So Obama care will force Catholic churches who employ people

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
pay for this even though the morning after pill and other birth control is on this plan. Why is the catholic church allow to get waivers but so many others can. This is against their religion. And why is the morning after pill on this. That is the same as covering an abortion so the people on public assistance we are paying for this with our tax dollars /

pay for this even though the morning after pill and other birth control is on this plan. Why is the catholic church allow to get waivers but so many others can. This is against their religion. And why is the morning after pill on this. That is the same as covering an abortion so the people on public assistance we are paying for this with our tax dollars /

And the Linkee for this story is........where?

Go read the fucking newspaper, you troll. It's all over there.

Yes, teh administration gave a big Fuck You to religious freedom. Any Catholic who votes for Obama ought to be excommunicated.

Why are you so fucking lazy to use google.. If I ever have a question about a post I go to google to confirm or deny the posters post. Just like every one on the left they want everything handed to them and not work for it.. Its on google LOOK FOR IT> I will not give it to you:lol:

Why are you so fucking lazy to use google.. If I ever have a question about a post I go to google to confirm or deny the posters post. Just like every one on the left they want everything handed to them and not work for it.. Its on google LOOK FOR IT> I will not give it to you:lol:

If you are going to start a thread making a claim about something don't you think you should supply a source to back up said claim?

Yes, teh administration gave a big Fuck You to religious freedom. Any Catholic who votes for Obama ought to be excommunicated.

Do I recall that the battleground state Ohio has lots of Catholics?

Think that's why Sebelius is putting off the requirement until after the election?

‘Plan B’ decision puts pro-life groups, bloggers in an unfamiliar position – CNN Belief Blog - CNN.com Blogs

that's a good question, all his union buddies got waivers but the catholic church cannot get one.. teee heee..

I don't see what the big deal is to exempt Catholic institutions from the morning after pill.

After you get sick and tired of paying $30-$50 a pop, then perhaps these people will start using condoms.

Do I recall that the battleground state Ohio has lots of Catholics?

Think that's why Sebelius is putting off the requirement until after the election?

Won't make a hill of beans worth of difference when they do it. The Church will inform its members - all 69 million of us. This will cost Obama a serious number of Catholics.

Forum List

Back