so san francisco is boycotting AZ...

Karl Freaking Rove doesnt like this bill

Jeb Bush doesnt like this bill.

There are numerous boycotts and cancelled conventions, so far.

This really really sounds like the MLK thing. Really.

I need more popcorn, dammit.
Then go get a fucking job and pay for that popcorn, ya' liberal loser!

:razz:

Good point...it could be one of two scenarios for me though...

1. I am a welfare accepting 47 year old who lives off the government. I live in the ghetto, and am a thief.

2. I am a retired 20 year navy guy who is on his second career because I simply couldn't not work. I am a home owner (not an actual owner, but I saved enough berfore I got out, to put down 60% and am close to owning it outright) in a middle class area. I drive a 5 series BMW. My daughter is in college at UNLV. liberal loser...............guy.

Take your pick.

Oh and get me some fucking popcorn, my welfare check is not due for a couple days.

Last edited:
So what are we waiting for? Let's boycott the cities that grant sanctuary to illegals - and let's begin with the city of San Francisco!! I truly hope that what Mayor Newsom has done will backfire on him. One can only hope!

I'll ditto that.

I am willing to bet you both a dollar my gov will thrown out before the san fran ones is. Jan is so gone for this. Do you have any idea how much she has cost this state already with this dumb law?

Bad news for republicans.

as a liberal sanctuary city....

the sf board of supes is voting to boycot az...

they are cancelling trips and asking businesses to do so as well...

the have asked the giants to avoid playing in az and the 49ers to avoid playing in az.....

now sf lives on tourisim.....hmmmmmmmmm....this could backfire....

What the heck?

I'm a 49ers fan and I grew up watching the Giants. What the hell does the Board want the teams to do, forfeit games played in AZ... frigging morons.

Immie

Frisco and it's citizens should be used for one thing, and one thing only:

Weapons testing!

SERIOUSLY!

So, Righties....this poster represents you and your belief system? I don't see anyone condemning him....approval via silence, eh?

Hey, I wasn't here when you wrote this and no, I don't approve of the message.

Silence doesn't always equal approval.

Sometimes those who are silent are shaking their heads in disbelief and are simply speechless.

Immie

'I am willing to bet you both a dollar my gov will thrown out before the san fran ones is. Jan is so gone for this. Do you have any idea how much she has cost this state already with this dumb law?'

Probably not much - yet. But I truly think it's a lot of hype on the part of the media and open border orgs. I for one am vacationing in AZ. Kudos to your governor for having the guts to not only talk the talk but walk the walk. I wonder if it's that important to Brewer to hold on to the position of governor???? I'm sure the consequences of this bill did NOT go un-noticed but chose to go ahead with it anyway and let the chips fall where they may. Some people do have to sacrifice themselves for the safety and well being of the masses.

Frisco and it's citizens should be used for one thing, and one thing only:

Weapons testing!

SERIOUSLY!

So, Righties....this poster represents you and your belief system? I don't see anyone condemning him....approval via silence, eh?

Hey, I wasn't here when you wrote this and no, I don't approve of the message.

Silence doesn't always equal approval.

Sometimes those who are silent are shaking their heads in disbelief and are simply speechless.

Immie

A good post. Thank you for your reply.

San Francisco is boycotting Arizona

Arizona is wrong

San Francisco, politically speaking, is a bunch of self involved emasculated whimpering simps

big nothing deal

'An excellent idea. May I recomment boycotting all of CA? Thank you.'

Go for it - it might just get the half a million plus illegals here to leave!

What do you do if you drop your wallet in San Francisco? Just keep kicking it until you get out of town!

Hi Manu:

as a liberal sanctuary city....

the sf board of supes is voting to boycot az...

they are cancelling trips and asking businesses to do so as well...

the have asked the giants to avoid playing in az and the 49ers to avoid playing in az.....

now sf lives on tourisim.....hmmmmmmmmm....this could backfire....

San Francisco is notorious for pandering to the Open Border Lobby and the employers of Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals where 'lawlessness' is the status quo. What the idiots in San Francisco fail to realize is that Illegal Aliens 'displace' Arizona workers (like those in San Francisco), which destroys the local Tax Base and the local Consumer Base. Arizona is FAR ahead by going after the 'employers' of Illegal Aliens, which will give Arizona workers more JOBS and more money in their pockets to make mortgage payments to slow down the current Foreclosure/Bankruptcy Crisis. That means more and more Arizona Citizens will be able to make offers on houses, which will raise the market value of all the houses in the neighborhoods.

Arizona is on the right track, but too many cities (like San Francisco) are pandering to the Globalists doing everything to destroy the USA using this Illegal Alien Invasion that kills 25 US Citizens every day! We need states like Florida and Texas and New Mexico to follow Arizona's leadership and crack down on Illegal Aliens and those 'hiring' them, because the Federal Govt is far too CORRUPT to do anything.

We do NOT need any new Amnesty Legislation out of Washington D.C., because those idiots cannot be trusted to 'enforce' the perfectly good Immigration/Employment Laws already on the books. What we 'do' need is everyone in 'law enforcement' to DO THEIR JOBS and 'enforce' the Rule of Law at the workplace!!! When nobody will hire Illegal Aliens, then we have no need for any fences ...

GL,

Terral

Forum List

Back