So the JR emails..

The reason I say that the story behind the lady isn't the focus is because of this. say I'm a cop who goes online and poses as a little girl looking to hook up with an older man. If I find a man to agree to meet me to partake in something illegal then he is going to get busted. It happens all the time and it doesn't make a difference that a little girl did not show up

However if the democrats are looking for impeachment ... assumptions, "l thought that it appeared to ME" without solid evidence to back it up .. such as the background of the woman involved being actually working exclusively and directly with the Kremlin or in Putin's inner circle, does not clearly bring a case for removal.

Based on your point of view argument you just stated, a case of obstruction against Hillary for bleaching a server and HER husbands private tarmac encounter with Loretta Lynch would prove (in itself) obstruction and Loretta Lynch with interference with an investigation. So based on your reasoning we have two individuals that are likewise revealed damning evidence (without the need to go into details) worthy of removal from political office all based on a meeting or based on assumed behavior in itself. Your hopes of finding collusion comes with likemanner flaws.
First of all, I'm not hoping for evidence of collusion to pop up nor am I hoping for impeachment. That would be a sad day for America. I simply want honesty from our leadership. I'm sick of the lies.

The clintons were deemed criminals all election. Does the phrase "lock her up" ring a bell? She most likely lost the election because of it. If you think charges should be charged then, like with Trump, you need evidence. A meeting isn't illegal, you'd have to prove they spoke about the investigation. Deleting emails isn't illegal unless she was deleting evidence. You'd need proof of these to press charges. The FBI did investigate and Comey recommended no charges. They are investigating Trump now. Considering all the lies that are being exposed I'd say they have good reason to investigate. We shall see what they find

Going by the timeline of events, Coney recommended no charges against Hillary following the meeting with Loretta Lynch in which there was a push to change it from the term "investigation" when associated with Hillary. Other than that I agree you need further evidence, and this belief that politicians (especially surrounding the time of an election and "digging up dirt") needs to be honest just is not associated with that arena. In fact I challenge you to find a politician who can be honest when it comes to getting themselves in office.
Over promising on agenda items is one thing. It is annoying when they fluff it up and make promises about things that they can't necessarily control, but thats campaigning. The lies that Trump and his crew are telling are a completely different thing. For myself it is pretty simple. I think the President of our country needs to act with honesty, integrity and character. It is entertaining to see Trump go off on his twitter rants but in the big picture it is embarrassing for our country and it is damaging our system by furthering divide and hatred. We need unity, inspiration, productiveness, cooperation, and healthy debate. These things are all being lost.

Our country hasn't known unity since following the Bush / Gore election, it's too polarized over what one ideology wants and what another won't dare support. We had obstruction under Obama, and while the democrats attempted to classify it as racism, such "beliefs" were short lived with the calls to RESIST by a candidate who lost her chance at election. Quite frankly even mitt Romney had better grace and acceptance when being faced with voter defeat. It's the left with the push towards greater socialized medicine that has taken greater shape and hostility towards the opposition sense Hillary made an attempt at it. It's also the attack on the welfare system to which the conservatives find very little justifiable reasoning to multiple generations of taxpayer government support to those unwilling to work, while able bodied individuals work and establish their own strides towards a better life for their family. It's an attack on planned parenthood, another target of ideological views and perception. One claiming women's choice while providing additional funding through Obamacare, one seeing the organization as a cover for their true nature in advocating abortion while claiming the opponent's need for health and a respect for life as a "right" which should be sanctioned by the government as simply contradictory (at the very least). It's the view of illegal immigrants, another issue of opposing terms. One sees the need to keep generations of families together while the other cites the left's inability to support federal government LAW through the structuring of sactuary cities. These are but a few, but with each presidency the class and war of ideology grows. This is also the reason behind the media obsession to attack Trump, which is based on the liberal media's ideological platforms they support as being threatened. Don't perceive in also trying to suggest to me that CNN, CNBC and the New York Times aren't bias (as some on the left still claim), Trump's decisions have caused these news outlets to show their true bias colors now more than ever.
I think you have part of the story correct but you are being one sided about it. You blame the Left for doing exactly what the republicans did to Obama over the past 8 years. Both sides are working of the others playbook in the most hypocritical of ways.

Hatred for Trump isn't so much an ideology thing but moreso a personality thing. He talks shit and challenges the media on almost a daily basis so of course they are swinging back. If he was smart and really wanted to unify the country he could do it. His ego makes him just provoke and focus on beating his opponents at all costs. Not good

The Russian Trump JR was meeting was a lead attorney who was given the "ok" to be in this country from Loretta Lunch, the DOJ under the Obama administration, to represent a Russian client over a lawsuit in the United States. She was not a member of the KGB, she has no specific ties as member of the Kremlin, she is not related or a part of Putin's inner circle, she is a Russian attorney. Her identity is very clear she is not a part of Putin's cabinet, but is an attorney who happens to live in and be Russian. To say otherwise is not being truthful to the facts.

