So the browns want a new stadium! I think they should win some games before asking for a new one!

evenflow1969

Gold Member
Jul 17, 2016
Ohio
So the browns are luckey to win a game a year yet want a new stadium. MAybe they need to win some before asking for such a thing?

So the browns are luckey to win a game a year yet want a new stadium. MAybe they need to win some before asking for such a thing?

So what, the fans want a new team

Which is more expensive I wonder?

I'm thinking a new team would be far cheaper.

In fact, you can't convince me any of the current players even earn a salary.

So what, the fans want a new team

Which is more expensive I wonder?

I'm thinking a new team would be far cheaper.

In fact, you can't convince me any of the current players even earn a salary.
I can not belive they are asking for it considering their record! Ask for such things after a play off appearance for christ sakes. Cleveland would have to be nuts to give it to themj!

They can have this stadium on the east side

a5100e098f16e28763639aa82ee65d13.jpeg

They can have this stadium on the east side

a5100e098f16e28763639aa82ee65d13.jpeg

whats funny is the whiners jed york whined about a new stadium and he got it but look what good it has done him. the NFL is fucked up,a sport needs to be abolished when a new stadium takes priority over history. when the game is all about a new stadium.

They HAVE a new stadium! Their quarter-billion-dollar First Energy Stadium only opened in 1999!

as always,you are too stupid to understand these owners are even more stupid than you are which is an amazing feat in itself.:abgg2q.jpg: They want a new stadium because they consider a stadium now that is only 20 to 30 years old,an old outdated stadium.:rolleyes: one of the major reasons the NFL needs to be abolished the sad fact these criminal asshole owners in the NO FAN LOYALTY LEAGUE put a shiny brand new stadium ahead of history and tradition.

the Atlanta falcons just put up a new shiny stadium when the last one was just 20 years old.:rolleyes: same with my Rams,despite the fact they played in a stadium that was only 20 years old in stank louis,it was considered outdated which is why they got the go ahead to move back to LA.:rolleyes:

WHY you morons keep supporting this corrupt organization is beyond me.:cuckoo:

It was suppose to be a dream come true for me when my Rams came back to LA but that excitement has been tainted with all these BS relocations,the chargers to LA where they are bombing with the fans as everybody around the world SAID they would,and now the raiders going to vegas which is as moronic as if the yankess known as the bronx bombers going to orlandao since they are known as the bronx bombers cause of the identity of the CITY,or the dallas cowboys going to florida.cowboys in florida? same with raiders in vegas,that is as retarded as you can get.:rolleyes:

logic and common sense never registers with you of course so have fun talking to yourself in your rambling reply that you will be the only one to read.

I only took you off ignore for a second since i thought this thread had died.

expect the browns not to have the same luck this time when trying to get a new stadium and be gone in five to ten years.

these days you not only dont know what team your favorite player will be with next year,but what city your team will play in in the NO FAN LOYALTY LEAGUE.

You are right, I saw how they screwed the Tampa area after a New stadium had been voted down. They called for a new vote and stuffed the ballot box. That is how you get the right outcome.

Tampa didn't need a new stadium. The Glazers fucked everybody.

You are right, I saw how they screwed the Tampa area after a New stadium had been voted down. They called for a new vote and stuffed the ballot box. That is how you get the right outcome.

as i said,the NFL needs to be abolished the fact the owners are ruining the game putting shiny brand new stadiums ahead of history and tradition in the NO FAN LOYALTY LEAGUE. if the city does not pony up tax dollars for a new stadium,they move off to another city.that is bullshit that they are able to keep getting away with that crap. these NFL owners are so evil and corrupt,they would kill their own mothers if it meant they would profit in multi millions.you understand that same as myself,but many other fools around here dont.WHY anybody would keep supporting this criminal enterprise the NO FAN LOYALTY LEAGUE is beyond me.:rolleyes:

These idiot NFL owners now think they have to have a new stadium every fucking 20 years.:rolleyes: the atlanta falcons just built a new one after having one that was built just 20 years ago. again,WHY anybody would keep supporting this criminal enterprise.leaves me speechless.:rolleyes: even with my Rams back in LA where they belong now,I cant get excited about the NFL like i thought i would once they were back because of that. about the only games i watch now is when they face the niners since i have waited forever for that calfornia rivalry to be renewed.

i pretty much just stick to buying old classic games over the net from yesteryear now.

who buys a new home while still having to pay off the old? [ that are financially not secure ]

They HAVE a new stadium! Their quarter-billion-dollar First Energy Stadium only opened in 1999!

as always,you are too stupid to understand these owners are even more stupid than you are which is an amazing feat in itself.:abgg2q.jpg: They want a new stadium because they consider a stadium now that is only 20 to 30 years old,an old outdated stadium.:rolleyes: one of the major reasons the NFL needs to be abolished the sad fact these criminal asshole owners in the NO FAN LOYALTY LEAGUE put a shiny brand new stadium ahead of history and tradition.

the Atlanta falcons just put up a new shiny stadium when the last one was just 20 years old.:rolleyes: same with my Rams,despite the fact they played in a stadium that was only 20 years old in stank louis,it was considered outdated which is why they got the go ahead to move back to LA.:rolleyes:

WHY you morons keep supporting this corrupt organization is beyond me.:cuckoo:

It was suppose to be a dream come true for me when my Rams came back to LA but that excitement has been tainted with all these BS relocations,the chargers to LA where they are bombing with the fans as everybody around the world SAID they would,and now the raiders going to vegas which is as moronic as if the yankess known as the bronx bombers going to orlandao since they are known as the bronx bombers cause of the identity of the CITY,or the dallas cowboys going to florida.cowboys in florida? same with raiders in vegas,that is as retarded as you can get.:rolleyes:

logic and common sense never registers with you of course so have fun talking to yourself in your rambling reply that you will be the only one to read.

I only took you off ignore for a second since i thought this thread had died.

expect the browns not to have the same luck this time when trying to get a new stadium and be gone in five to ten years.

these days you not only dont know what team your favorite player will be with next year,but what city your team will play in in the NO FAN LOYALTY LEAGUE.
Too stupid, didn't read.

as i said,the NFL needs to be abolished the fact the owners are ruining the game putting shiny brand new stadiums ahead of history and tradition in the NO FAN LOYALTY LEAGUE. if the city does not pony up tax dollars for a new stadium,they move off to another city.that is bullshit that they are able to keep getting away with that crap. these NFL owners are so evil and corrupt,they would kill their own mothers if it meant they would profit in multi millions.you understand that same as myself,but many other fools around here dont.WHY anybody would keep supporting this criminal enterprise the NO FAN LOYALTY LEAGUE is beyond me.:rolleyes:

These idiot NFL owners now think they have to have a new stadium every fucking 20 years.:rolleyes: the atlanta falcons just built a new one after having one that was built just 20 years ago. again,WHY anybody would keep supporting this criminal enterprise.leaves me speechless.:rolleyes: even with my Rams back in LA where they belong now,I cant get excited about the NFL like i thought i would once they were back because of that. about the only games i watch now is when they face the niners since i have waited forever for that calfornia rivalry to be renewed.

i pretty much just stick to buying old classic games over the net from yesteryear now.

My team plays in what might be the ONLY privately-funded stadium in the NFL. (In fact, they have never played in a publicly-funded stadium!)

Forum List

Back