So the christian jesus was all about peace ?

God is not for all people.Where are you getting this?

The law was given to be a light to the nations.

No one lights a candle and then hides it under a bushel.

A city on a hill cannot be hidden.
lol,oh but they do.Look outside the box,for starters.

If you think you are a Jew and that God is only for the Jewish people yet the word of God clearly states that the law was given to be a light TO THE NATIONS, then you are rebelling against the will of God and misleading others just like that ever elusive species of talking serpent in the fairy tale..
Yes it does say that.And It Donot Say,Come And Steal Our Scrolls Or Writtings.Did It?

If you think you are a Jew and that God is only for the Jewish people yet the word of God clearly states that the law was given to be a light TO THE NATIONS, then you are rebelling against the will of God and misleading others just like that ever elusive species of talking serpent in the fairy tale..
Yes it does say that.And It Donot Say,Come And Steal Our Scrolls Or Writtings.Did It?

Well I'm pretty sure no one alive had anything to do with stealing your scrolls. Get over it already. Are you responsible for hindering the evolution of the gentiles, which amounts to denying them life itself, by keeping secret the hidden teaching in the law?

Do you even know what it is?

Well I'm pretty sure no one alive had anything to do with stealing your scrolls. Get over it already. Are you responsible for hindering the evolution of the gentiles, which amounts to denying them life itself, by keeping secret the hidden teaching in the law?

You people are silly,and i understand,it was that`s the issue you change you are part of it.Tell the european ass fake ass jew-ish scum to over their fake ass holocaust that brained the caucasians.Other than that don`t answer back.You fuck head going around murdering billions of you fuck faggot.

Well lets see he brought up who is not jews by his video so lets let him say who the true jews are. Since I'm a RC and Jesus is supposedly a jew, and half of the OT is in the NT, yes I am interested in who is who. That's why. Oh and I'm not concerned about afterlife.

wrong again----Jesus WAS a jew----he died----only about 2000 years ago-----killed by the romans who were very barbaric. There is no "OT" in the "NT" ----they are two different books.
WHO IS WHO? what does that mean? All humans are of a single species (except Penelope)

Since you have not read the NT, I take what you say with a grain of salt. According to the NT it was the elite Jews who brought him to Rome to have him killed. All humans are mixed nationalities and tribes, intermarried for centuries. No religious DNA, your the religion of your tribe or you can change religions if you want.

About whom a
I will explain for you and Penelope later this evening.

Ok, because I'm not sure what you mean by that.
Here,We have the fake scum jew-ish Blood Suckers here.No more to be said about this.

As compared to a jew worshipper. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
Again i understand you,You gods numbered many like 35,000 different gods and you,are known to worship anything.

I certainty don't confuse the Jewish god with the Christian one.

Penelope---you are not at all confused----you are a very clear minded shit licking whore[/QUOTE]

Well you shouldn't either. Christians are not jews, and jews are not Christians.[/QUOTE]

so true Jews are not Christians and neither was Jesus-----[/QUOTE]

Luther was a RC too.[/QUOTE]

yes he was. so was adolf hitler and mr. and mrs. Goebbels----
adolf Eichmann was protestant[/QUOTE]

Yet most people think Luther started a new religion and he was the first Lutheran , but those who followed him, created it , they thought it a new and improved Roman Catholicism. Everything grows and morphs, and all religions do as well.

You people are silly,and i understand,it was that`s the issue you change you are part of it.Tell the european ass fake ass jew-ish scum to over their fake ass holocaust that brained the caucasians.Other than that don`t answer back.You fuck head going around murdering billions of you fuck faggot.

Sheesh.... I squeezed your head and a foul and smelly pus came out.

It is truly inspiring to see the wonderful things that being a real Jew has done for you.

Sheesh.... I squeezed your head and a foul and smelly pus came out.

It is truly inspiring to see the wonderful things that being a real Jew has done for you.
You have no idea,Tnx.

wrong again----Jesus WAS a jew----he died----only about 2000 years ago-----killed by the romans who were very barbaric. There is no "OT" in the "NT" ----they are two different books.
WHO IS WHO? what does that mean? All humans are of a single species (except Penelope)

Since you have not read the NT, I take what you say with a grain of salt. According to the NT it was the elite Jews who brought him to Rome to have him killed. All humans are mixed nationalities and tribes, intermarried for centuries. No religious DNA, your the religion of your tribe or you can change religions if you want.

About whom a
Ok, because I'm not sure what you mean by that.
Here,We have the fake scum jew-ish Blood Suckers here.No more to be said about this.

Again i understand you,You gods numbered many like 35,000 different gods and you,are known to worship anything.

Penelope---you are not at all confused----you are a very clear minded shit licking whore

Well you shouldn't either. Christians are not jews, and jews are not Christians.[/QUOTE]

Yet most people think Luther started a new religion and he was the first Lutheran , but those who followed him, created it , they thought it a new and improved Roman Catholicism. Everything grows and morphs, and all religions do as well.[/QUOTE]
lol,you dumb fuck europeans worship only the Devil idiot fool ass monkey.

About whom a

Penelope---you are not at all confused----you are a very clear minded shit licking whore

Well you shouldn't either. Christians are not jews, and jews are not Christians.

