So Sick of This Libya Shit - Obama Getting Our Guys Killed

Why do you always talk about anal sex? Lol you always talk about it. Can someone explain why Warrior does that?

You are precisely the type of "christian" the world laughs at kid.

Really? Apparently you don't read Warbler102's posts very often. If anyone disagrees with him he goes on a homosexual innuendo tirade....just about every single time.....So I've come to the conclusion that he's a closet.homosexual and he is actually projecting his fantasies.

In other words, he's a fucking bully.....so I hit him where it hurts.

If you don't like it.....put me on ignore.

I have no trouble pointing out your abject hypocrisy....I do hope you aren't a "leader" in your "church".

How am I showing hypocrisy? By giving a guy a dose of his own medicine? by standing up to a bully? You see what you want to see.

Really? Apparently you don't read Warbler102's posts very often. If anyone disagrees with him he goes on a homosexual innuendo tirade....just about every single time.....So I've come to the conclusion that he's a closet.homosexual and he is actually projecting his fantasies.

In other words, he's a fucking bully.....so I hit him where it hurts.

If you don't like it.....put me on ignore.

I have no trouble pointing out your abject hypocrisy....I do hope you aren't a "leader" in your "church".

How am I showing hypocrisy? By giving a guy a dose of his own medicine? by standing up to a bully? You see what you want to see.

Your answer is to lower yourself to his level?
Your God demands better of you...thats all I'm saying.

Any effort to get rid of these guys sooner rather than later, I am all for it.

When the rightwing nuts stop lying about this incident, and start condemning their own pals who refuse to stop lying about it,

then, and only then, can the intelligent discussion of this begin.

Your answer is to lower yourself to his level?
Your God demands better of you...thats all I'm saying.

Really? What do you know about God? I know....you just love you some Republican Jesus....
real-jesus-vs-republican-jesus.png

Forum List

Back