So the browns want a new stadium! I think they should win some games before asking for a new one!

Discussion in 'Sports' started by evenflow1969, May 4, 2018.

1. evenflow1969

evenflow1969 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +979
    So the browns are luckey to win a game a year yet want a new stadium. MAybe they need to win some before asking for such a thing?

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  2. mudwhistle

mudwhistle Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +41,926
    First they need new uniforms and new ownership.

3. HereWeGoAgain

HereWeGoAgain Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +35,170

4. Votto

Votto Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,900
    So what, the fans want a new team

Which is more expensive I wonder?

I'm thinking a new team would be far cheaper.

In fact, you can't convince me any of the current players even earn a salary.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. evenflow1969

evenflow1969 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +979
    I can not belive they are asking for it considering their record! Ask for such things after a play off appearance for christ sakes. Cleveland would have to be nuts to give it to themj!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Votto

Votto Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,900
    They can have this stadium on the east side

[​IMG]

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,989

whats funny is the whiners jed york whined about a new stadium and he got it but look what good it has done him. the NFL is fucked up,a sport needs to be abolished when a new stadium takes priority over history. when the game is all about a new stadium.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Jarlaxle

Jarlaxle Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,361
    They HAVE a new stadium! Their quarter-billion-dollar First Energy Stadium only opened in 1999!

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,989
    as always,you are too stupid to understand these owners are even more stupid than you are which is an amazing feat in itself.:abgg2q.jpg: They want a new stadium because they consider a stadium now that is only 20 to 30 years old,an old outdated stadium.:rolleyes: one of the major reasons the NFL needs to be abolished the sad fact these criminal asshole owners in the NO FAN LOYALTY LEAGUE put a shiny brand new stadium ahead of history and tradition.

the Atlanta falcons just put up a new shiny stadium when the last one was just 20 years old.:rolleyes: same with my Rams,despite the fact they played in a stadium that was only 20 years old in stank louis,it was considered outdated which is why they got the go ahead to move back to LA.:rolleyes:

WHY you morons keep supporting this corrupt organization is beyond me.:cuckoo:

It was suppose to be a dream come true for me when my Rams came back to LA but that excitement has been tainted with all these BS relocations,the chargers to LA where they are bombing with the fans as everybody around the world SAID they would,and now the raiders going to vegas which is as moronic as if the yankess known as the bronx bombers going to orlandao since they are known as the bronx bombers cause of the identity of the CITY,or the dallas cowboys going to florida.cowboys in florida? same with raiders in vegas,that is as retarded as you can get.:rolleyes:

logic and common sense never registers with you of course so have fun talking to yourself in your rambling reply that you will be the only one to read.

I only took you off ignore for a second since i thought this thread had died.

expect the browns not to have the same luck this time when trying to get a new stadium and be gone in five to ten years.

these days you not only dont know what team your favorite player will be with next year,but what city your team will play in in the NO FAN LOYALTY LEAGUE.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Dan Stubbs

Dan Stubbs FORGET ---- HELL Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,985
    You are right, I saw how they screwed the Tampa area after a New stadium had been voted down. They called for a new vote and stuffed the ballot box. That is how you get the right outcome.