Yet most people think Luther started a new religion and he was the first Lutheran , but those who followed him, created it , they thought it a new and improved Roman Catholicism. Everything grows and morphs, and all religions do as well.[/QUOTE]
lol,you dumb fuck europeans worship only the Devil idiot fool ass monkey.[/QUOTE]

I'm an American, not European. I also do not worship monkeys.

About whom a

Well you shouldn't either. Christians are not jews, and jews are not Christians.

so true Jews are not Christians and neither was Jesus-----

lol,you dumb fuck europeans worship only the Devil idiot fool ass monkey.[/QUOTE]

I'm an American, not European. I also do not worship monkeys.[/QUOTE]
You are white right caucasians.

I understand I Do.But i don`t worship idolatry.Yes the NT Is for you all ,me im understand the OT Law.And we are no all alike,and we are not in the same circle,I am not a Gentile.and God is not for all people.Where are you getting this?

I worship God, and I accept you do the same. What do you mean that you don't worship "idolatry"? What do you define as idolatry and who are the idolators? I don't find the Law written in the Old Testament difficult to understand. We are not alike? Then, you have no love for God nor any desire or will to follow His ways?

God is for all people, although some have chosen to reject Him. Old Testament accounts show God sending prophets to non-Jews; it tells of God using non-Jews to further His purposes. We see His love of people. Do you believe God's love is limited or limitless?

About whom a

I don't know lots of people who give Luther a second thought. I, certainly, know and knew that he was a somewhat disgruntled catholic and his disgruntleness----did contributed to
the "reformation"----which is a term protestants use to describe themselves. I do not know why Penelope thought it important to bring up the fact that the grumbling catholic Luther was
an "R.C." as she puts it

Luther was a RC too.

I don't know lots of people who give Luther a second thought. I, certainly, know and knew that he was a somewhat disgruntled catholic and his disgruntleness----did contributed to
the "reformation"----which is a term protestants use to describe themselves. I do not know why Penelope thought it important to bring up the fact that the grumbling catholic Luther was
an "R.C." as she puts it[/QUOTE]
catholics are occultist.Yes they do worship monkey`s,snakes wood rocks you name it,Don`t get me wrong even some israelite worship shit like that.But caucasians are really known for the things they worship.

I understand I Do.But i don`t worship idolatry.Yes the NT Is for you all ,me im understand the OT Law.And we are no all alike,and we are not in the same circle,I am not a Gentile.and God is not for all people.Where are you getting this?

I worship God, and I accept you do the same. What do you mean that you don't worship "idolatry"? What do you define as idolatry and who are the idolators? I don't find the Law written in the Old Testament difficult to understand. We are not alike? Then, you have no love for God nor any desire or will to follow His ways?

God is for all people, although some have chosen to reject Him. Old Testament accounts show God sending prophets to non-Jews; it tells of God using non-Jews to further His purposes. We see His love of people. Do you believe God's love is limited or limitless?
What you all don`t seem to understand is that,that book was stolen and is not the God of anyone beside israelites and it does`nt matter what you say i take the Word over any man any timeYou need to study with understanding and knowledge.and this Got is a Particular God.We want get into all the details but you should study,you got it wrong.

What you all don`t seem to understand is that,that book was stolen and is not the God of anyone beside israelites and it does`nt matter what you say i take the Word over any man any timeYou need to study with understanding and knowledge.and this Got is a Particular God.We want get into all the details but you should study,you got it wrong.

It appears you believe there is one God, He is yours (or the Israelites) and no one else has a God. All the rest of us are godless.

It appears you believe there is one God, He is yours (or the Israelites) and no one else has a God. All the rest of us are godless.
No i did`nt say that why the caucasians have many gods,more then another.What i stated was that Book the Scriptures were stolen by the caucasians race most you burned the rest you dumped in the oceans.Beside all through the Bible it tells you He is God of Israel and it`s not the white fake jew-ish people either.

No i did`nt say that why the caucasians have many gods,more then another.What i stated was that Book the Scriptures were stolen by the caucasians race most you burned the rest you dumped in the oceans.Beside all through the Bible it tells you He is God of Israel and it`s not the white fake jew-ish people either.

There is only one God, not "many gods". He is the God of all. A belief that the Jewish race has a God of their own, and others have their own, is a belief in gods, not a belief in one God, who is God of all.

There is only one God, not "many gods". He is the God of all. A belief that the Jewish race has a God of their own, and others have their own, is a belief in gods, not a belief in one God, who is God of all.
Very well put,but we know the that this God every trying to claim is God of A People just as the Scripture reads,Me i the Bible or Scriptures over man anytime, everytime.It is why there is absolutely Confusion and of all europeans can`t explain what they don`t know,i know that`s pill swallow,but down hatch.No matter what you YOU CANNOT STEAL A GOD just can`tdo it.

Very well put,but we know the that this God every trying to claim is God of A People just as the Scripture reads,Me i the Bible or Scriptures over man anytime, everytime.It is why there is absolutely Confusion and of all europeans can`t explain what they don`t know,i know that`s pill swallow,but down hatch.No matter what you YOU CANNOT STEAL A GOD just can`tdo it.
God cannot be stolen...or limited...

Forum List

Back