So RWers....Is It OK To Call Him General Betray Us Now?

We told you that guy was no good YEARS ago, but you didn't want to listen, b/c he was Bush's guy.

Now look what you got on your hands.

:lol:
lol

:lol::eusa_clap::clap2::eusa_clap::lol:

Who put him in his position of power?

bush put him into power.... his assisgnment just shifted under president obama.

any other selective memories you'd like to impart?

unlike patisan lying hacks, like you.

That was actually an honest question. I had no memory of who put him where.

AND

I was actually laughing at Marc joke. but I guess that went over your head.

Anyone who will denigrate the general while holding clinton to high esteem proves themselves slimeball hypocrites of the lowest order, good job folks, good job.

I hold both men in high esteem.

And I think both men made horrible mistakes.

I think there should have been some sanction against Clinton for his actions in the Lewinsky matter. But impeachment was an overreaction. (Not what I felt at the time, but in retrospect, absolutely.)

As for Petreaus, resigning was his decision, probably because he's going to be too focused on saving his 37 year marriage at this point.

Marc must be proud of some the ignorant stuff he post over here from moveon..

General Betray us.

It seems the left is more concerned about a person having an affair than what happened in Benghazi.

Petraeus was wrong, but that doesn't mean he's not doing his job. Clinton was wrong, but you don't say anything about how he did his job. Most people still liked him as president! Hell, neither one of them killed anyone, so what's the problem? It's because THIS time it's a republican.

Why aren't you concerned about our govt sitting on their asses while 4 Americans died at our embassy? Why aren't you concerned that it's been more than 2 months and we have no answers yet?? Obama and all the rest lied for weeks about what caused it, but so what!

This is just one of many things that are going to happen because our govt wants us to look the other way. They want us to forget about Benghazi. It isn't going to happen!

It seems the left is more concerned about a person having an affair than what happened in Benghazi.

Petraeus was wrong, but that doesn't mean he's not doing his job. Clinton was wrong, but you don't say anything about how he did his job. Most people still liked him as president! Hell, neither one of them killed anyone, so what's the problem? It's because THIS time it's a republican.

Why aren't you concerned about our govt sitting on their asses while 4 Americans died at our embassy? Why aren't you concerned that it's been more than 2 months and we have no answers yet?? Obama and all the rest lied for weeks about what caused it, but so what!

This is just one of many things that are going to happen because our govt wants us to look the other way. They want us to forget about Benghazi. It isn't going to happen!

who's "the left"?

:cuckoo:

Impeach Eric Cantor. He was told of the Petrarus situation in late October but did not tell the President nor the Chairs of the Intelligence Committees. How is the President to know when a top level Republican withholds national security info from him?

Regards from Rosie

you don't know this, but the hell with waiting for all the facts..
but we don't need all the facts on the attacks on our Embassies, obama didn't have to know what was going on then.

Petraeus: The Eric Cantor Angle - The Daily Beast

Now you know, too. How about focusing on your own ignorance rather than opining on what you incorrectly pull out of your ass what I do and do not know.

Regards from Rosie

Anyone who will denigrate the general while holding clinton to high esteem proves themselves slimeball hypocrites of the lowest order, good job folks, good job.

I think there should have been some sanction against Clinton for his actions in the Lewinsky matter. But impeachment was an overreaction. (Not what I felt at the time, but in retrospect, absolutely.)

As for Petreaus, resigning was his decision, probably because he's going to be too focused on saving his 37 year marriage at this point.

More like... probably because he doesn't want to testify. How very convenient that he chose...repeat..."he chose" to do so now.

I find it hilarious that the same Right Wingers who dismissed and downplayed 5000 american deaths in Iraq over weapons that didn't exist are now trying to find something sinister in four deaths in Benghazi. Or i would if it wasn't so tragic.

Libya was a dangerous place, and Ambassador Stevens knew that when he took the job.

I find it hilarious that the same Right Wingers who dismissed and downplayed 5000 american deaths in Iraq over weapons that didn't exist are now trying to find something sinister in four deaths in Benghazi. Or i would if it wasn't so tragic.

Libya was a dangerous place, and Ambassador Stevens knew that when he took the job.

Of course, we can't just talk about Obama's mess

So everyone who takes a dangerous job and is killed should just be dismissed with a "they knew what they were getting into"... Interesting no matter how stupid of a comment. Behold the thinking of the new America.

Last edited:

More like... probably because he doesn't want to testify. How very convenient that he chose...repeat..."he chose" to do so now.

Nothing is keeping him from testifying or Congress from calling him.

Here's the thing. The GOP wants this Benghazi thing to be done with. They have to put on a show of asking "tough questions" to placate sheep like yourself who get your information from Faux News, but they don't want to keep talking about it because it makes they look like douchbags trying to exploit a tragic death for political purposes to normal people.

So the GOP is perfectly happy grilling a bureaucratic non-entity like Morelll instead of a national hero like Petreaus.

So everyone who takes a dangerous job and is killed should just be dismissed with a "they knew what they were getting into"... Interesting no matter how stupid of a comment. Behold the thinking of the new America.

Guy, you assholes have been trying for two months to make a political issue out of this.

Again, where was your outrage during Iraq? There weren't any WMD's. 5000 soldiers and contractors died. So did 100,000 Iraqis.

Nothing is keeping him from testifying or Congress from calling him.

Here's the thing. The GOP wants this Benghazi thing to be done with. They have to put on a show of asking "tough questions" to placate sheep like yourself who get your information from Faux News, but they don't want to keep talking about it because it makes they look like douchbags trying to exploit a tragic death for political purposes to normal people.

So the GOP is perfectly happy grilling a bureaucratic non-entity like Morelll instead of a national hero like Petreaus.

With a response like that including your personal attack on me, you warrant nothing more of a reply than to say you're an ignorant asshole not worth the time to actually engage in a serious discussion.

As if FOX news has anything to do with what I said.:cool:

Guy, you assholes have been trying for two months to make a political issue out of this.

Again, where was your outrage during Iraq? There weren't any WMD's. 5000 soldiers and contractors died. So did 100,000 Iraqis.

Did you know me or anyone here then? Probably not so it might be advantageous to STFU instead of putting words in our mouths there, "Ike wanna-be".

"You guys"? You think that Ike would take your dismissive attitude. Keep trying to cover-up the failings of those involved, hero.

Forum List

Back