So Senator Lindsay Grahman Just Spilled The Beans

If this turns out that Lindsay was full of shit, will we hear anything from the right on these boards, or will it be "old news?" and isn't worth discussing.

It's already on most of the right wing blogs from Greta's show on Fox. I haven't seen anything on any major media yet.

Here is Shelby's take on why it broke down. I don't hear anything about ACORN. And yes it does make a difference which group it is.

This whole frigging mess goes back in major part to the housing crisis.

Thanks Mad for clarifying that point, but I still think you're mad.

Yahoo!

I haven't seen anything on any major media yet.
Rayboy, you must get over your fixation on "Major" media, or the MSM. Bloggers and internet sites are quicker with posting info as well as not filtering for their own purposes. I would trust information posted from a wide variety of places and discussed by members of this board more than ABC News. Or ABCNBCCBSMSNBC. et all.

dinosaur_media.gif

Rayboy, you must get over your fixation on "Major" media, or the MSM. Bloggers and internet sites are quicker with posting info as well as not filtering for their own purposes.

Quicker yes, less biassed, no way. They each have their own agenda. This particular piece of Lindsay information was all over the right wing blogs because it seemed to be a good slam on the dems.

Plus they are not accountable.

Granted, there i s no real news anymore ever since we went to 24 hours of lookiing for something to report on.

You have dig through all the shit you find and hope you get some of the facts right.

:lol: at the idea that bloggers are reputable sources of information... only Republican bloggers though, right Mad? Because if a lib uses a blog it's summarily dismissed as bullshit.

Bloggers and internet sites can say whatever the fuck they want and then replace it five minutes later with something else...

Quicker yes, less biassed, no way. They each have their own agenda. This particular piece of Lindsay information was all over the right wing blogs because it seemed to be a good slam on the dems.
Plus they are not accountable.
Granted, there i s no real news anymore ever since we went to 24 hours of lookiing for something to report on.
You have dig through all the shit you find and hope you get some of the facts right.
Of course they're accountable, by us! Ever heard of the "Arena Of Public Ideas"? This board is an example of one. And quite frankly, I trust internet types to sift through all the info and point out the bullshit more than the MSM when government does the "document dumps" on a friday afternoon.
:lol: at the idea that bloggers are reputable sources of information... only Republican bloggers though, right Mad? Because if a lib uses a blog it's summarily dismissed as bullshit.
Bloggers and internet sites can say whatever the fuck they want and then replace it five minutes later with something else...
Well Barack Obama did that with his plans for cutting NASA funding and was called on it by alert blogger types who did a screen save of the info. Obama had to clarify (read: Change :D) his position on the funding. All thanks to internet bloggers and such.
And bloggers don't have huge corporations backing them like ABC CBS NBC do. You should like that Silence, no corporate influence.
The only reason we're reading about all the pork in this 700 billion dollar bailout is precisely because of bloggers and the internet.

Last edited:
Well Barack Obama did that with his plans for cutting NASA funding and was called on it by alert blogger types who did a screen save of the info. Obama had to clarify (read: Change :D) his position on the funding. All thanks to internet bloggers and such.
And bloggers don't have huge corporations backing them like ABC CBS NBC do. You should like that Silence, no corporate influence.
The only reason we're reading about all the pork in this 700 billion dollar bailout is precisely because of bloggers and the internet.

how many times has McCain had to clarify (read: CHANGE) his position in the last 10 days?

I have no problem with NASA funding being cut personally. It's a HUGE waste of money IMO...

Obama has said NUMEROUS times this bailout bill should NOT be laden with earmarks and pork.... has McCain said that? has McCain said ANYTHING other than "I'm suspending my campaign (while his offices continue to run and ads continue to air and he's in NY being interviewed) and won't attend the debate without a deal (which was just grandstanding obviously since there's still no deal and guess what...McCain will be at the debate)....

McCain is the king of deflection... make some ridiculous play, get the media talking about THAT instead of the issues...

McCain looks like an idiot

And quite frankly, I trust internet types to sift through all the info and point out the bullshit more than the MSM when government does the "document dumps" on a friday afternoon.

Most of these sources still report what they want reported to reinforce their own bias. They are no more trustworthy than the mainstream media.

McCain is the king of deflection... make some ridiculous play, get the media talking about THAT instead of the issues...
The Bailout is the issue and that's what McCain is dealing with.
And your Liberal nightmare scenario is coming true: McCain will be at the debate tonight. And unless Obama has a teleprompter, he's screwed.

Senator Obama your response? "Uh, um, er, ah, eh, uh, um".

McCain was like John Wayne riding in on his white stead to save the day in DC. All the GOP talking heads are saying how he straightened out all the confusion in the bail out negotiations. Please...he is the first to admit he don't understand economics.

Forum List

Back