So Pro Lifers , are you willing to pay for this baby??

See previous post.
I quoted your post and that's what came up?

No, I am not willing to pay for her baby, her, her husband, her son, mailman, poolboy or anyone else. I want to buy insurance for healthy people because I've taken care of myself, like a good auto driver. If a doctor or hospital wants to take on a charity case they should be allowed to.

See previous post.

No, I am not willing to pay for her baby, her, her husband, her son, mailman, poolboy or anyone else. I want to buy insurance for healthy people because I've taken care of myself, like a good auto driver. If a doctor or hospital wants to take on a charity case they should be allowed to.

That baby was born with a heart condition, so you are not pro life?

Take the baby to a Catholic Hospital. If they don't do the ops then I'll write the Pope. It's in their Mission Statement.

Greg

See previous post.

That baby was born with a heart condition, so you are not pro life?
Huh? WTF is wrong with you? I'm not getting in the way of people getting insurance for their offspring. I said I don't want to be thrown into the same pool, I am not providing the same risk.

See previous post.

So you aren't?

Greg

I'm pro choice, but I have no problem with tax money going to care for her baby.
I say that if we get rid of some bad apples still living in the prison system, sucking up 100's of thousands of dollars a year, just to keep them alive, lets do a post birth abortion to those evil ones, freeing up the money needed to keep this innocent baby alive.

LIVE+BIRTH+ABORTIONS.jpg

See previous post.

So you aren't?

Greg

I'm pro choice, but I have no problem with tax money going to care for her baby.

Why didn't you encourage her to abort it then; defective baby and all that. Aren't you into expediency?

My own opinion is save the baby regardless of who ends up with the bill. The time to worry about payment is AFTER the ops. Frankly the marginal cost of care would actually be minimal.

Greg

See previous post.

So you aren't?

Greg

Why didn't you encourage her to abort it then; defective baby and all that. Aren't you into expediency?

My own opinion is save the baby regardless of who ends up with the bill. The time to worry about payment is AFTER the ops. Frankly the marginal cost of care would actually be minimal.

Greg

I would never encourage anyone to abort, in fact I would try and talk them out of it, but in the end its their choice, not mine.

See previous post.

So you aren't?

Greg

I say that if we get rid of some bad apples still living in the prison system, sucking up 100's of thousands of dollars a year, just to keep them alive, lets do a post birth abortion to those evil ones, freeing up the money needed to keep this innocent baby alive.

LIVE+BIRTH+ABORTIONS.jpg

I don't believe Obama was in favor of that,

But how about you. Obama is not here, you are?

Oh that makes a different, just anti abortion. I see. Why are you anti abortion then?

Im anti-abortion becayse I believe the choice to create a life or not is made at the time the parents engaged in the procreative act, not after the fact. I have no issue with contraception or abortion in cases where the woman had no choice in the act that impregnated her (rape especially). However, if she actively chose to engage in sex, she knew the potential consequences. Likewise, the father should be on the hook for at least half the expense of raising the child since he knew the consequences as well.

Now this variues from being pro-life as this is a protection of innocent life. Not all life is sacred. Innocent life and proper life are, but improper and immoral lives are not sacred.

Oh wow.... abortion and health care in the same thread. The two topics that tend to flush everyone's brains out their assholes!

Let the enema begin!

The libertarian (ie morally correct) position: Pro-choice all the way. But you pay for your own God-damned abortion.

Forum List

Back