So the 5-0 Pats go for it on 4th down this past sunday and the 0-5 skins never go for it?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
So why the fuck is a losing team not doing any and everything to win the game? why is a winless team playing it safe when you have teams like the Pats and Eagles who go for it without hesitation?

What the fuck is wrong with the coaches in this league?

My Skins are shooting for 0-16 to lock up top pick in the draft. There is no reward for going 4-12 which is about the best they could possibly do this year.

well that is the true definition of tanking, not going for it on 4th and 4 when you are 0-4

So why the fuck is a losing team not doing any and everything to win the game? why is a winless team playing it safe when you have teams like the Pats and Eagles who go for it without hesitation?

I am shocked! I looked for the woman you typically blame for all the worlds woes and found nothing.

I am shocked! I looked for the woman you typically blame for all the worlds woes and found nothing.

These losing teams about to make me pop a blood vessel

Perhaps if you weren't so delicate you could handle meaningless disappointment?

Nothing delicate about me, im from philly

Nothing delicate about me, im from philly
Lots of faggots in Philly

Forum List

Back