So now Trump is whining that news outlets aren't covering his 2nd place finish fairly

He's only this thing because the media gave him thousands of hours free publicity far above and beyond anything they gave to any candidate.

He is just a bad man. A very bad man.
I saw a study that was done that said Fox gives him the least coverage of all the networks. Worthless info but interesting nonetheless
Just goes to show ya how much you can believe Fox.
And how exactly did you draw that conclusion from this study?

I bet your connect the dots puzzles are quite a mess
I watch lots of news, all different kinds. Maybe my impressions are wrong, but Fox highlights all the candidates more than I see on other news shows. And Trump is always being talked about!

Listening to ABC radio while delivering materials today they report that Trump is complaining about the way the media is covering his second place finish. A second place that he nearly lost to Rubio.

It is just ridiculous how much whining the man does. It may even be worse than Obama's constant complaining.

As I've stated on numerous occasions I think he is just a bored billionaire who is so used to getting his way because of his money that not being able to buy the pundits opinions he wants is driving him nuts.
Fox News offered congratulations to Rubio this morning for his wonderful 3rd place win. Then they said that Bastard Trump was lucky to beat him.....but had a poor showing losing to Cruz.

They were kissing Cruz and Rubio’s asses while bashing Trump.

No evidence of bias here.

He's only this thing because the media gave him thousands of hours free publicity far above and beyond anything they gave to any candidate.

I saw a study that was done that said Fox gives him the least coverage of all the networks. Worthless info but interesting nonetheless

I watch lots of news, all different kinds. Maybe my impressions are wrong, but Fox highlights all the candidates more than I see on other news shows. And Trump is always being talked about!
Mostly in negative terms.

What else is he supposed to do?

A political outsider, non-evangelical with hardly any ground game beats every establishment candidate in Iowa...and the media spins that as a loss?!?

Ridiculous.

1 Fox bash Trump because Trump is not a conservative.

2. Anyone that refuse to help Bernie must want Hillary to become queen!!

I mean president!!

I would agree with him and Ted Cruz should be pissed too. all of them raving over how Rubio the GopE climbed his way into third place. the slobbering is so bad we need towels handed out. why the people haven't learned YET about these MEDIAS trying to pick our candidates

Mostly in negative terms.
Yes; that's true. But the exposure, negative as it might be, backfired by handing him 2nd place with the least money spent by any candidate. I think all the news anchors and pundits are happy they can talk about Cruz and Rubio; in the past two days, I have heard very little about the Donald. About time.

What else is he supposed to do?

A political outsider, non-evangelical with hardly any ground game beats every establishment candidate in Iowa...and the media spins that as a loss?!?

Ridiculous.
Good point.

Listening to ABC radio while delivering materials today they report that Trump is complaining about the way the media is covering his second place finish. A second place that he nearly lost to Rubio.

It is just ridiculous how much whining the man does. It may even be worse than Obama's constant complaining.

As I've stated on numerous occasions I think he is just a bored billionaire who is so used to getting his way because of his money that not being able to buy the pundits opinions he wants is driving him nuts.
I've never seen a candidate complain about how he or she is "treated" like this.

Anyone says the slightest less-than-positive about him and he goes full-on drama queen.

Man up, Donald.

I would agree with him and Ted Cruz should be pissed too. all of them raving over how Rubio the GopE climbed his way into third place. the slobbering is so bad we need towels handed out. why the people haven't learned YET about these MEDIAS trying to pick our candidates
IF A POLLSTER CALLS YOU, HANG UP, AMERICA!

Shouldn't the welfare system kick in for people who didn't succeed. Trump should be spotted at least another 10 million votes since we all believe in 'equality'. It just isn't fair that some guy wins and some guy loses... Booo competitition. Booooooooo!

IF A POLLSTER CALLS YOU, HANG UP, AMERICA!
Just tell them you where brought to this country to vote for Hillary.

I've never seen a candidate complain about how he or she is "treated" like this.

Anyone says the slightest less-than-positive about him and he goes full-on drama queen.

Man up, Donald.
Well, to be fair, he's not used to politics. He is learning fast, though.

Forum List

Back