So, Santorum pulled out and aborted eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad he pulled out and I hope Gingrich does the same.

Once the Candidate for the GOP is a done deal they all go after Barry Boy and his oh so sucky record, class warfare and the rest of his bs. They have ammo in plenty.

Typical Republican.

Says one thing...does another.

GITMO will be closed in one year!

No lobbyists in MY administration!

I will review each bill with a scapel!

I didnt know Obama was a republican....?????....!!!!!!

Ravage....you are a fucking idiot.

Awwww...what's the matter? Can't take a joke?

Why don't you go hug a dead fetus? You'll feel better.

It's OBVIOUS to all but you intellectually challenged short-busers that the reason Santorum pulled out was that he was going to LOSE in his home state of Pennsylvania. How do you tell America that you're a good choice for President when the people of your own STATE won't vote for you? Remember, they DID kick him out of the Senate a few years back because of all his fundy B.S.

Look at the primary polling data in Pennsylvania if you don't believe me.

But please...come back on this thread and insult me personally while ignoring the fact that I'm dead right and can make far cleverer puns than most of you syphilitic apes.

Last edited:

It's OBVIOUS to all but you intellectually challenged short-busers that the reason Santorum pulled out was that he was going to LOSE in his home state of Pennsylvania. How do you tell America that you're a good choice for President when the people of your own STATE won't vote for you? Remember, they DID kick him out of the Senate a few years back because of all his fundy B.S.

But please...come back on this thread and insult me personally while ignoring the fact that I'm dead right.

Damn, you are an idiot.

He knew he wouldn't win PA, before he even got close. He dropped b/c he didn't have any chance, even if he did get PA.

Santorum dropped out because it was clear that he was going to lose anyway. Democrats may have been desperate for him to stay, but Santorum doesn't take orders from democrats.

But please...come back on this thread and insult me personally while ignoring the fact that I'm dead right and can make far cleverer puns than most of you syphilitic apes.

family is more important than politics... at least to some people. In using the term 'people' in reference to you, I use the term loosely. VERY loosely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back