So Now We Cant Say The Word,"Chains"?,But What If We Want To Buy Chains At Home Depot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:argue: :bang3: :eusa_snooty: I know what all of us regular humans are saying,,"What? Now We Are Not Allowed To Say "Chains" Anymore?
Chains is now the new racist word?,,does this mean if any of us head into Home Depot or Lowes/Local Home Improvement Store, and go shopping for chains, then ask for assistance in the "Chain Department, will we be deemed racist, then reported to the local police?
What about all of those classic songs where the term "Chain/Chains" are a common lyric?
Will the left demand that all of those songs be banned from radio?
What is this world comming to, when we cant even talk about chains ???? !!!!
:dunno: :eek-52: :poke:

Meanwhile....CHAINS CHAINS CHAINS! There. I said it.

But for those who want to be pc, just call them those steel round and hooked together thingies.:D

:argue: :bang3: :eusa_snooty: I know what all of us regular humans are saying,,"What? Now We Are Not Allowed To Say "Chains" Anymore?
Chains is now the new racist word?,,does this mean if any of us head into Home Depot or Lowes/Local Home Improvement Store, and go shopping for chains, then ask for assistance in the "Chain Department, will we be deemed racist, then reported to the local police?
What about all of those classic songs where the term "Chain/Chains" are a common lyric?
Will the left demand that all of those songs be banned from radio?
What is this world comming to, when we cant even talk about chains ???? !!!!
:dunno: :eek-52: :poke:
Well, there goes "chain mail." Oh wait, that's a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back