to cash in.

Why is dishonorable to make money?

Jealous much?

Serious question. Do you ever actually work?

Lol, fair question. Short answer, yes.

I meet with my clients initially to discuss their needs and desires. Usually that takes several hours. Then if hired I accompany them to speciality showrooms to pick products. Then after the products are chosen a design and layout is drawn up. This can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days depending on the degree of difficulty. Once physical work begins I help with deconstruction to ensure damage is not done to things that aren't being changed. I personally do all the framing for any new construction. I do all the cabinetry and plumbing and most of the electric. BUT, the actual stone and finish work I do not do much of anymore. I've had surgery twice and after the last one I hired a permanent partner to handle the finish work. While he oversees that I begin working with the next client.
An average job for us lasts anywhere from 2 weeks to a month and a half. Sometimes we will take commercial jobs that last longer but its mostly high end residential. I've been doing this for nearly 25 years and the system I'm currently using allows me substantial free time. It's worked for about the last decade.

I love my job. Many remodeling jobs simply only allow for so many bodies to fit into the workspace. Unless business is so slow that its eating into my savings in a major way I work my help first. They have families and I have loyal help. It's a perfect fit for both of us.

Thanks for your curiosity, although I suspect your motives were dubious at best.

I meet with my clients initially to discuss their needs and desires. Usually that takes several hours. Then if hired I accompany them to speciality showrooms to pick products. Then after the products are chosen a design and layout is drawn up. This can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days depending on the degree of difficulty. Once physical work begins I help with deconstruction to ensure damage is not done to things that aren't being changed. I personally do all the framing for any new construction. I do all the cabinetry and plumbing and most of the electric. BUT, the actual stone and finish work I do not do much of anymore. I've had surgery twice and after the last one I hired a permanent partner to handle the finish work. While he oversees that I begin working with the next client.
An average job for us lasts anywhere from 2 weeks to a month and a half. Sometimes we will take commercial jobs that last longer but its mostly high end residential. I've been doing this for nearly 25 years and the system I'm currently using allows me substantial free time. It's worked for about the last decade.

I love my job. Many remodeling jobs simply only allow for so many bodies to fit into the workspace. Unless business is so slow that its eating into my savings in a major way I work my help first. They have families and I have loyal help. It's a perfect fit for both of us.

Thanks for your curiosity, although I suspect your motives were dubious at best.

Thanks for the answer.

As for my motives....well you're on this site pretty much all day every day, so I really wondered how you can possibly be busy at work.

you are showing how naive you are as it pertains to what Bain Capital does.

They seek out failing businesses and do their best to turn them around.

Under Romeny's watch, they achevied a success rate of 70%...an excellent record.

Without Bain Capital, that 70% of businesses would have failed....

LMFAO.....made sure they failed in a way to make him lots of money.

You are pathetic.

Thanks for the answer.

As for my motives....well you're on this site pretty much all day every day, so I really wondered how you can possibly be busy at work.

I follow your logic. Even today I was out. A lot of times I post while waiting on clients or simply when I'm overseeing work underway. Honestly, most of my work happens in evenings and weekends. Gotta work around the customers schedule.

You will get a break from me tomorrow as I have cabinets and plumbing to work on all day. :)

Forum List

Back