And she just happened to be there with a Counter Intelligence official.

hqdefault.jpg

Regardless of why she told the US government why she was here, she told Trump Jr. she was there to give them dirt on Hillary, and Jr., Jared and Mannafort thought it was important enough to show up and take a meeting with them.

The email implemented a meeting with the Russian attorney, the email implied she would have information on Hillary. That email did not come specifically from her, but thanks for trying.

However if the democrats are looking for impeachment ... assumptions, "l thought that it appeared to ME" without solid evidence to back it up .. such as the background of the woman involved being actually working exclusively and directly with the Kremlin or in Putin's inner circle, does not clearly bring a case for removal.

Based on your point of view argument you just stated, a case of obstruction against Hillary for bleaching a server and HER husbands private tarmac encounter with Loretta Lynch would prove (in itself) obstruction and Loretta Lynch with interference with an investigation. So based on your reasoning we have two individuals that are likewise revealed damning evidence (without the need to go into details) worthy of removal from political office all based on a meeting or based on assumed behavior in itself. Your hopes of finding collusion comes with likemanner flaws.
First of all, I'm not hoping for evidence of collusion to pop up nor am I hoping for impeachment. That would be a sad day for America. I simply want honesty from our leadership. I'm sick of the lies.

The clintons were deemed criminals all election. Does the phrase "lock her up" ring a bell? She most likely lost the election because of it. If you think charges should be charged then, like with Trump, you need evidence. A meeting isn't illegal, you'd have to prove they spoke about the investigation. Deleting emails isn't illegal unless she was deleting evidence. You'd need proof of these to press charges. The FBI did investigate and Comey recommended no charges. They are investigating Trump now. Considering all the lies that are being exposed I'd say they have good reason to investigate. We shall see what they find

Going by the timeline of events, Coney recommended no charges against Hillary following the meeting with Loretta Lynch in which there was a push to change it from the term "investigation" when associated with Hillary. Other than that I agree you need further evidence, and this belief that politicians (especially surrounding the time of an election and "digging up dirt") needs to be honest just is not associated with that arena. In fact I challenge you to find a politician who can be honest when it comes to getting themselves in office.
Over promising on agenda items is one thing. It is annoying when they fluff it up and make promises about things that they can't necessarily control, but thats campaigning. The lies that Trump and his crew are telling are a completely different thing. For myself it is pretty simple. I think the President of our country needs to act with honesty, integrity and character. It is entertaining to see Trump go off on his twitter rants but in the big picture it is embarrassing for our country and it is damaging our system by furthering divide and hatred. We need unity, inspiration, productiveness, cooperation, and healthy debate. These things are all being lost.

Our country hasn't known unity since following the Bush / Gore election, it's too polarized over what one ideology wants and what another won't dare support. We had obstruction under Obama, and while the democrats attempted to classify it as racism, such "beliefs" were short lived with the calls to RESIST by a candidate who lost her chance at election. Quite frankly even mitt Romney had better grace and acceptance when being faced with voter defeat. It's the left with the push towards greater socialized medicine that has taken greater shape and hostility towards the opposition sense Hillary made an attempt at it. It's also the attack on the welfare system to which the conservatives find very little justifiable reasoning to multiple generations of taxpayer government support to those unwilling to work, while able bodied individuals work and establish their own strides towards a better life for their family. It's an attack on planned parenthood, another target of ideological views and perception. One claiming women's choice while providing additional funding through Obamacare, one seeing the organization as a cover for their true nature in advocating abortion while claiming the opponent's need for health and a respect for life as a "right" which should be sanctioned by the government as simply contradictory (at the very least). It's the view of illegal immigrants, another issue of opposing terms. One sees the need to keep generations of families together while the other cites the left's inability to support federal government LAW through the structuring of sactuary cities. These are but a few, but with each presidency the class and war of ideology grows. This is also the reason behind the media obsession to attack Trump, which is based on the liberal media's ideological platforms they support as being threatened. Don't perceive in also trying to suggest to me that CNN, CNBC and the New York Times aren't bias (as some on the left still claim), Trump's decisions have caused these news outlets to show their true bias colors now more than ever.
I think you have part of the story correct but you are being one sided about it. You blame the Left for doing exactly what the republicans did to Obama over the past 8 years. Both sides are working of the others playbook in the most hypocritical of ways.

Hatred for Trump isn't so much an ideology thing but moreso a personality thing. He talks shit and challenges the media on almost a daily basis so of course they are swinging back. If he was smart and really wanted to unify the country he could do it. His ego makes him just provoke and focus on beating his opponents at all costs. Not good

The media is driven by their ideological perspective of the issues. Trump is pursuing those issues on the very merits he said he would on the campaign trail. Those same outlets mentioned are the political mouth piece of those liberals in Washington (like Hillary) which share those same common views. The media attacks him on the basis of the course of action he is taking as President. As long as Donald Trump pursues that course to which he has been open to supporting, and attacks those ideologies (issues) the left wants to pursue for this country, there will be no unity. What I have stated in my prior response is very accurate in terms of both the media as well as the political party's reactions and language towards those ideological differences I outlined.

