So Senator Lindsay Grahman Just Spilled The Beans

WE need to see "THE PLAN" in TEXT.

I think they'regoing to TRY to save the banks and bond holders at our expense and there is NO REASON we have to do that.

There IS a solution, folks.

We do NOT have to be screwed here, you know.

asotv. Fox News

The deal breaker was that the Democrats wanted to give ACORN 20% of that 700 billion dollars. You remember ACORN? They are the people who sit around and register dead people.

Direct link?

We've also heard the deal breaker was how originally Bush and Co. wanted to give these company CEOs $132 million dollars.

And then it was how the Republicans didn't want any of this money to go to the homeowners, just the businesses.

So ... we can conclude this is the f*cked-up, BS accusation thread?

asotv. Fox News

The deal breaker was that the Democrats wanted to give ACORN 20% of that 700 billion dollars. You remember ACORN? They are the people who sit around and register dead people.

Lindsey Graham is the king of political theater. His talking points led the Monica Lewinsky scandal. So why should I take his ACORN statement seriously?:eusa_boohoo:

asotv. Fox News

proof please and thank you!

Obama has repeatedly said there should be NO earmarks or ties in this plan...It should be a straight deal to help in this financial crisis.

and anything said on Fox isn't worth wiping my ass with... They lie as easily as they breath on that channel.

proof please and thank you!

Obama has repeatedly said there should be NO earmarks or ties in this plan...It should be a straight deal to help in this financial crisis.

and anything said on Fox isn't worth wiping my ass with... They lie as easily as they breath on that channel.

where are you people, Are you still down in the basement?? It is on every single one of the news shows! Are you off the pablum yet? Jeez Indoctrinatioon is a terrible thing to waste.

Homos will be ice skating in hell before those scumbag communists at ACORN get my tax dollars :mad:

An Obama earmark, perhaps?

then you had better get on the phone. they say the calls are coming in 100 to 1 against this package.

This kind of stuff is what convinces me over and over and over again that the Republicans have no regard for anything but power. They'll make any lie to further their cause.

This kind of stuff is what convinces me over and over and over again that the Republicans have no regard for anything but power. They'll make any lie to further their cause.

what do you think they are lying about?

Enough with counting on themedia to characterize THE PLAN

I want to see it IN PRINT.

I want to see every forking detail of it.

And God knows that what Obama says goes, because he's already President and all.

I've come to the conclusion you're as delusional as Kirk when it comes to be a partisan hack.

And God knows that what Obama says goes, because he's already President and all.

I've come to the conclusion you're as delusional as Kirk when it comes to be a partisan hack.

Follow the thread. She was responding to a partisan hack who made the (baseless) claim that what killed the deal was 20% going to ACORN, the implication being that it was an Obama earmark. (since that's what the loonies are trying to imply).

So her comment was that Obama is the one saying DON'T link the bailout to anything else, even though there are financial issues that really need to be dealt with in terms of a global resolution.

Lindsey Graham is the king of political theater. His talking points led the Monica Lewinsky scandal. So why should I take his ACORN statement seriously?:eusa_boohoo:

It's not a requirement that you take anything seriously. Suit yourself.

Forum List

Back