So now what, "****" is a TOS violation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not allowed to question the action of Moderators on this board, but they are allowed to shit can the rules anytime they want.

Sounds pretty damn convenient to me.

And now I'm going to do what should have been done to you SEVERAL times over this year. Take 3 days off to calm down.

It is official boys and Girls, we are simply at the mercy of any moderator that decides they do not like something, Fuck the rules, they simply do not mean a damn thing.

If pointing out that the absolute disregard for the rules is wrong gets me banned then that is just more proof we have no rules to begin with.

FTR RETARD I haven't even logged on in two days and the first thing I have to do is clean up a mess and ban your sorry ass. You wanted to push me and you got shoved back on your ass like you deserved. You knew damn well what you were doing. You knew the proper actions to take and you ignored them despite my warnings. Happy fucking Thanksgiving. ****.

i ate way too much...hows about you? i think it was the late night potato cakes....you really shouldnt make tater cakes with roasted garlic mashed taters...we got lights on the tree up in the pasture....about 1/3 rd of them....

It is official boys and Girls, we are simply at the mercy of any moderator that decides they do not like something, Fuck the rules, they simply do not mean a damn thing.

If pointing out that the absolute disregard for the rules is wrong gets me banned then that is just more proof we have no rules to begin with.

Newsflash Robin, you have ALWAYS been at the mercy of any moderator who decides the behavior is not within the rules OR the SPIRIT of what this board is intended to be. You literalist peeps who think that their has to be a specific rule to cover every situation do nothing but delude yourselves, and are a bigger pain in the butt than the shock jocks that post crap for the sole purpose of insulting, degrading and/or enflaming others.

All you do is sit around looking to cry abuse of freedom. Your freedom begins and ends at the discretion of the USMB rules, and the judgment of its staff and how they are applied.

And DO try to not confuse THIS with the thread itself; which, I have yet to look at. This response solely addresses the public whining; especially, by those who have been repeatedly warned over a period of years as to the proper procedure for voicing complaints.

Is all this wailing and gnashing of teeth necessary over a thread being temporarily moved pending me looking at it? Y'all get away with far more here than any other board I've been on.

If you push my mods or challenge them in public and won't STFU when told to, don't expect me to shed a tear over your lack of good judgment while crying about theirs.

End of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back