The media is driven by their ideological perspective of the issues. Trump is pursuing those issues on the very merits he said he would on the campaign trail. Those same outlets mentioned are the political mouth piece of those liberals in Washington (like Hillary) which share those same common views. The media attacks him on the basis of the course of action he is taking as President. As long as Donald Trump pursues that course to which he has been open to supporting, and attacks those ideologies (issues) the left wants to pursue for this country, there will be no unity. What I have stated in my prior response is very accurate in terms of both the media as well as the political party's reactions and language towards those ideological differences I outlined.
Those same networks went wall to wall when Clintons emails leaked, when news of the private server broke, they covered the hearings, the foundation, the meeting between Lynch and Bill... and so on. If your theory was true then none of that would have been covered. I do agree that they are overdoing the anti trump stuff. It annoys me. They obviously do not like him or his policies and Trump stokes the fire every other day. He could extinguish it if he tried. But he wont.

Those same networks went wall to wall when Clintons emails leaked, when news of the private server broke, they covered the hearings, the foundation, the meeting between Lynch and Bill... and so on. If your theory was true then none of that would have been covered. I do agree that they are overdoing the anti trump stuff. It annoys me. They obviously do not like him or his policies and Trump stokes the fire every other day. He could extinguish it if he tried. But he wont

Yes they broadcasted the Hillary emails to show nothing really incriminating exists to be found, FoxNews covered that and the Russian collusion story as well. The difference, CNN and MSNBC with regard to Trump have chosen to dominate that Russian story more than any other. Despite what Diane Feinstein later stated in an interview of no evidence of collusion, those networks still pushed the collusion slant because they want to make people believe it to be true and feed into the liberal base of anti-Trump sentiment.

Those same networks went wall to wall when Clintons emails leaked, when news of the private server broke, they covered the hearings, the foundation, the meeting between Lynch and Bill... and so on. If your theory was true then none of that would have been covered. I do agree that they are overdoing the anti trump stuff. It annoys me. They obviously do not like him or his policies and Trump stokes the fire every other day. He could extinguish it if he tried. But he wont

Yes they broadcasted the Hillary emails to show nothing really incriminating exists to be found, FoxNews covered that and the Russian collusion story as well. The difference, CNN and MSNBC with regard to Trump have chosen to dominate that Russian story more than any other. Despite what Diane Feinstein later stated in an interview of no evidence of collusion, those networks still pushed the collusion slant because they want to make people believe it to be true and feed into the liberal base of anti-Trump sentiment.
Yeah I agree they are going wall to wall with it and it is annoying. That doesn't make it fake. Fox did the same thing with Benghazi

Yeah I agree they are going wall to wall with it and it is annoying. That doesn't make it fake. Fox did the same thing with Benghazi

When the facts presented by these news media outlets utilizes unnamed sources, and then you have 3 investigations in the matter to which Senator Feinstein states there is no credible evidence that any wrong doing of collaboration with the Russians even exists, it calls into question the sources. Obviously the congressional committees doing the investigation has the authority, clearance, and resources to investigate the sources as well as the allegations (if any that exists). Benghazi was 13 hours of stand down no response of military intervention, so that the Obama administration didn't have to acknowledge those CIA operatives that remained in the area when all other nations abandoned that part of the world.

When the facts presented by these news media outlets utilizes unnamed sources, and then you have 3 investigations in the matter to which Senator Feinstein states there is no credible evidence that any wrong doing of collaboration with the Russians even exists, it calls into question the sources. Obviously the congressional committees doing the investigation has the authority, clearance, and resources to investigate the sources as well as the allegations (if any that exists). Benghazi was 13 hours of stand down no response of military intervention, so that the Obama administration didn't have to acknowledge those CIA operatives that remained in the area when all other nations abandoned that part of the world.
Republicans lead the investigations, Rosenberg, part of Trumps DOJ, appointed a special council after months of FBI investigation. These things wouldn't happen if there was absolutely nothing

Republicans lead the investigations, Rosenberg, part of Trumps DOJ, appointed a special council after months of FBI investigation. These things wouldn't happen if there was absolutely nothing

Like we saw with fast and furious. or the Clinton emails when the DOJ (appointed by Obama) accepted a private meeting with her husband over it? Obviously if it required a private meeting on a tarmac with the spouse of an individual under investigation, it was because there was nothing to hide.

How about we have those news organizations who believe so much in this "collusion" with Russia, share their information and resources with those democrat members of the investigation? What are they afraid of, other than their credibility? Obviously their conclusions through unnamed sources MUST be factually accurate if even the democrats haven't been able to confirm their findings as solid evidence. There was more evidence to be found in the Hillary email investigation than we ever found surrounding Trump and Russia.

Forum List

Back