So, the GOP wants a loyalty pledge. Really???

Yup, he just PLEDGED to NOT go third party....NOW it seems, when HE wins the nomination, all the others will HAVE TO BACK HIM... Guess you didn't hear his NEWS conference at 2 PM today!

1 - Trump will not win the nomination.
2 - Trump does not want to win the nomination. He just wants to piss off moderates and independents and alienate them from the GOP for the general election.

Yup, he just PLEDGED to NOT go third party....NOW it seems, when HE wins the nomination, all the others will HAVE TO BACK HIM... Guess you didn't hear his NEWS conference at 2 PM today!

2 - Trump does not want to win the nomination. He just wants to piss off moderates and independents and alienate them from the GOP for the general election.
8UqhyOa.jpg

Right, #1 in all polls since he entered the race just over 2 months ago, and rising, but he's doing it just to piss off some people.... Perfect example of a LOW 2 digit IQ!

8UqhyOa.jpg

Right, #1 in all polls since he entered the race just over 2 months ago, and rising, but he's doing it just to piss off some people.... Perfect example of a LOW 2 digit IQ!

Just because he gives you an orgasm does not mean he's a serious candidate.

8UqhyOa.jpg

8UqhyOa.jpg

Trump puts you in your place....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

giphy.gif

8UqhyOa.jpg

Trump puts you in your place....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

giphy.gif

I have to had it to you, you're a big man. Most people would be utterly humiliated to argue by vine, reducing themselves to the mental acuity of a middle schooler. I applaud your courage.

8UqhyOa.jpg

giphy.gif

I have to had it to you, you're a big man. Most people would be utterly humiliated to argue by vine, reducing themselves to the mental acuity of a middle schooler. I applaud your courage.

I take my lesson seriously about how liberals act (Impossible to humiliate them, or get them to admit they are wrong when presented by irrefutable facts) . I also make note of YOU being on this forum about 4 months longer than I am, even though I have been banned for 4 months of that time, and STILL have RATINGS about 1/10 the positive ratings I have... Now, any sane person would surmise one of 2 things, either what I present is the truth, and usually done in a manner, with little cartoons that make a point and get a smile at the same time, or that you are a complete slacker, and no nothing.....honestly I believe BOTH scenarios are true!

I also make note of YOU being on this forum about 4 months longer than I am, even though I have been banned for 4 months of that time, and STILL have RATINGS about 1/10 the positive ratings I have... Now, any sane person would surmise one of 2 things, either what I present is the truth, and usually done in a manner, with little cartoons that make a point and get a smile at the same time, or that you are a complete slacker, and no nothing.....honestly I believe BOTH scenarios are true!

:lmao:

Sure thing. Go with that.

Oh, and even though I've been around a few months longer, you have thousands more posts than I do. He to talks alot and says nothing....

I'm not even sure where to begin with this. The GOP and head stooge, Reince Priebus want to have Donald Trump sign a loyalty pledge. First of all, what would the GOP know about loyalty? Nothing! All they do is lie to their voting base, then stab them in the back after the election. The only loyalty I see with the GOP is to the Chamber of Commerce and other special interests they're in the tank for.

So, let's say Trump signs and follows through with this elementary school level stupidity. Let's say the establishment pulls enough strings to get some establishment RINO like Bush, Christi or Kasich the nomination - do they really think if Trump doesn't run 3rd party, this will help them defeat the Democratic candidate? No, it won't because too many 3rd party people like me, and conservative Republicans just won't vote for a RINO.

So in conclusion, if the establishment gets their RINO nominated, it won't matter if Trump goes 3rd party or not, the Democrat will win in a landslide.

Well getting a loyalty pledge means that there are a lot free thinkers out there, which means they are non-Democrats.

Only the far left wants mindless drones to follow them into the pits of hell and call it doing good for the betterment of society..

I'm not even sure where to begin with this. The GOP and head stooge, Reince Priebus want to have Donald Trump sign a loyalty pledge. First of all, what would the GOP know about loyalty? Nothing! All they do is lie to their voting base, then stab them in the back after the election. The only loyalty I see with the GOP is to the Chamber of Commerce and other special interests they're in the tank for.

So, let's say Trump signs and follows through with this elementary school level stupidity. Let's say the establishment pulls enough strings to get some establishment RINO like Bush, Christi or Kasich the nomination - do they really think if Trump doesn't run 3rd party, this will help them defeat the Democratic candidate? No, it won't because too many 3rd party people like me, and conservative Republicans just won't vote for a RINO.

So in conclusion, if the establishment gets their RINO nominated, it won't matter if Trump goes 3rd party or not, the Democrat will win in a landslide.

I guess Trump doesn't play by his own rules after all.

Forum List

Back