So now that we know Obama's approval rating is currently at 49%...

maybe because he got Osama?

Maybe its because he ended the Iraq war?

Maybe its because he ended the idiot policy of dont ask don tell?

Maybe its because the stimulus worked?

Maybe its because the car industry bailout saved our care industry?

Maybe its because young people can stay on their parents insurance?

Maybe its because people can no longer be dropped for being sick by their insurance cos?

Maybe its because your party has been highjacked by insane people?

who knows?

Last edited:

Maybe its because people can no longer be dropped for being sick by their insurance cos?

who knows?

Maybe? Global warming threads are further down the page.

who knows?

Maybe its because you're a fucking nitwit?

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday (Dec. 19) shows that 23% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as president. Thirty-nine percent (39%) Strongly Disapprove, giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -16

Rasmussen is the polling equivalent of Fox BS. When they call you to survey they ask a few questions before proceeding. The first question is, is the earth flat, next they ask if you have ever been taken up in an alien spaceship, and finally they ask if you have seen Bigfoot recently? If you don't answer 'yes' to all three they skip over you as you are too insightful for a Rasmussen poll. ;) [repost]

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday (Dec. 19) shows that 23% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as president. Thirty-nine percent (39%) Strongly Disapprove, giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -16

Rasmussen is the polling equivalent of Fox BS. When they call you to survey they ask a few questions before proceeding. The first question is, is the earth flat, next they ask if you have ever been taken up in an alien spaceship, and finally they ask if you have seen Bigfoot recently? If you don't answer 'yes' to all three they skip over you as you are too insightful for a Rasmussen poll. [repost]

I understand your opposition to the most accurate poll out there.

Too bad history ranks them at the top, for you!!!:badgrin:

The further out from election day the less relevent the POLL numbers are.

The partisans are going to vote with their party. That basically means that the independents and the partisans who are too disgusted with their party candidates to vote who will be the DECIDERS.

Thre are some indicators that the national economy is on the mend. But the middle class economic indicators still look pretty abysmal

But there are too many possible events out there waiting in the wings that can kill this fragile (maybe a) recovery for me to get too confident about what things are going to look like in Oct and Nov 2012.

Last edited:

Rasmussen is the polling equivalent of Fox BS. When they call you to survey they ask a few questions before proceeding. The first question is, is the earth flat, next they ask if you have ever been taken up in an alien spaceship, and finally they ask if you have seen Bigfoot recently? If you don't answer 'yes' to all three they skip over you as you are too insightful for a Rasmussen poll. ;) [repost]

They've called your trailer?

who knows?

Well, I'm glad he saved the "care" industry...

But seriously, if you are 26 and still on Mommy's health insurance, you are pretty pathetic.

When I was 26, I was a sergeant in the Army, completed my college degree and owned my own rental property that I managed between deployments and had not lived off my parents in some time. (Of course, they had died when I was 20, but that's a another story.)

The end result of all the "health reforms" will just be to speed up the demise of private insurance, which is what I suspect the plan was all along. If the insurance companies can't make money insuring people, they are just going to stop doing it.

who knows?

Well, I'm glad he saved the "care" industry...

But seriously, if you are 26 and still on Mommy's health insurance, you are pretty pathetic.

When I was 26, I was a sergeant in the Army, completed my college degree and owned my own rental property that I managed between deployments and had not lived off my parents in some time. (Of course, they had died when I was 20, but that's a another story.)

The end result of all the "health reforms" will just be to speed up the demise of private insurance, which is what I suspect the plan was all along. If the insurance companies can't make money insuring people, they are just going to stop doing it.

Of course that is the PLAN.

Poll numbers go up, poll numbers go down.

It could be that this is just another spike, or it could be that people are looking at the disaster that is the GOP field and thinking, "well, this guy has been a serious disappointment, but he's looking better compared to them."

Yeah...congress' approval rating is about 8%

Forum List

Back