So Romney wouldn't appeal Obamacare after all...

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Romney: I'll Keep Parts of Obamacare

So in the unlikely event that Willard wins, he will not repeal Obamacare at all. Rather he will pick and chose what he wants to keep...and replace it with Mittmed

That's gotta gall the butts of all those Ultras riding around with their "Repeal Obamacare!" bumper stickers...:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

With each passing day the Moderate Mitt is coming out.

So in the unlikely event that Willard wins, he will not repeal Obamacare at all. Rather he will pick and chose what he wants to keep...and replace it with Mittmed

That's gotta gall the butts of all those Ultras riding around with their "Repeal Obamacare!" bumper stickers...:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Is it possible for you to post a thread without lying in the title?

So he WILL Repeal the entire law....or just cherry pick it?

Conservatives have been saying repeal and replace for 2 years now. All you hear is repeal. There are parts of obamacare that are popular. I believe Mr. Romney has stated what he would keep.
Me, I would repeal the whole damned thing and start over by executive order, if necessary.
I would also demand the Senate pass a budget within 30 days of inauguration and veto any "continuing resolution".

Congress will repeal the whole thing if republicans get a majority. Anything that might replace it would have to get through congress, some say they want to replace it with something else, but that would have to be negotiated. Unlike Maobama, Mitt understands he has to work with congress.

Shit. I swear your headline says "appeal?"

HealthCareExpensive.1__39372.1291496332.1280.1280.jpg

So he WILL Repeal the entire law....or just cherry pick it?

That's a NO answer. Got it.
It is not possible for you not to lie in any post. Romney's position has been explained here. No wonder you've buggered off.

Forum List

Back