So people who been arrested can get a second chance, why can't those who never been arrested get a

second chance?

They are trying to pass some law here in philly that will eliminate the question about someone's criminal history so they can have a fair chance to work. So if that's the case then why can't I get a fucking second chance? A few years ago I was fired for violating social media policy at work and never received a written warning or anything just out right fired. Yes I did post a inappropriate comment during work hours but I still think I deserved a chance to prove myself after that

Maybe I should become a criminal in 2017.
Did you break the law and go to prison? If not this is a retarded thread since the circumstances are totally different.

So mutherfuckers who break the law can get a second chance but not someone who never broke the LAW???????????????
Yes. One is a public authority dealing with criminal law. How you think this is the same thing as you getting fired is odd to me.

Because if a criminal can get a second chance then so should a.person who has never been arrested
How can you get a second chance if you have never been arrested?

second chance?

They are trying to pass some law here in philly that will eliminate the question about someone's criminal history so they can have a fair chance to work. So if that's the case then why can't I get a fucking second chance? A few years ago I was fired for violating social media policy at work and never received a written warning or anything just out right fired. Yes I did post a inappropriate comment during work hours but I still think I deserved a chance to prove myself after that

Did you break the law and go to prison? If not this is a retarded thread since the circumstances are totally different.

So mutherfuckers who break the law can get a second chance but not someone who never broke the LAW???????????????
Yes. One is a public authority dealing with criminal law. How you think this is the same thing as you getting fired is odd to me.

Because if a criminal can get a second chance then so should a.person who has never been arrested

I;m talking about second chances in regards to EMPLOYMENT mutherfucker

I;m talking about second chances in regards to EMPLOYMENT mutherfucker
Getting fired is not the same as getting arrested you retard.

second chance?

Who dropped the ask on you, some dumb bitch?

second chance?

Who knows, you don't have to identify yourself when reporting a city employee for wrongdoing

second chance?

Who knows, you don't have to identify yourself when reporting a city employee for wrongdoing
After someone reported you, who dropped the ask on you?

second chance?

The IG dept suggested to Human Resources I be fired after the 6 month investigation and evidence

second chance?

The IG dept suggested to Human Resources I be fired after the 6 month investigation and evidence
Okay, you're making slow progress here. Who from HR dropped the ask on you? If you don't recall perhaps you could axe one of your former colleagues.

second chance?

Okay, you're making slow progress here. Who from HR dropped the ask on you? If you don't recall perhaps you could axe one of your former colleagues.

The city has a section on their website that allows the public to report city employees for wrongdoing. One the IG dept gets the report,m they investigate the employee for months until they build a strong enough case to present to HR for the person to be fired.

So that's what happened with me

If you say it was the post on the website that got you fired.........ok.

But given the work related craziness you have posted (and claimed to have done), I am surprised you last more than 6 months anywhere.

second chance?

I thought you were a ex-con?

As for second chances, well I have hired ex-cons and they were my best workers.

If you say it was the post on the website that got you fired.........ok.

But given the work related craziness you have posted (and claimed to have done), I am surprised you last more than 6 months anywhere.

I lasted more than 6 months MONGO because I was also working while being on social media

second chance?

That's my point, just because someone made a mistake doesn't mean they shouldn't ever work again

second chance?

That's my point, just because someone made a mistake doesn't mean they shouldn't ever work again
Are you out of work of now?

second chance?

Let's me guess, your inappropriate behavior somehow had something to do with the opposite sex....

Forum List

Back