So proud of black people now....its about time!!

Sure you are white boy. I know you hate it when I exercise my vote.
lol.gif
. What's the unemployment rate for blacks under this Democrat regime you choose to elect without question?
Which is it? First you white guys whine about AA then you bring up the unemployment rate. Is a light bulb going off in your head? Blacks, Mexicans, and women are not the reason your life is substandard. You are too dumb to be intelligent enough to vote against rich people that keep telling you that your poor life is someone elses fault.

feelpain.jpg

When whites protest...and I mean a LARGE number....shit changes.

1776 we defeated England with our protest and founded the United States. That's one.
In 1861 half the whites protested slavery and we freed yalls asses. That's 2.
In WW2 we protested what Hitler was doing and defeated the Nazis.
In the 60s....white Republicans passed the Civil Rights Bills.....and yall thank us by going and voting for racist Democrats that want to keep yall poor and dependent.

We don't protest every little thing. But when the large number of whites get pissed....shits changin.

So YOUR COUNTRY and YOUR FREEDOM came from whites protesting.

That good enough?
The same thing applies when Black people protest. When we get pissed shit changes.
When that war with England was going on Blacks were there.
The union would nave never won the civil war without Blacks.
WW2 we saved your cracker asses again.
In the 60' Malcom X and MLK were your only options. You crackers chose the less violent route.

So your country and your freedom have long been provided by Blacks. You crackers would be in a penal colony if not for us. That good enough?

The Union would have never won the Civil War without the blacks ?

Be specific. Are you talking about black soldiers, or the black population in general ?

Black soldiers only made up about 10% of Union forces, and that wasn't until late in the war.
Thats correct. I am talking about Black people.

Thats all the Black people that were needed. If you have a hundred idiots running around messing up it only takes 1 person to get it right. Its quality not quantity.

It's possible the war could have dragged on a little longer, but with or without blacks the Union would have prevailed.
The north would have lost. White people were losing their appetite for killing other white people. The addition of Black soldiers to the union ranks not only won the war, it broke the moral of the losers in the south knowing that they were being killed by those they wished to keep enslaved. Since the union didnt prevail without the Black soldiers guessing is only a guess. I might add a silly guess at that.

Yeah, you're pretty bad at guessing.

The North had all the war infrastructure and they could not have afforded the loss, the entire country was on the line. The North would have prevailed, regardless how high the casualty rate climbed, and regardless of black soldiers. It was something that had to be done.

The same thing applies when Black people protest. When we get pissed shit changes.
When that war with England was going on Blacks were there.
The union would nave never won the civil war without Blacks.
WW2 we saved your cracker asses again.
In the 60' Malcom X and MLK were your only options. You crackers chose the less violent route.

So your country and your freedom have long been provided by Blacks. You crackers would be in a penal colony if not for us. That good enough?

The Union would have never won the Civil War without the blacks ?

Be specific. Are you talking about black soldiers, or the black population in general ?

Black soldiers only made up about 10% of Union forces, and that wasn't until late in the war.
Thats correct. I am talking about Black people.

Thats all the Black people that were needed. If you have a hundred idiots running around messing up it only takes 1 person to get it right. Its quality not quantity.

It's possible the war could have dragged on a little longer, but with or without blacks the Union would have prevailed.
The north would have lost. White people were losing their appetite for killing other white people. The addition of Black soldiers to the union ranks not only won the war, it broke the moral of the losers in the south knowing that they were being killed by those they wished to keep enslaved. Since the union didnt prevail without the Black soldiers guessing is only a guess. I might add a silly guess at that.

Yeah, you're pretty bad at guessing.

The North had all the war infrastructure and they could not have afforded the loss, the entire country was on the line. The North would have prevailed, regardless how high the casualty rate climbed, and regardless of black soldiers. It was something that had to be done.
Except I wasnt guessing. Its a fact Black men kicked the asses of white losers and Blacks were no longer enslaved. Youre the one guessing this would have come to pass without Blacks.

From Beyonce, to last nights Grammy's, to BLM....finally black people are understanding that black love is what matters most to all of us. That until we embrace self love and appreciation nothing else matters. White people will hate you for it, but the community will support and be there for you. The fake weave industry brings in 1 billion a year, we could take that money and support our people if need be......we have your backs, relax and keep going strong against injustices in this country.
White people don't hate you asshole. Stop with the pity party.

Forum List

Back