So Steven Adams from OKC called Curry and Klay..."quick little monkeys" and now media is making a

Each case has to be taken in context. I don't think, after watching the video, that he meant it as a racial slur. Assimilating to a new culture does take time, and he apologized straight out.

He apologized,they need to move on....but they won't

It was nothing to apologize for, monkey means WILD
Of course he should have apologized. I personally didnt take it that way but others may.

Any black person who gets offended when they hear monkey is retarded and belong in the ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Any Black person that doesnt take a pause to determine what the caller means by calling him a monkey is an uncle tom.

Of course he should have apologized. I personally didnt take it that way but others may.

Any black person who gets offended when they hear monkey is retarded and belong in the ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Any Black person that doesnt take a pause to determine what the caller means by calling him a monkey is an uncle tom.

You one of those stupid mutherfuckers ain't you?

If you mean not an uncle tom like you then yes.

U keep throwing around uncle tom, do you know who he really was?

Actually I do. Why do you ask?

Uncle Tom was a slave named Josiah Henson who escaped and walked all the way from Kentucky to Canada with his wife and children. And that's where he started the first manual training school for black people.

Josiah helped a 100 slaves escape up north before there was even a underground railroad. He was brave man and a great leader

I would never call you a Uncle Tom

Uncle Tom was a slave named Josiah Henson who escaped and walked all the way from Kentucky to Canada with his wife and children. And that's where he started the first manual training school for black people.

Josiah helped a 100 slaves escape up north before there was even a underground railroad. He was brave man and a great leader

I would never call you a Uncle Tom
I would call you uncle tom. However I would use the modern day meaning.

This line of thinking keeps the racial divide alive and well

Any black person who gets offended by stupid shit is a stupid mutherfucker

Well if you want to talk details, guys like Herman Cain and Ben carson are uncle tom's because the pretend or convince themselves the GOP isn't racist because they've made it. It means they have sold their people out.

Same for whites who go from rags to riches then start seeing things the Republicans way. My brother in some ways has become more of an arrogant opinionated rich guy. Lots of white uncle toms

Well if you want to talk details, guys like Herman Cain and Ben carson are uncle tom's because the pretend or convince themselves the GOP isn't racist because they've made it. It means they have sold their people out.

Same for whites who go from rags to riches then start seeing things the Republicans way. My brother in some ways has become more of an arrogant opinionated rich guy. Lots of white uncle toms

Your post just sent me to the toilet

No. The inability of whites not to be racist is what keeps the racial divide alive and well. You stop saying dumb shit and guess what? Everybody gets along.

Any Black person who allows whites to call him a monkey is a silly uncle tom.

Any Black person who allows whites to call him a monkey is a silly uncle tom.

I dont resemble a monkey so why would I be upset?

Forum List

Back