So sorry Moore lost.......and Moore things down to Earth

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
Just kidding, I could give a shit Moore lost. But in all honesty..........................

Win or lose Republicans take a loss. Unless he's at least moderate, Jones stands to lose to a decent Republican candidate, which Moore wasn't.

Moore says stupid shit, generally under the bible's wing. Everything is in God's hands? Fuck I'm God fearing, but how you come to that conclusion hurts my head. No offense to some, he's not alone.

Also the stupidity about black people. IMO, his only point would be black families were stronger than today. You could also argue basic human intelligence had nearly peaked. Yeah people, that's what happens when you actually solve problems on a daily basis for survival. Today's devices tell "us" what we're thinking, compare and contrast. It's not lost on me that many blacks couldn't say the same, because a select dumb-ass white people wouldn't stand for a black education and freedom.

So Moore was chasing young women 40 years ago. I haven't read up on it, but seems to me there's little or no accusations suggesting a crime was committed. And remember, this occurred 40 years ago in the south. Elvis Presley and Jerry Lee Lewis, for two of MANY examples.

Feel free to correct, but seems the accusations apply to 40 years ago. In liberal terms, he was rehabilitated. Perhaps Jesus saw him through, good for him. I still think he's a prick.

The left pulled off another good piece of propaganda. Reading liberal responses, most liberals, and a fewer percentage of conservatives believe Moore is a pedophile. Unless I stand corrected, this isn't a case of pedophilia. The only incident that stands out occurred with a 14 year old, and he was 32. He asked her out, and she said no. So yeah, he was a creep. I'd want to kick his ass as a father. But his actions were not uncommon from a history standpoint.

And remember, a 49 year old Bill Clinton was banging a 22 year old when in oval office. Wholly shit, but that was okay. Fucking Clinton had a high approval rating, especially AFTER the accusations. Hyper-hypocrisy and stupidity at its finest.

Last edited:
40 years ago was the late 70s.

Quit pretending as if we are talking 1950s.

Moore would have been a gift to Democrats and those lying punks in the liberal media. Jones will be under great pressure to vote for GOP bills and make good on his campaign promises. Jones casting the deciding vote passing a GOP bill, Democrats heads will explode. :laugh:

Moore would have been a gift to Democrats and those lying punks in the liberal media. Jones will be under great pressure to vote for GOP bills and make good on his campaign promises. Jones casting the deciding vote passing a GOP bill, Democrats heads will explode. :laugh:

Their heads will explode when Jones takes the trip in 2020....guaranteed they will expect Trump to lose Alabama!

In liberal terms, he was rehabilitated.

Well, no. He showed zero regret for his actions, and focused entirely on attacking his accusers.

Given the narrow margin, that's why he lost. If he had sadly announced how sorry he was, he would have won.

Let me know if you find something that's occurred over the last 40 years. That and he does have a right to defend himself, even if he is a liar. Your second sentence makes no sense. You're suggested he should have come clean, and people would vote for him? I understand why you're not a campaign manager.

I seriously doubt that he will cast a single vote on republican bills. That was talk, now he has to pay his masters. He would have never won without the leftist false accusation brigade.

You're suggested he should have come clean, and people would vote for him? I understand why you're not a campaign manager.

Sure, with normal people, that wouldn't work.

However, all the normal people were already voting against Moore. It all depended on how many evangelical voters Moore lost, and evangelicals _adore_ one of their own who claims to be a rehabilitated sinner. If he had gone that route, he would have won easily.

You're suggested he should have come clean, and people would vote for him? I understand why you're not a campaign manager.

However, all the normal people were already voting against Moore. It all depended on how many evangelical voters Moore lost, and evangelicals _adore_ one of their own who claims to be a rehabilitated sinner. If he had gone that route, he would have won easily.

Ah, I see. Those who voted for Moore are ABNORMAL. Same with Trump huh?

Well, yes, for the most part.

A very interesting piece of data from Alabama exit polls: While White women overall voted for Moore 63 to 34, when you break out evangelical vs non you get evangelical white women 76 - 22 Moore; non-evangelical white women 74 - 21 Jones!

Abnormal is the wrong word....Deplorable is the correct word.

A very interesting piece of data from Alabama exit polls: While White women overall voted for Moore 63 to 34, when you break out evangelical vs non you get evangelical white women 76 - 22 Moore; non-evangelical white women 74 - 21 Jones!
Evangelicals went for the child molester big time. More proof that they aren't real Christians,but fake Christians using the name to justify their hateful political goals.

Roy Moore was a flawed candidate, but these numbers don't add up:

Jones: 93.5% of Hillary's vote total
Moore: 49.8% of Trump's

Forum List

Back