So Obama & Democrats Assumed Economy Would Come Roaring Back By 2011? Another Lie?

And all those promises and ideas Obama pushed were put thru on BORROWED TRILLIONS! Has anyone taken notice that Obama has never come on National Television and explained to his 300,000 Americans that he needed to borrow about $50,000 (give or take a few grand) from every American ? and claimed it was an INVESTMENT for a better economy? In other words, if you borrowed 100,000 for college, it's now more like 150,000-200,000 that graduates actually owe. It's as if college was a waste of time and money.

oh, I knew from the start of the 2003 Iraq war was gonna be the start of the end of prosperity, but Obama has made it worse.How can you borrow 4 trillion dollars, and assume u will pay it back when the economy comes back? I will admit that if Bush had just left Iraq alone, things would be alot better now.

What should have Obama done in January 2009?

oh, I knew from the start of the 2003 Iraq war was gonna be the start of the end of prosperity, but Obama has made it worse.How can you borrow 4 trillion dollars, and assume u will pay it back when the economy comes back? I will admit that if Bush had just left Iraq alone, things would be alot better now.

What should have Obama done in January 2009?

I think Bush should of gone with his plan B and C (assuming he had other options) even if Obama was prez at the time,I don't think he would of Bomed Iraq. THE USA should of just been more of a thorn in their sides(kinda like a Principle never losing sight of a troublemaker student with a whip/chain and bully-stick)

Forum List

Back