So Obama wants to spend 1 Billion on his 2012 campaign?

What's your point here?

Seems contradictory.

That he should "donate" his campaign funds for job creation and not run? :lol:

That's rich.

The only 'jobs' that government 'creates' are public sector jobs and we can't afford any more of those.

What's your point here?

Seems contradictory.

That's rich.

My point is that this guy has no clue about the value of other peoples' money. A Billion on a political campaign.....

Wow.

I also think it's laughable that he thinks he can raise that kind of money now that people have seen what he is.

He an McCain COMBINED did not spend a Billion on the last election. Obama raised 521 Million for that one, and people liked him then, plus they were pissed off with the previous administration. They are going to be pissed off with the previous administration this time too.

Its just another sign of how out of touch this guy is, to me at least.

I sincerely believe that it doesn't matter who runs against Obama, they will win. Just as the midterms, I think the 2012 election will be more one of people voting AGAINST something rather than voting FOR something.

What's your point here?

Seems contradictory.

That's rich.
The shit stain is always asking for big business to get back in the game with his failed policies ... do as I say not as I do.
Ill take your billions for my benefit and fuck the people again!!!

What's your point here?

Seems contradictory.

That's rich.

My point is that this guy has no clue about the value of other peoples' money. A Billion on a political campaign.....

Wow.

He's just spreading the wealth.

No seriously........

Obama is tipping off what he thinks his chances are, and tipping off what he thinks it will take to re-elect a schmuck like the great spender.

They are gonna have to spend, spend, spend to re-elect a butt-reaming asswhipe like Obama, and they know it.

Last edited:
What's your point here?

Seems contradictory.

That's rich.

Do you understand why the phrase of 'Let them eat cake might apply here'

With short video, Obama launches bid for re-election - CNN.com

How many jobs could he create with $1,000,000,000.00?
Gee....I thought it was (only) the.....

....that had the ca$h & know-how to create jobs?? :eusa_eh:

Do you 'Baggers enjoy being suspended in a state o' perpetual-confusion??

323.png

323.png

We wouldn't know seeing as how Obama has only destroyed job's not created them. :lol:

So hows that Hopey changey thing working out for ya all.

What's your point here?

Seems contradictory.

That's rich.

You actually don't see any hypocrisy in what he says and what he does, do you?

He still doesn't get it.

He will be obliterated by anyone who runs against him. And I am still not convinced he will even win the nomination.

:lol::lol::lol: Thread FAIL of the week. So, in your mind, Obama is supposed to take donations from his campaign and give them to whoever in order to help create jobs? You have failed on so many levels.

I thought cons were all about keeping the money you earned. Now you want to re-distribute wealth? You guys aren't too consistent.

I thought gov't can't create jobs. That's what you cons always say, right? So, how is Obama's billion dollars going to create jobs, when gov't can't create jobs?

I'm assuming you want all political candidates - not just Obama - to donate all of their campaign money to job creation efforts? Because that would be fair, right? Assuming you just want to be fair, you must also support raising taxes on the top 2% of earners; closing corporate tax loopholes; and reversing the Supreme Court decision giving corporations the ability to donate unlimited money to political campaigns.

Sounds like you're confused or misguided.

Last edited:
He likely also wants the Taxpayers to fit the bill.

Heck, if he cut a trillion from the budget, i wouldnt mind if the taxpayers fit that bill. It would be worth the cost and we'd still vote him out of office.

323.png

We wouldn't know seeing as how Obama has only destroyed job's not created them. :lol:

So hows that Hopey changey thing working out for ya all.

Once again, you cons aren't too consistent. Which is it - does the gov't create jobs or not?

By the way, last month saw private sector job growth of 216,000. Oops, I guess you missed that, huh?

What's your point here?

Seems contradictory.

That's rich.

Wow.

He's goning to need it: his popularity is so low, Kenyans are swearing he was born in the United States!

He likely also wants the Taxpayers to fit the bill.

Heck, if he cut a trillion from the budget, i wouldnt mind if the taxpayers fit that bill. It would be worth the cost and we'd still vote him out of office.

Which is what conservatives want with their tax cuts. You just want the cuts to go to the wealthy...at the expense of the poor.

"But but it's already OUR money. It's not the government's money or their choice to decide who it goes to!" You have elected officials. If you want to change what's happening - ELECT DIFFERENT PEOPLE.

Obama's support this time around won't be nearly as overwhelming. The cat's out of the bag. We've seen the magic show.

New Topics

Forum List

Back