So Senator Lindsay Grahman Just Spilled The Beans

Follow the thread. She was responding to a partisan hack who made the (baseless) claim that what killed the deal was 20% going to ACORN, the implication being that it was an Obama earmark. (since that's what the loonies are trying to imply).

So her comment was that Obama is the one saying DON'T link the bailout to anything else, even though there are financial issues that really need to be dealt with in terms of a global resolution.

Well ya need to run over to CNN and tell them it is baseless cause they are yammering on and on about it. Jeez is it dark in there?

How about you follow the thread and realize that Willow never pinpointed Obama in his claim, just the Democrats in general?

How about you follow the thread and realize that Willow never pinpointed Obama in his claim, just the Democrats in general?

I never even mentioned Obama, not once. but hey! as I always say, when all ya got is KOS you end up saying some stupid stuff..

Jeeze...do me a favor and let me know when you have something to add, cause I simply haven't seen it yet.

no, and I doubt you ever will see it. I gave information. a direct quote from a Senator and you arrived at "an implication being" total unpasturized donkey shit. as usual.

Which ACORN is everyone talking about?
I can find two such organizations.

1.The voter fraud ACORN that Obama worked with.
ACORN: Home
Or,
2.The non-profit ACORN that is a HUD-certified, Fannie Mae-approved housing counseling office.
ACORN Housing Corporation

:confused:

I am not sure. I am not even sure they are seperate entities. See the article Xisted provided and see what you come up with.

no, and I doubt you ever will see it. I gave information. a direct quote from a Senator and you arrived at "an implication being" total unpasturized donkey shit. as usual.

A "senator". You mean Lindsey Graham? lol... too funny. You don't even know what ACORN they're talking about or if they're separate entities or if the lying pos is even remotely telling the truth.

As for your elegant turn of phrase, elephant droppings are far larger and more difficult to clean up after.

Oh ok, I missed xsiteds' post. Looks like it's a huge slush fund for La Raza and the fraudulent ACORN.

No wonder the congress critters wanted this passed so quickly, look at all the bullshit in it.
Thank goodness McCain came in there and stopped this right jillian? Or do you like slush and pork? :D

I think Michelle Malkin nailed it:
Once again, the Democrats want to set up a self-funding mechanism, this time by exploiting a severe financial crisis. Despicable.

A "senator". You mean Lindsey Graham? lol... too funny. You don't even know what ACORN they're talking about or if they're separate entities or if the lying pos is even remotely telling the truth.

As for your elegant turn of phrase, elephant droppings are far larger and more difficult to clean up after.

you are a very unreasonable bitter partisan hack.

Oh ok, I missed xsiteds' post. Looks like it's a huge slush fund for La Raza and the fraudulent ACORN.

No wonder the congress critters wanted this passed so quickly, look at all the bullshit in it.
Thank goodness McCain came in there and stopped this right jillian? Or do you like slush and pork? :D

I think Michelle Malkin nailed it:

yep I finally read my way through it, and it's not a good way to spend our money.. glad they are opposing it.

You know, it's kind of amazing that Lindsey Graham blew the whistle on this considering his views on illegals. I didn't much care for him until yesterday.

If the bailout goes thru, I will send every damn bill I have and demand the treasury pay it off or I will sue under the equal protection clause. Damn straight, y'all will see my ass on Judge Judy.

:rofl: Very funny!

Here's the deal. The Democrats have the majority. They could go ahead and vote this bill through without the Republicans. Why don't they?

From June of this year:
An Untrustworthy Housing Fund — Housing bill has likely ACORN slush Fund
OpenMarket.org Archive An Untrustworthy Housing Fund — Housing bill has likely ACORN slush Fund
But the granddaddy of all phony government trust funds may be soon enacted in housing bailout legislation before Congress. The so-called Affordable Housing Trust Fund — part of the legislation that passed the Senate Banking Committee in May and is poised to come to the Senate floor as early as this week — is almost set up from the beginning to be diverted to purposes other than affordable housing. The holes in this “trust fund” would allow the money to be easily siphoned off to liberal activist groups such as Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN) for lobbying and even political campaigning. Long a priority of groups on the Left, the “trust fund” — also called the “affordable housing fund” — would get its revenues from a legislatively fixed share of the surpluses of the government’s Federal Housing Administration or the profits from the government-sponsored enterprises Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. The latest version — in the housing and GSE oversight bill that cleared the Senate Banking Committee in May — would establish the fund by taking 1.2 basis points of interest from Fannie and Freddie’s loan portfolio — about $500 million a year.
Enacting an off-budget funding entity for housing has long been a goal of Rep. Barney Frank, and since he became chairman of the powerful House Financial Services Comittee when the Democrats took Congress back a year and a half ago, he has inserted several versions of the “trust fund” into many housing bills. “Given our severely constrained fiscal realities,” Frank has argued, there needs to be “a low income housing trust fund that will be paid for in ways that do not draw from federal tax revenues.”
Barney Frank thinks that siphoning off profits from Fannie Mae and Freddie for his own pet projects is a good thing?
No wonder he's been trying to blame Republicans, John McCain in particular, for blowing this up. His pet pork projects are in danger!
:D

Forum List

Back