So Steven Adams from OKC called Curry and Klay..."quick little monkeys" and now media is making a

Any black person who gets offended when they hear monkey is retarded and belong in the ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Any Black person that doesnt take a pause to determine what the caller means by calling him a monkey is an uncle tom.
This line of thinking keeps the racial divide alive and well

Any black person who gets offended by stupid shit is a stupid mutherfucker
Any Black person who allows whites to call him a monkey is a silly uncle tom.

I dont resemble a monkey so why would I be upset?
i dont resemble a bitch or an asshole. Its about respect. You either show respect or you deal with your fear.

Any Black person that doesnt take a pause to determine what the caller means by calling him a monkey is an uncle tom.

i dont resemble a bitch or an asshole. Its about respect. You either show respect or you deal with your fear.

If someone is trying to make me mad why get mad??????????????

Who said you had to get mad?

He apologized,they need to move on....but they won't

It was nothing to apologize for, monkey means WILD
Of course he should have apologized. I personally didnt take it that way but others may.

I bet you called Bush a chimp.

Just sayin'.
I've never met Bush.

Reading comprehension challenged much?
You must be retarded. How could I call him a chimp if I never met him?

racial slurs never bothered me

They like people like you. They can disrespect you to their hearts content. You give them an inch and soon they will be ass raping you in your own home. I learned long ago about setting boundaries. You should learn that as well.

They like people like you. They can disrespect you to their hearts content. You give them an inch and soon they will be ass raping you in your own home. I learned long ago about setting boundaries. You should learn that as well.

And you let whites control your emotions

I'm pretty sure they like getting their asses kicked just to experience the joy of controlling my emotions. :laugh:

I'm pretty sure they like getting their asses kicked just to experience the joy of controlling my emotions. :laugh:

when you become violent it means they WON

If you called getting your ass kicked winning I'd suggest you reevaluate that stance. Its amazing how passive they have made you regarding racism but you are very aggressive toward women. Whats up?

If you called getting your ass kicked winning I'd suggest you reevaluate that stance. Its amazing how passive they have made you regarding racism but you are very aggressive toward women. Whats up?

other important things For me to worry besides racism like my Credit score and savings account

other important things For me to worry besides racism like my Credit score and savings account
Youre not supposed to worry about racism. Youre supposed to check it where ever it rears its head violently if necessary. Since my credit and savings are in great shape I have extra time to kick ass in the event of disrespect.

Liar you cried here once. Maybe even reported someone over it

Ass rape me once shame on you. Ass rape me twice shame on me

Youre not supposed to worry about racism. Youre supposed to check it where ever it rears its head violently if necessary. Since my credit and savings are in great shape I have extra time to kick ass in the event of disrespect.

Everyone has a right to be racist

Everyone has a right to be racist
Who said they didnt? I could give flying fuck if someone is racist. They dont have a right to be disrespectful with their racism and think they are exempt from the consequences that disrespect will result in.

Forum List

Back