So the DNC will be ALL about Segregating by Race... But what about...

Dems: Economic ideas from the Eastern Bloc, Political leaders with fake backgrounds and voters that span the gamut from the living to the dead; that's true diversity

The RNC had a wide variety of representation, too. Did they do it on purpose, too? Non-point.

The RNC had a wide variety of representation, too. Did they do it on purpose, too? Non-point.

No nation, no people, can survive the politics of division being run by the Democrats.

Like "you're for the war or you're for the terrorists?"

Both parties divide, it takes honesty to call it like it is though, it seems.

They have a fine line to walk. Too much negativity and they turn the Independents off. Too much touting non mainstream issues and again they turn the Independents off.

Come to thnk of it, they really don't have much to talk about.

No nation, no people, can survive the politics of division being run by the Democrats.

You are attempting to deflect from the simple truth.

^ projection.

you're deflecting from "simple" truth, and the truth is, both parties divide. If you deny that, HAH.

^ projection.

you're deflecting from "simple" truth, and the truth is, both parties divide. If you deny that, HAH.

No nation, no people, can ever hope to survive the politics of the Democrat Party which seeks to pit one American against another.

It is a simple, sad truth.

It's more about the "Free Press" pointing out the "Diversity" for the DNC while Focusing on Chris Christie and Ignoring the Black Women @ the RNC.

Get what I'm Illustrating?...

:)

peace...

It's more about the "Free Press" pointing out the "Diversity" for the DNC while Focusing on Chris Christie and Ignoring the Black Women @ the RNC.

peace...

Your cynacism.

Here's my cynacism:

It's a cheap trick that, when your party is hammed on for lack of diversity, you JUUuuust so happen to have all of these diversified speakers at the RNC. Convenient.

^ that would be my cynacism, but then I'd have to give a fuck. :eusa_shifty:

peace...

Your cynacism.

Here's my cynacism:

It's a cheap trick that, when your party is hammed on for lack of diversity, you JUUuuust so happen to have all of these diversified speakers at the RNC. Convenient.

If you gave a fuck, you would openly admit the obvious.

Democrats win by dividing and conquering Americans, and demonizing anyone who gets in their way.

And the history of world civilizations teaches us that no peoples can survive this.

peace...

Your cynacism.

Here's my cynacism:

Again... It's about the Liberal Media's Narrative for either. :thup:

peace...

peace...

Your cynacism.

Here's my cynacism:

If you gave a fuck, you would openly admit the obvious.

Democrats win by dividing and conquering Americans, and demonizing anyone who gets in their way.

And the history of world civilizations teaches us that no peoples can survive this.

You're delusional.

Swift boating.
Calling war protestors traiters.
Obama is a secret kenyan muslim commie.

no, noone's guilty of dividing anywhere else. stfu dude, your schtick is so tired it's mind numbing.

Forum List

Back