So Proud Of Those Kids

Damn. Why is there no picture in the mirror? Always the same. My miorror image hides behind the mirror because it lives in fear of me. It's funny to be German.

Funny like how? Like the hopelessly insane cackle at their own pathetic aberrations?

¿grow the f up? ... "f" for "fuck"? Sorry - but I'm not able to translate this. Nevertheless all Chistians believe in the triune god.

Relax champ. I'm not trying to convince you or anyone to believe or disbelieve in anything. I have shown where right and wrong and judgment lie. Do what you want. Go wherever God sends you.

Sorry - but are you an idiot or why do you say such a nonsense?

What nonsense? That there is no greater darkness than in the mind of the person whose only light in life is a lie?

Don't you agree? Who knows the truth of this statement better than you, and yet you are acting as if it wasn't true?

Is that what you mean by saying its funny?

Last edited:
... How many Catholics who take birth control should call themselves Catholics? ...

Everyone. Birth control was always in history a part of family planning of Catholics. We are discussing only some very special forms of birth control. Not to have sex is by the way a very simple and very efficient form of birth control. And if it is real love - why not to have a baby? That's also a way.

Bull. Catholic Church is against condoms. They stop gods will.

A problem with condoms is for example that condoms don't help against Aids. Most people in the world never understood a sentence like "condoms are saver". This doesn't mean 'condoms are saver than save' this means 'condoms are saver than to do nothing at all'. But even this is wrong: To have more sex by using condoms - because someone thinks condoms are save - makes this situation very fast unsaver. And to use condoms in case someone doesn't like to have a baby seems to be also only a joke.

Catholics still use birth control despite what the church thinks.

I don't know why you ignore intentionally what someone says to you. Again: Birth control was always in history a part of family planning of Catholics. Only some methods of birth control are a problem. And in general: Catholics are the catholic church. What you call "the church" is in this case rules of the catholic church in context with sexual moral. Most people are not very interested in this theme.

Love song

Do you hear the noise out in the streets
On the places and alleys
They are all talking flustered and say nothing
We live in mean times
Just bad news
Even the neighbor
Announces the end of the world

We escape out of the city
So that the madness comes to an end
And you want me to sing something
That makes you happy

So I sing a love song for you
Just to shortly take a breath
And escape from the all-day routine
With all the frills
And it's good that you exist

You just want to be lied to
And you want to explain yourself nothing
Your head is full of bad melodies
You just want to close your eyes for a short while
And enjoy this love song
Probably this is a good medicine

We escape out of the city
So that the madness comes to an end
And you want me to sing something
That makes you happy

Just to shortly take a breath
And escape from the all-day routine
With all the frills
And it's good that you exist

Like many others before me
To good to be true
And still you like it

So I sing you a love song
That hugs you and lies to you charmingly

Damn. Why is there no picture in the mirror? Always the same. My miorror image hides behind the mirror because it lives in fear of me. It's funny to be German.

Funny like how? Like the hopelessly insane cackle at their own pathetic aberrations?

¿grow the f up? ... "f" for "fuck"? Sorry - but I'm not able to translate this. Nevertheless all Chistians believe in the triune god.

Relax champ. I'm not trying to convince you or anyone to believe or disbelieve in anything. I have shown where right and wrong and judgment lie. Do what you want. Go wherever God sends you.

What nonsense? That there is no greater darkness than in the mind of the person whose only light in life is a lie?

Don't you agree? Who knows the truth of this statement better than you, and yet you are acting as if it wasn't true?

Do me the favor pleass to let it be to speak with me. I don't see anything in your words what has only a little to do with me or with anything what I ever said or thought. I believe in the triune god. If you don't like people who believe in the triune god, then don't like me or us or god or whatever. This has absolutelly nothing to do with me. It's your problem.

Last edited:

Do me the favor pleass to let it be to speak with me. I don't see anything in your words what has only a little to do with me or with anything what I ever said or thought. I believe in the triune god. If you don't like people who believe in the triune god, then don't like me or us or god or whatever. This has absolutelly nothing to do with me. It's your problem.

don't be silly. Jesus is coming! The end is near and all that.

You got to pick up every stitch!

don't be silly. Jesus is coming! The end is near and all that.

