So the DNC will be ALL about Segregating by Race... But what about...

Your cynacism.

Here's my cynacism:

It's a cheap trick that, when your party is hammed on for lack of diversity, you JUUuuust so happen to have all of these diversified speakers at the RNC. Convenient.

^ that would be my cynacism, but then I'd have to give a fuck. :eusa_shifty:

If you gave a fuck, you would openly admit the obvious.

Democrats win by dividing and conquering Americans, and demonizing anyone who gets in their way.

And the history of world civilizations teaches us that no peoples can survive this.

You're delusional.

Swift boating.
Calling war protestors traiters.
Obama is a secret kenyan muslim commie.

no, noone's guilty of dividing anywhere else. stfu dude, your schtick is so tired it's mind numbing.

LOL

Thanks for showing everyone what a partisan asshole you actually are!

Democrats have a main message. If someone is rich and successful they are evil. This means if someone studies hard, achieves, becomes successful, they too are evil. This is a message right out of the most ignorant part of the ghetto. Every bright black kid who got his ass kicked for "acting white" is going to understand this message. The way to get favorable treatment, and the new form of success is measured by democrats in the level of government dependency. The democrats are plainly saying "Don't be evil. Don't be a bad person. Don't be hated. Don't be a success."

Your cynacism.

Here's my cynacism:

It's a cheap trick that, when your party is hammed on for lack of diversity, you JUUuuust so happen to have all of these diversified speakers at the RNC. Convenient.

^ that would be my cynacism, but then I'd have to give a fuck. :eusa_shifty:

If you gave a fuck, you would openly admit the obvious.

Democrats win by dividing and conquering Americans, and demonizing anyone who gets in their way.

And the history of world civilizations teaches us that no peoples can survive this.

You're delusional.

Swift boating.
Calling war protestors traiters.
Obama is a secret kenyan muslim commie.

no, noone's guilty of dividing anywhere else. stfu dude, your schtick is so tired it's mind numbing.

GT, calling out a president or presidential candidate is not dividing people, it's calling it what it is. It's called politics

When the leader of the free world demonizes people that work hard and become successful that is division by class. When he puts more people on welfare and says businesses are bad because they need to pay more taxes, so they don't hire people. Additional taxes take away funds available for additional workers.

I think you can be reasonable, but are a little confused. Barack Obama doesn't care about anyone but himself. Only your vote matters so he can continue to demonize and separate the American successes.

I've said this many times but really think about this, are those people on Chicago's South Side better after Obama "organized" them?? Promising them more government hand outs instead of helping them support themselves and their families is horrible. Show me one of those people or one of those families that is better off today than they were 20 years ago.

This is right out of Saul Alinsky's play book, Rules for Radicals.

For Alinsky, organizing is the process of highlighting whatever he believed to be wrong and convincing people they can actually do something about it. The two are linked. If people feel they don’t have the power to change a situation, they stop thinking about it.

There's another reason for working inside the system. Dostoyevsky said that taking a new step is what people fear most. Any revolutionary change must be preceded by a passive, affirmative, non-challenging attitude toward change among the mass of our people. They must feel so frustrated, so defeated, so lost, so futureless in the prevailing system that they are willing to let go of the past and chance the future. This acceptance is the reformation essential to any revolution. To bring on this reformation requires that the organizer work inside the system, among not only the middle class but the 40 per cent of American families – more than seventy million people – whose income range from $5,000 to $10,000 a year [in 1971]. They cannot be dismissed by labeling them blue collar or hard hat. They will not continue to be relatively passive and slightly challenging. If we fail to communicate with them, if we don't encourage them to form alliances with us, they will move to the right. Maybe they will anyway, but let's not let it happen by default.[3]

Rules for Radicals - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh that horrible party that contains all kinds of Americans

You mean the REPUBLICan Party?...

Yeah, they do...

You probably didn't see them because while the "Free Press" was busy telling you how Diverse the DNC is, they were Ignoring the Minorities @ the RNC. :thup:

:)

peace...

weren't you awestruck by the numbers of Republicans on that stage of hispanic heritage and who could actually speak spanish. Jeb Bush speaks excellent spanish. then we had some black Republicans, some from India, some from Mexico. some from Cuba,, wow,, what a diverse smart well educated groups. I really like Susan Martinez.. "I carried a Smith and Wesson 357 magnum." Isn't that the dirty Harry gun?

Forum List

Back