So the Dems want Bush to condemn the ads...

jimnyc said:
Where were they when Michael Moore got his fat ass away from the donuts long enough to trash America? Oh, that's right, they were giving him a standing ovation!

http://www.scaryjohnkerry.com/moore.htm

But that was different.

Michael Moore did a documentary which objectively assessed the shortcomings of the Bush administration.

Whereas these Viet Nam Vets are just a bunch of drunken liars trying to smear the only American who ever went to Viet Nam and conducted himself in a moral and ethical manner.

Excuse me just a minute . . . . . :puke3:

Ah, that's better. Now, as I was saying . . . . .

Merlin1047 said:
But that was different.

Michael Moore did a documentary which objectively assessed the shortcomings of the Bush administration.

Whereas these Viet Nam Vets are just a bunch of drunken liars trying to smear the only American who ever went to Viet Nam and conducted himself in a moral and ethical manner.

Excuse me just a minute . . . . . :puke3:

Ah, that's better. Now, as I was saying . . . . .

If the media's conspicious absence on this doesn't prove to people the amount of media bias, I truly don't know what will??? What's worse is their continuing to not only try to discredit the vets, but completely ignoring the fact that Kerry is trying to completely censor any discent coming at him.

Forum List

Back