You got to pick up every stitch!

no comment

So my nephews went to Summer Church Camp. Greek Orthodox. One night the father gathered all the children and told them gays and Muslims are bad. Gays he said it's a choice and you should be nice but they are evil.

He then said Islam is a murderous evil religion.

None of the kids bought into it. They all disagreed with the father and let it be known to the father and their parents. We are all very proud and happy the next generation isn't as ignorant as the last.

The churches can't brainwash people in a secular society. I think this is proof we are evolving as a species. Ancient religions better evolve or they will go extinct.

How is it a child realizes being gay is not a choice but adults don't?

Why would their parents allow them to attend a Church camp put on by a Church whose doctrines the kids and their parents do not agree with? Did they just attend because of the goodies?
I've been asking that for years. Seems Christians are cherry pickers and most churches don't mind because they want the members.

I think a lot of people would leave the churches if dogma was pushed.

How many Catholics who take birth control should call themselves Catholics?

A lot of Christians were born into it too. Never gave it much thought. And churches like the Greek Orthodox Church until now wasn't proving itself to be a wing of the Republican party

Well, I don't know a lot about the Greek Orthodox Church nor even of the Catholic Church. I do know that one cannot join the church I attend without first completing a 40 hour class that detail the total organization of our church, the doctrines it embraces, an explanation of the missions outreach etc. We do this to keep down and prevent arguments among the church members. You know full well the doctrines held by the church and therefore have no excuse to come back after you become a member and attempt to change the church.
So what is this church?

It is an Independent Baptist Church. We are not a socializing type of church. We have no summer camps, no Vacation Bible School, no basketball or football teams, etc. We simply hold a Sunday morning, a Sunday evening, and a Wednesday evening service.
And you aren't the fastest growing anything

Why would their parents allow them to attend a Church camp put on by a Church whose doctrines the kids and their parents do not agree with? Did they just attend because of the goodies?
I've been asking that for years. Seems Christians are cherry pickers and most churches don't mind because they want the members.

A lot of Christians were born into it too. Never gave it much thought. And churches like the Greek Orthodox Church until now wasn't proving itself to be a wing of the Republican party

Well, I don't know a lot about the Greek Orthodox Church nor even of the Catholic Church. I do know that one cannot join the church I attend without first completing a 40 hour class that detail the total organization of our church, the doctrines it embraces, an explanation of the missions outreach etc. We do this to keep down and prevent arguments among the church members. You know full well the doctrines held by the church and therefore have no excuse to come back after you become a member and attempt to change the church.
So what is this church?

It is an Independent Baptist Church. We are not a socializing type of church. We have no summer camps, no Vacation Bible School, no basketball or football teams, etc. We simply hold a Sunday morning, a Sunday evening, and a Wednesday evening service.

No we're not. That is not where we place our emphasis. Show me a large church with a huge membership and I'll show you a church that is not preaching the gospel. A pastor who preaches from the Bible most often will drive people away from the church because people do not want to hear anything about living a life for Christ.

So what is this church?

No we're not. That is not where we place our emphasis. Show me a large church with a huge membership and I'll show you a church that is not preaching the gospel. A pastor who preaches from the Bible most often will drive people away from the church because people do not want to hear anything about living a life for Christ.
Sorry that was Bob blaylock who said his church was the fastest growing church.

First of all, I don't buy it. Secondly, please explain his church being a mega church most likely means it isn't preaching the gospel.

So what is this church?

Sorry that was Bob blaylock who said his church was the fastest growing church.

First of all, I don't buy it. Secondly, please explain his church being a mega church most likely means it isn't preaching the gospel.

What is "preaching the gospel"? Makes this sense?

Sorry, I don't believe your story.
So we are at the fish dinner us Greeks have after a funeral. My mom died Saturday. My mom and dad's best man is gay. He sat right next to the priest. Not knowing he was gay the priest and gay had a very nice conversation. Amazing what can happen when people mind their own business.

I wanted so bad to call the priest out in front of the gay guy but could you imagine doing that at a funeral?

And for the record the priest is a very nice guy. He just happens to be wrong about Muslims and gays. At least IMO. But I did want to point out the priest is actually a very good man.

Forum List

Back