So Senator Lindsay Grahman Just Spilled The Beans

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
asotv. Fox News

The deal breaker was that the Democrats wanted to give ACORN 20% of that 700 billion dollars. You remember ACORN? They are the people who sit around and register dead people.

asotv. Fox News

The deal breaker was that the Democrats wanted to give ACORN 20% of that 700 billion dollars. You remember ACORN? They are the people who sit around and register dead people.

Direct link?

We've also heard the deal breaker was how originally Bush and Co. wanted to give these company CEOs $132 million dollars.

And then it was how the Republicans didn't want any of this money to go to the homeowners, just the businesses.

Direct link?

We've also heard the deal breaker was how originally Bush and Co. wanted to give these company CEOs $132 million dollars.

And then it was how the Republicans didn't want any of this money to go to the homeowners, just the businesses.

I just told you, asotv means I saw him on tv and I quoted what he said.

The deal breaker should be that this is stretching the commerce clause like a small bungee with an anvil on the end after being tossed from the bridge. IOW kiddies, no matter how you spin it the .gov should not be involved at all.

1. Those current on thier mortgages will still be able to pay and go. Trust me, by the time the monthly payment is due there will be someone ready, willing, and able to take the money.

2. Those who default deserve to get tossed. That statement applies equally to individuals or business. Darwin Rules.

If the bailout goes thru, I will send every damn bill I have and demand the treasury pay it off or I will sue under the equal protection clause. Damn straight, y'all will see my ass on Judge Judy.

tell Robby for me, if he cares, they will air Greta another one or two times tonight, he can see for himself. but then that :eek:Fox News

I rather watch ESPN then Fox News.

I'm sure a article will make it's way on the internet soon.

The deal breaker was that Obama insisted Bill Clinton stop saying on national TV that Obama had said he'd debate McCain "anytime, anywhere" so what's the big deal if the debate is pushed back a few days to take care of the "biggest crises since the depression."

Forum List

Back